Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support Empty
PostSubject: Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support   Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 am

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/US-Senate-blocks-Iron-Dome-funding-to-Israel-369699

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support   Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:36 am

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/31/UN-Condemns-Israel-s-Latest-War-Crime-Not-Sharing-Iron-Dome-with-Hamas
And from the U.N.
Among the UN’s long bill of particulars against the beleaguered Jewish state comes the almost unbelievable accusation that Israel’s refusal to share its Iron Dome ballistic missile defense shield with the "governing authority" of Gaza – i.e. Hamas, the terror group created to pursue the extermination of the Jewish state and now waging a terrorist war against it – constitutes a war crime against the civilians of Gaza.
The UN chairwoman criticized the U.S. for helping fund Israel's Iron Dome system which has saved countless Israeli and Palestinian lives. "No such protection has been provided to Gazans against the shelling," she said.
Just because Hamas fires rockets indiscriminately aimed at Israeli civilian population centers without provocation and fires them from within its own population centers does not “absolve” Israel from its own legal violations, Pillay told reporters Thursday.
Marking the end of her contentious, six-year term as chairman of the notoriously anti-Israel UNHRC,  [United Nations Human Rights Council].

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support   Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Dove wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/31/UN-Condemns-Israel-s-Latest-War-Crime-Not-Sharing-Iron-Dome-with-Hamas
And from the U.N.
Among the UN’s long bill of particulars against the beleaguered Jewish state comes the almost unbelievable accusation that Israel’s refusal to share its Iron Dome ballistic missile defense shield with the "governing authority" of Gaza – i.e. Hamas, the terror group created to pursue the extermination of the Jewish state and now waging a terrorist war against it – constitutes a war crime against the civilians of Gaza.
The UN chairwoman criticized the U.S. for helping fund Israel's Iron Dome system which has saved countless Israeli and Palestinian lives. "No such protection has been provided to Gazans against the shelling," she said.
Just because Hamas fires rockets indiscriminately aimed at Israeli civilian population centers without provocation and fires them from within its own population centers does not “absolve” Israel from its own legal violations, Pillay told reporters Thursday.
Marking the end of her contentious, six-year term as chairman of the notoriously anti-Israel UNHRC,  [United Nations Human Rights Council].
Is the UN condemning Hamas for not sharing their tunneling technology, or their extensive knowledge of suicide vest construction? And what about all the muslim virgins whose rights are being infringed upon, 72 at a time?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support   Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:51 am

I've come to the conclusion they are all drunk on the blood of the saints and the innocents they
slaughter.  They really do look and act 'altered' in an intensely creepy way.   Have you noticed Biden lately?  He's down right giddy, totally cracked.  Insane, all of them.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support   Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:21 am

Thanks for the article. I was wondering how the dome demand got started for the enemy. The UN peeps are crazy. You could call them UNreal, UNbelievable, UNfathomable, UN... etc. The list goes on.

Hamas started this war and I pray that Israel finishes it. Not only finishes this war but finishes it in a way that stops any and all future wars.

Maybe someone should suggest that they MOVE the war. Move it to some valley where no innocent  Palestinians will get hurt. I wonder where they should move it to? wink wink.

Now that I think about it. Why is Harmeggedo an empty valley? They should really consider giving that land to the Palestinians. UNless it's strategically a bad idea. ???

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support   Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Now that I think about it. Why is Harmeggedo an empty valley? They should really consider giving that land to the Palestinians. UNless it's strategically a bad idea. ???

I've been to Israel, traveled through that valley, and I assure you that the Jezreel Valley is anything but empty. It's true name is Jezreel and Mount Meggido, really no more than a hill, is located there. By the way, Nazareth is in the northern part of that valley and it is an Arab city. I've been there and Nazareth is a dump!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezreel_Valley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazareth

Wikipedia wrote:
The Jezreel Valley is a green fertile plain covered with fields of wheat, cotton, sunflowers and corn, as well as grazing tracts for multitudes of sheep and cattle. The area is governed by the Jezreel Valley Regional Council. The Max Stern College of Emek Yizreel and the Emek Medical Center are located in the valley.

Wikipedia wrote:
Nazareth is the largest city in the North District of Israel. Nazareth is known as "the Arab capital of Israel"; the population is made up predominantly of Arab citizens of Israel, almost all of whom are either Muslim or Christian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support   Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senate Republicans nix Iron Dome support
Page 1 of 1