Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't worry it's all under thr control

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Don't worry it's all under thr control  Empty
PostSubject: Don't worry it's all under thr control    Don't worry it's all under thr control  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dallas-fort-worth-city-plans-heavy-police-presence-to-discourage-border-protests.html

Dallas-Fort Worth City Plans Heavy Police Presence to Discourage Border Protests

Prison Planet.com
July 7, 2014
Government officials told a CBS affiliate they will not tolerate civil disobedience at a school in Grand Prairie when illegal immigrants arrive there later this month.
Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins went door-to-door in the neighborhood surrounding the Lamar Alternative Education Center and told residents police plan an extensive presence to discourage protests.
Residents told CBS 11 News they are disturbed by the prospect of protests like the one at the Murrieta Border Patrol station in California.
“I live right here so I don’t want to look out the back window and see people protesting everyday,” said Nathan Smith, who lives adjacent to the school.
Jenkins reassured residents the city will not tolerate a similar situation to the one in California where demonstrators blocked Homeland Security buses and demanded the federal government secure the border.
“As long as they make their statement in keeping with the law,” Jenkins said. “This is America and everybody is entitled to an opinion. If they break the law or impede the care of these children, then we’ll enforce the law.”
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
On Sunday, Texas Governor Rick Perry told ABC News the influx of children from Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador is part of an “ulterior motive” by the Obama administration.
“I have to believe that when you do not respond in any way, that you are either inept, or you have some ulterior motive of which you are functioning from,” Perry said.
Perry had earlier told Fox News that the Obama administration might be “in on this somehow” and is facilitating the border crossing of illegal immigrants.
Related posts:
City Official Admits US Border Patrol Fronting Cash to Bus Illegals: Video
Libya protests: ‘foreign mercenaries using heavy weapons against at demonstrators’
Fort Worth Moves To Regulate First Amendment
Fort Worth 912 President Comes Out In Support Of Medina
Fort Worth PD Guns Down Senior Citizen in his Own Driveway
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Don't worry it's all under thr control  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't worry it's all under thr control    Don't worry it's all under thr control  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Sheesh!
Back to top Go down

Don't worry it's all under thr control
Page 1 of 1