Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard Choices

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hard Choices  Empty
PostSubject: Hard Choices    Hard Choices  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Hard Choices 

Terror - Islam 
Thursday, August 14, 2014 
J.L. Robb 

I suppose that every reader of this article has had to make some difficult choices in their lives, possibly more so if children are involved. One of the difficulties in making the hard choices is that sometimes it takes a while to figure out if the hard choice was the good choice.

Hillary Clinton recently released her book by the same name, Hard Choices. As Secretary of State, one would expect to face some hard choices in dealing with foreign lands and cultures… and religions.

It seems that some hard choices were made when President Mubarak, our long-term ally in Egypt, was allowed to be overthrown, actually encouraging his overthrow; and what did that do for the USA? What did it do for Egypt? The government has been in disarray since. The Muslim Brotherhood, a designated terrorist group until the present administration, waselected with encouragement by the United States. Even Egypt found them to be too radical (that’s why they were a designated terror group) and they were overthrown. All of these shenanigans made life harder for one of our greatest allies, Israel. Hard choices we made, backing the wrong horse in this case.

Then there were the hard choices made in the support for the overthrow of Libyan leader, Gadhafi. Gadhafi, responsible for the Pan Am flight 103, blown out of the sky over Scotland was also responsible for blowing up nightclubs in Italy and for journeying toward nuclear statehood. Of course, President Reagan put a stop to those happenings. Hard choices.

By the time Bush’s military machine overthrew Saddam Hussein in three weeks, Gadhafi gave up his nuclear ambitions and became a semi-ally, like most Arabic countries that are allies.

The U.S. administration strongly encouraged Gadhafi’s overthrow but with no plan of action. Benghazi, also a result of our hard choices, suffered yet another embarrassing defeat at the hands of the bad guys. That would be Muslim jihadists who want to kill everyone in their conquest of the world, even their own families. As a result, there really is no foundational government, Libya is in disarray, the jihadists captured major weapons systems, including surface-to-air missiles; and Israel’s citizens live in more danger as a result of our hard choices.

Quote :
People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. ~ Luke 21:26  NIV

Consider this hard choice for a minute, a choice that families in Northern Iraq faced last week: Convert to Islam or be killed. Hard choice when one has seen all the beheaded victims of the thugs who have taken over large sections of Iraq and Syria.

If they don’t convert, the hard choices made by the ISIS (ISIL) jihadist thugs is how do we kill these women and children? Do we behead them, or do we just bury them alive? They had to choose which would be the worst terror.

Can you imagine the fear of being buried alive? Can you imagine the terror in seeing your own child’s beheading, knowing you are next?

This tragedy is happening because of hard choices various governments around the globe are making or have made, but primarily because of the hard choice our U.S. government made when we abandoned the Iraqis. Our young men and women fought hard to free the Iraqis from decades of tyranny and torture, and they did so with success, at least as defined in the Arab/Islamic world. By 2008, Iraqi citizens lived in a peace that wasn’t really peace; but it was a peace they had never known. They also became one of the few democracies in that part of the world.

In the past month, ISIS which is now The Islamic State, has committed more atrocities in the name of Allah than any group in modern history, and possibly ancient history. They rank right up there with Nero’s army and Genghis Kahn.
Eighteen Syrian soldiers were captured, beheaded and their heads put on posts. We haven’t seen that in a long time. Terror.

During the past month, a group known as the Yazidis have been driven from their homes under threat by ISIS of all the tortures mentioned above. As a result, they made their way to Mt. Sinjar. An estimated 40,000 Yazidis walked four days through the arid and parched land in temperatures as high as 113 F with only water. Parents watched their children collapse and die from dehydration.

There are instances reported of parents throwing their children off the mountain, rather than watch them be beheaded. Along the escape route to Mt. Sinjar, as ISIS members closed in, reports poured in of men and women committing suicide in order to avoid the torture they would soon endure. ISIS is big on the beheading thing; and they are there because of hard choices our State Department has made, or has not made. We will have a few more meetings as these poor people die on the mountain. Maybe, just maybe our president will take some belated action.

