Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making Light of the Coming Great Deception – A Tale of Two Reportings! Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Making Light of the Coming Great Deception – A Tale of Two Reportings! Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Making Light of the Coming Great Deception – A Tale of Two Reportings! Posted by lamarzulli   Making Light of the Coming Great Deception – A Tale of Two Reportings! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 am

Making Light of the Coming Great Deception – A Tale of Two Reportings!

Posted by lamarzulli on June 20, 2014

Making Light of the Coming Great Deception – A Tale of Two Reportings! Posted by lamarzulli Ufo-mothership

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

Mysterious Lights In The Sky Spotted Above OC, Camp Pendleton

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/06/19/mysterious-lights-in-the-sky-spotted-above-oc-camp-pendleton/

The woman who is reading from a teleprompter says Camp Pendleton won’t confirm or deny:  “… however it won’t say if that was the source of the lights.”

The Male Newscaster pokes fun of the incident when he imitates Rod Serling: 
 “we’re living in another Dimension…”

The blond newscaster finishes the piece:  “It’s a flying car… problem solved everybody!”

Arizona witness frightened as rectangle UFO moves over home

“I was so scared because it was flying so low and was unfamiliar. It just was on a flight path over my house coming from Snowflake, AZ, across, and on the way to Show Low. I started shaking and really didn’t know what to do. I was afraid it would land and I was home alone at the time.”

“The strange thing was that the back of the UFO also had the same huge white, pulsating lights on the back side of it as it was flying away. Well I am very used to seeing planes of all types out here in the mountains. An airport is 15 miles from here and it wasn’t an airplane. It wasn’t a passenger anything. I am 68 years old and have seen a lot of flying machines and pictures and videos of drones, but this was one of those.”

http://www.openminds.tv/arizona-witness-frightened-rectangle-ufo-moves-home/28328

I took the day off yesterday and played a round of golf with my buds, Tom and Greg.  We stank up the course and I was low man with a horrible 97.   Why do I torture myself in this way?!?  On the way home from flog—that’s golf spelled backward—I called my friend and co-producer of the Watchers series, Richard Shaw.  He gave me the latest update on Watchers 8: Cloak of Secrecy.  It’s being rendered and most likely it will go into production by Monday, which means we’ll start shipping most likely by the end of the month!

Our conversation switched to another topic, and Rick told me about a telephone call he had with an old friend.  The man laughed out loud when Rick told him about Watchers 8, and some of the hard, scientific evidence we show in the film, in regard to the burgeoning UFO phenomena.  Rick’s friend is a Christian.  In other words if you sat him down and asked if he believed in the Virgin birth of the Messiah, Jesus, he would most likely without hesitation say, yes!  If then you asked him about Jesus walking on water, he would promptly admit, yes he did!  If then asked about Moses staff turning into a serpent, why sure it did, he would reply!

In other words, the three examples I gave above, all deal with the supernatural.  It is real, as Christians we believe in it, yet there is a disconnect when it comes to the supernatural manifesting in our day.  A perfect example is the first clip I posted above.  The newscasters, who by the way, are reading from TelePrompTers, make light of their reporting, which has become standard fare in the American media.

They go out of their way to poke fun at the UFO phenomena and the guy mimicking Rod Serling, is par for the course…. Sorry about that!

In the second story, we have a witness who is scared.  Bully for him or her!  They are frightened by the phenomena as they have no paradigm in which to embrace what they are looking at.  This, in part, is due to the lack of real reporting about the UFO phenomena by a media who won’t treat the subject seriously, as is evidenced by the guy mimicking Rod Serling!

The Camp Pendleton sighting covered by the Newscasters is treated tongue-in-cheek, so as not to alarm anyone.  Can you imagine what might happen if they took a more serious tone?

The second story, is from OPEN MINDS, which reports on UFOs.  Which of the two stories is worthy of our consideration?  Which one would you use to either confirm or debunk the UFO phenomena?

Back to Rick’s friend on the phone.  The man, who claims to be a Christian and believes in the supernatural, at least on paper, has cognitive dissonance when it comes to the supernatural in the present day.  Like the newscasters he laughs and pokes fun at what he doesn’t understand, what he hasn’t taken the time to investigate, but is so sure it’s all baloney.

The title of one of my presentations at the Prophecy in the News conference in Orlando was: Something is Coming!

I will be giving the same talk in two weeks at the War of Art conference in West Hills, which is north and inland of Los Angeles and is essentially in my back yard. (see link below)

Folks, as the former Canadian Defense Minister, Paul Hellyer declares,  the UFO phenomena is as real as the airplanes flying over head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET6v1HbQTnc

At some point, and I believe it may be soon with all that is happening on the planet right now, they will reveal themselves.  They will come bearing gifts, new technologies that will seem, at first, to be beneficial to mankind.

Yashua/Jesus warns us: Men will faint from fear from what is com
ing on the earth.

The he admonishes us: Even the elect would be deceived if that were possible.

I’m calling our attention to this because the UFO phenomena is not going away.

The church needs to understand that we do live in a supernatural world and the UFO phenomena is, in my opinion, what I have come to call, The Coming Great Deception!

When we examine Jesus words—men fainting from fear from what is coming on the earth—and recall what the witness stated in the Open Minds article: I was so scared,  it becomes clear, at least in my mind, of what the future may hold.

In closing todays post.  Something is coming!  The UFO phenomena will, at some point, be the subject of every persons conversation on earth, once contact is made.  How will we react?  Will we fall for what I believe will be the party line, that these visitors are our benevolent space brothers?  Will we embrace the marvelous new technology, or will you and I step back and recall the prophecies of Jesus who warned us of what would come.  Rick’s friend most likely will be hiding under his bed, along with the mimicking newscaster!

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Making Light of the Coming Great Deception – A Tale of Two Reportings! Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1