Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola Empty
PostSubject: A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola   A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:53 pm

No this is not a news article.

It is a worry that I see as a potential to throw the country over the edge!!!

AND THAT IS

Quarranteen of more than one school with all children there in... and parents not able to collect them!! Use your immagination... it will get ugly very fast!!

You should warn all you know to be ready to pull kids out before it happens, if they are able.
Good time to switch to Home Schooling!!

SEE:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/former-fda-official-warns-of-spooky-scenarios-if-ebola-hits-u-s.html

Former FDA Official Warns of “Spooky Scenarios” if Ebola Hits U.S.

CDC could implement indefinite quarantine, says doctor

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
August 12, 2014
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola   A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:51 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/08/13/the-ebola-crisis-just-went-from-bad-to-worse/

The Ebola Crisis Just Went From Bad to Worse
A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola Roadblocks-890x395_c

Under the category of “I told you so”, a political contact, Jatto Abdulqudir, of who I dubbed Patient Zero, Patrick Sawyer, has died. I had previously expressed the fear that Sawyer’s boarding of two airplanes with multiple connecting flights raised the likelihood that hundreds of thousands would be exposed on the same day to the Ebola virus (www.twtitter.com/hniman).
This one fact represents an emerging picture which serves to demonstrate that the Ebola containment efforts are failing miserably and we are in the beginning of an emerging pandemic. Further, this article will make it clear that health officials ranging from the World Health Organization to the CDC are negligent in their duty to protect the public in the midst of this Ebola outbreak.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola   A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 am

Takes my mind to the Sandy Hook 'issues'. Not a single photo, 'investigators' missing or deceased, school was demolished, etc. What did or did not take place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola   A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Serious Scenario We Should Warn Parents About! School Kids & Ebola
Page 1 of 1