Quote :
"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast..." ~ Revelation 20:4  NIV

Here is a question for Europe and America: Why aren’t we destroying this human malignancy now that so many are gathered in one geographical area? Why would we dolimited action when God has delivered up the bad guys for us?

If one has cancer, one doesn't normally take "limited action." One doesn't normally wait and negotiate with the cancer cells to see if they might salvage a few. All limited action does is keep things festering.

Though the Yazidis have a strange religion, all religions are strange to somebody. These are people being crucified, beheaded or buried alive, just because they won’t adhere to the ISIS Beast’s mark. Sounds a lot like the tribulation, and I am sure it is in their minds.

The tribulation is being discussed on many Christian internet sites. One I visited this week asked the question: Is this the Tribulation?

I’m sure you can imagine some of the responses but most were, “No, it’s not the Tribulation, because I am still here.”

The Yazidis, at least many, are no longer here; and I hope they are some of the ones mentioned in Revelation 20:4. I say some, because there are many more to come if the Bible is correct.

Last week I received an email from one of my Omega Letter readers who has also read my book series. He complimented me greatly, much more than I deserve for sure and we talked about how “dark” the story is. The predicted end as we know it is a dark story, but it has a happy ending. The darkness is the Satan-aspect.
As the world takes limited action when they should be taking major action and ridding the world of the beasts, the Yazidis can look to the PKK, a designated Kurdish terrorist group. The PKK has rescued many of the Yazidis, fighting off ISIS as best they can.

This from The Weekly Standard:

Quote :
Fresh off a trip to India and Australia, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel addressed a group of Marines in San Diego, California Tuesday, and may have delivered a line that will show up in Republican campaign ads this election cycle. After updating the troops on some issues in the Pacific region and the Middle East, Hagel took questions from some of the Marines and gave a stark assessment of the global security situation:
Quote :
"The world is exploding all over."

Yes Mr. Secretary, it surely seems to be exploding everywhere. That’s because you, the Secretary of State and the White House made the easy choices instead of the hard choices. Abandonment.

Recent Democratic administrations have a history of abandoning our allies, starting with President Jimmy Carter in 1979, another poor choice. We did it to Vietnam, Iran, Egypt, Afghanistan and Iraq.

If no one in the entire world helps, then PKK, France, England and the US will have to do it. Where is Saudi? Oh, that's right. Saudi and ISIS are Sunni Muslims. I forgot, they are of the same ilk.

ISIS-ISIL-The Islamic State caliphate is a beast, no doubt. Their desire is to rule the world, as is an Islamic creed. A year ago they were unheard of. They came out of nowhere.

Quote :
"I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things." ~ Daniel 7:8 NIV

Last week the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi stated they were coming for Obama. President Obama wrote ISIS off a few months ago, alluding to them as Junior Varsity. In 1996 Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States, but the Clinton administration wrote it off. Maybe Bill thought Osama was also JV.

As the beat goes on and on and on, this rescue of some of the Yazidis by the Iraqi Army is heartwarming to say the least. My eyes teared just watching the desperation and the relief on the faces of these people as they were rescued.

Meanwhile, in peaceful Chicago, demonstrators chanted their support for ISIS, the killers of children.

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=7865
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Hard Choices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices    Hard Choices  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:35 pm

We all know what transpired in Benghazi. Hillary making her now infamous "what difference does it make" angry statement during her Benghazi Hearning testimony:

Hard Choices  6237e0d6-d3b7-4e3b-b564-d667a5f630e5

Musloid Brotherhood Logo

Hard Choices  150px-Muslim_Brotherhood_Logo

I don't think there are too many questions where Hildabeast's allegiances lie.
Back to top Go down

Hard Choices
Page 1 of 1