Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article Empty
PostSubject: New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article   New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/new-scandal-threatens-obama-hillary/

New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary
TEL AVIV – Has the White House been misleading the public by repeatedly denying it was coordinating arms shipments to the rebels in Syria, insurgents known to consist in large part of al-Qaida and other jihadist groups? Other top U.S. officials and former officials, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, have implied in congressional testimony that they didn’t know about any U.S. involvement in procuring weapons for the rebels. Now, a starkly different picture is emerging, one that threatens the longstanding White House...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article   New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Hillary:
I didn't know... uh uh I mean I hit my head and I forgot .. I uh uh... I didn't know I could hit my head and forget that I knew before I hit my head that I didn't know.

I just don't know, you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article   New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 pm

She will say: What difference does it make??!!

New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article Hillary-testifies-what-difference-does-it-benghazi-make-2013

Meanwhile, the people who aren't paying attention will go back to watching American Idol and the Kardashians.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article   New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

I have two large sheets of Teflon that say this will slide right off both of them just like always. Anyone want to raise the bet?

Note: I really do have those two Teflon sheets. Got 'em surplus. Wish I had bought more as they are now sold out.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article   New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:54 am

Researcher, no way I'm taking you up on that bet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article   New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New scandal threatens Obama, Hillary: WND article
Page 1 of 1