Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  Empty
PostSubject: Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1    Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:02 am

Navigating the Chaos - 
Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1

Transcript Release - July 1, 2014 - from Audio Program Released - June 20, 2014. (Note some portions of this transcript have been edited and revised for clarity.)

By Nathan Leal

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  Watch1

The audio for this program can be found here: Listen Page
Transcript Begins ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hello my friends, this is Nathan Leal coming to you from the wilderness of Babylon; and from this location, I must report that the land of America has become the land of want and bitter herbs.

The land of plenty has been reduced to foreclosed parcels of desolation and betrayal. America is feeling the sting of thorns and thistles.

…And her place setting is now broken pottery.

It’s happening, folks! Turmoil is the new economy. Chaos is a part of everyday news.

Today I’m going to address these matters head on. Not as a report, but as an assignment to encounter the trials, struggles, and disappointments that many people are now facing.

I need to talk about this because it is not easy out there in the land of want. I myself have faced recent difficulties. But in the storm, I have also been seeking God for resolve and thankfully, in the midst of the struggle; I have been able to find victory.

In previous programs, I have spoken about the invasion of darkness that is enveloping the United States of America as well as many parts of the world. This darkness is like a blinding fog that has made it difficult for many of God’s people to navigate and endure.

As it has arrived over the land, it has affected the lives of people in ways that include attacks of confusion, oppression and sadness.

I have felt it folks!

I am not just a spectator in this. I have also battled it! And in these battles I can see that we are now in a new era. We have entered a new phase, a new chapter, a new cycle in the end time narrative that is presently taking over this country and this world.

So, in this program, I’m going to talk about it. I’m going to address it to help those of you that may be also struggling with it. I know that it is a struggle out there, folks. I know it’s not easy.

Facing the Challenge

Perhaps some of you have not labeled your turmoil in the way that I just labeled it - as darkness or oppression that is coming over the land, but that is what it is, folks.

For many of you who are facing this thing, I want to address the matter and place it on the table. I want to shine a light on it. So I’m going to create programs to bring encouragement, suggestions and tools that we can use to combat this thing in your life. Because, again ladies and gentlemen, we’re there!

…and it’s not going to get any easier.

The person who wants to endure against these type of challenges needs to be able to equip themselves with the right spiritual tools so that they will not succumb to the enemy in the present world climate.

As you know, the news events are growing dark and things are becoming chaotic. The news is frenzied. The world has become frenzied. It is unraveling and lately we are being bombarded with some pretty bizarre news reports!

The World Has Gone Crazy! 

At times, I myself have felt a bit overwhelmed as I look at the present developments:

The Ukraine is falling apart. We’ve been watching this thing for the last few months...since February.
Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  Ukraine_2

The battle has started. Blood is flowing. People are dying...

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  Ukraine_3 

...and the men of Ukraine...are weeping!

It’s going to continue to unravel until we have full blown war taking place in Ukraine. Then, it’s going to spread to other places.

ISIS - Also, we’re watching the events in Iraq. It’s amazing how fast that thing took off.

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  Isis-1

I’m noticing that the terrorists that are involved in the present Iraqi demolition are very demonic and bloodthirsty. The atrocities that they are committing are beyond the pale.

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  Isis2
They are horrible. It doesn’t stop there because the radical terrorists are dismantling people in Afghanistan as well as in other parts of the world. By the way, these new terrorists have an interesting name don’t they – ISIS!

…ISIS…really! This shows the blatancy of the Illuminati New World Order schemers!

Naming their butchering thugs after the Baal’s wife! It doesn’t get any more obvious than this!

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1  Isis_3
(Note - Baal's wife was known as Semiramus in Babylon and as the false religion spread, her name changed in various regions, i.e - Ashtoreth, Asherah, Isis, Diana, etc.)
We have not seen the last of these terrorists. This is only the beginning folks! 

In Kenya, the terrorist group that was responsible for the Westgate Mall massacre, Al-Shabaab, is at it again. They’re butchering innocent civilians in Kenya... including Christians!

more

http://www.watchmanscry.com/transcript_166_part1.html
Back to top Go down

Navigating the Chaos -Nathan Leal Finding Strength in these Dark Times - Part 1
Page 1 of 1