Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is the devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. Empty
PostSubject: Where is the devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye.   Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:49 pm

PI X 33 = 103.6, 1630 being my home address and 06:00:31 being the
 time my name Buster rises at Sun Rise on my birth date of 5-21-58
PI 1630 = 5120.8 With the giant Cross its one great birth Star Map. 
Also the angular size of the Sun at that time was 31.60' asec.
cheers 
Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. BrithDate5-21-58-Large

He did say he would give me the Morning Star and he did. PI in your eye!!!  lol! 

Last edited by Done on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is the devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye.   Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:29 pm

From David Flynn, PI is the key! study 
Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. Lhk0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye.   Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:26 am

Looks like the only help I  will get here is from a dead man. Thank you David Flynn without your help I couldn't find all the answers to the questions I have for myself. I guess some of you have not read David's books, or use them as reference, or guide along with  the Bible like I do. I was very down about finding  the Moon at 6hrs 6mnins 6sec or 666 at the timing of my birth star map. Could I be that bad? Then I was thinking it was there, because of the two sides of man, good, and evil, but with the help of David's book page 200. I now know what God was telling me. The latitude and longitude of Jerusalem is 31.46 North, 35.14 East. These two coordinates added together equal 66.6. PI is so important to finding the answers I have been trying to find for 8 years now. The dedication of the First Temple of Solomon was in 960 BC. PI X 960 = 3016

2,972 solar years - 960 BC = 2012 AD the year that Antares rises or the Phoenix from my home address 1630 @ RA1630 @ 5hrs 21mins 58sec. 5-21-58 my birth date and the meaning of PI for me. PI 1630 =  5120.8
PI X 33 = 103.6 again the numbers of my home address, the angular size of the Sun at that time 31.60' asec., and time my name Buster rises on my birth date star map 6hrs 00mins 31sec.

I never put anything into my home address of 1630 till God told me to look
from Mars at his resurrection, which put the Earth on top of the Antares 
Pyramid which is at RA 1630. Could not get why God had me looking at a Pyramid on his resurrection, till the simple man that I am he (GOD) knowing
this had me see it simple as Pyramid or PY RAM ID or DI MAR PY or Done More PI. See I see it as God knew I would have trouble finding the answers to my questions I had to find out what has been happening to me.
He said I would find the answers in the Bible and Cydonia Mars. So with the help of God, the Bible, and David Flynn's two books, I am doing just that.

I strongly suggest you take a look at page 200 of David Flynn's book if you have the new copy of it. It was a real eye opener for me.

Also from the Bible.

Daniel 4:2
2 The signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed with me, it has seemed good to me to declare. 3 How grand his signs are, and how mighty his wonders are! His kingdom is a kingdom to time indefinite, and his rulership is for generation after generation.

John 4:48
48 However, Jesus said to him: “Unless YOU people see signs and wonders, YOU will by no means believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye.   Where is the  devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the devil's advocate now? The math saids I'm right, just PI in your eye.
Page 1 of 1