Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MIT Updates Wi-Fi Tech That Can Track You Through Walls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MIT Updates Wi-Fi Tech That Can Track You Through Walls Empty
PostSubject: MIT Updates Wi-Fi Tech That Can Track You Through Walls   MIT Updates Wi-Fi Tech That Can Track You Through Walls I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:04 am

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/12/new-wi-fi-technology-can-track-you.html

Saturday, June 14, 2014

MIT Updates Wi-Fi Tech That Can Track You Through Walls Wi-vi
image source
Kevin Samson
Activist Post

One of the hallmarks of technology is dual-use capability. It is for this reason that we are softened up with all of the benefits, before being introduced to the darker side. Technology has always been a double-edged sword, but we are witnessing a closure in the gap between good and bad as technology is now advancing at a much higher rate of speed in tandem with a growing global police state.

I remember seeing a story a while back about a microwave device that could see through rubble to detect the beating heart of people trapped under a collapsed building. I immediately thought, wow that's a good thing ... ohhhh, wait a minute. Seeing through rubble; isn't that the same as seeing through walls?

And here comes the dark side.

Read more »
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1