Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kids being trained, part of youth army? SQ-alerts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kids being trained, part of youth army? SQ-alerts Empty
PostSubject: Kids being trained, part of youth army? SQ-alerts   Kids being trained, part of youth army? SQ-alerts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 am

I couldn't find the viewer photo's .. maybe you can and post them in reply.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1027

Obama's Hitler Youth in Training? Photos will be posted in Viewers Photos
Steve,
I'm currently doing some training at Camp Atterbury, IN and there is a group of about 50 boys here ages 10-15 maybe? At first I just figured they were at a normal summer boot camp. Then I noticed the reflective vests they are wearing that say, "Community Emergency Response Team". This doesn't really alarm or shock me since myself and your listeners know they are training our children to be snitches and act as Obama's Hitler Youth. It really reminded me of everything I have been reading from Dave Hodges for what they have planned for our children. I just figured I'd share with you and your listeners. I'm attaching 2 pictures, 1 of the reflective vest and 1 of the kids in his camo uniform. I can only imagine the brainwashing they are doing on these young boys.

Jul 17, 2014
Back to top Go down

Kids being trained, part of youth army? SQ-alerts
Page 1 of 1