Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014 Empty
PostSubject: KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014   KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014   KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:16 am

So, I guess we don't have to turn over the rocks of the world to uncover the demonic anymore.
Yet, God's Word is still and always Truth, and He said:

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

And He said how we battle:

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

I know of no exceptions; no words to the contrary.
Know the Holy Spirit and the Power of HIS Might.
He is THE Answer. 
We don't surrender to, or put our faith in, anyone or anything else but Him.
And surrendered to Him, obedient to Him, we Let Him, and watch what He will do.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014   KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Plagues are increased by war, is war coming?

I believe it will begin during or before Novemeber this year

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014   KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM - The Birth pangs in full Affect July 2014
Page 1 of 1