Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA

Go down 
+2
Delfi
bubba unchained
6 posters
AuthorMessage

4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA Empty
PostSubject: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Use Discernment as always....but it is Interesting.... 

Published on Jul 17, 2014

NASA DATA ON THE LUNAR ECLIPSEShttp://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse....

Eze 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Back to top Go down
bubba unchained

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:32 pm

I'm no fan of John Hagee, but when did the Rapture become a false doctrine? Other than that I found the information compelling.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:05 am

That's popular right now.  I'm finding that I rather liked expecting The Lord any minute. Waiting for pre wrath or post trib the last couple of years is kind of a bummer. All the waiting for signs and events to happen.... I liked it better when I woke up every morning thinking "this may be the day!woo hoo!" I like the joy and expectation, keeps me on my toes. Smile
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:31 am

The rapture could happen anytime ....nothing needs to happen first..the Lord said to expect him anytime
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:21 am

I think we (myself anyway) stopped talking about the rapture here bc we have such differing views.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 am

Well I believe we're only (still) here for His divine purpose, of course.  And for me, that is for those that still will be with Him for eternity.  When that's complete he's takin' us outta here for the wedding of all weddings.  Since I am in love with His Son Jesus, I expect to be there too. Just sayin'.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:59 pm

How the Rapture ever got to be such an argument..well, I guess I do know.

But who can find fault with 'watch always', which keeps our eyes on Jesus;
and 'pray to be found worthy', which keeps our hearts, thoughts, speech and actions towards Righteousness=Jesus.

Is that not the smartest advice ever, and how we hope to be found every day?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Yep! Moko and Dove, there is a huge difference, now that I've lived both sides. The expectant hope of pre trib is much more a blessing and to those who worry I'll Los my faith if the ac shows up and starts his reign, I won't. I will then assume I was wrong and readjust.  But all the post and pre wrath arguments I've studied over the last few years still can't explain away the mystery that Paul tells us. Not good enough anyway. Wink  besides, like I said, waking up every morning expecting the Lord to come today is a wonderful thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE 4 BLOOD MOONS/THE NASA FILES   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:33 am

THE 4 BLOOD MOONS/THE NASA FILES

Published on Jul 19, 2014

THE NEW LUNAR DOCTRINE.
NASA ECLIPSE WEB SITE, http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA   4 BLOOD MOON URGENT UPDATE/ NASA DATA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1