Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN   Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 6:19 pm

DiGenova says there will be declass documents released this week.  He expects by Wednesday.
And he stressed repeatedly this is a criminal investigation.
--------
Attorney DiGenova reported last week that over 2 dozen people

interviewed by the FBI have come running back to change

their testimony with Horowitz now that Barr is in charge.

-----------------------------------

John Ratcliffe: AG William Barr will deliver justice to any Obama officials who committed crimes

"A top Republican investigator said accountability is coming for any of those individuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

With the Justice Department conducting a review of that operation, Rep. John Ratcliffe said during a Fox News interview Sunday that he trusts Attorney General William Barr and Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz to provide answers.

And while Ratcliffe said he does not want to prematurely accuse any specific person of a crime — as Democrats have done with President Trump — he stressed that it is clear crimes were committed by people during the Obama administration, including government officials..."

"...What I do know as a former federal prosecutor is that it does appear that there were crimes committed during the Obama administration.”

“...Now the things that Bob Mueller said he didn’t know about and his team clearly didn’t look at, those are things that would be fair for Bill Barr and the Department of Justice to look at. Because we know that things happened in the Obama administration that haven’t been answered. There’s been no accountability for that yet," Ratcliffe said."

[link to www.washingtonexaminer.com (secure)] 

John Ractliffe: Obama officials who committed crimes have not yet faced accountability

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN   Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 6:31 pm

Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN EArSPoNVUAU0VVU
Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN EArDSZNUEAYwjak
Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN EAq0otOX4AA20e7
Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN EApscsCW4AAnbBi

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED 29 JULY 19~FULL OF WIN
Page 1 of 1