Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’  Empty
PostSubject: Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’    Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Hey . . . it's Glenn Beck, so use discernment.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/08/20/reports-officer-who-shot-michael-brown-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket/

The Blaze wrote:

Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’
Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:27 AM PST

Last week, Ferguson Chief of Police Tom Jackson told KMOV’s Laura Hettiger the officer who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown on August 9 “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen” in the moments leading up to the shooting.

In keeping with Jackson’s report, The Gateway Pundit is now saying it learned “from a source within the “Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police” that the officer suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket” during his confrontation with Brown.

While the veracity of the report is still up for debate, this is yet another report that seems to disprove the initial information out of Ferguson that Brown was nothing more than an “unarmed black teen” who was shot execution style by a white police officer.

“The goalpost will continue to change as more information comes out because we were told this was essentially a white guy executing a black guy in the street for no reason,” Stu said. “Now, if this comes out and is accurate… [and] we find out this guy had the type of injury that this sounds like, and… if there’s photos of this guy with his entire face caved in, we’re going to move… away from ‘it was a racist execution in the street.’”

As Pat and Stu agreed, the media’s visceral reaction in these types of tragedies always seems to be: Blame the police. As this particular case continues to shake out, however, it appears as though there is a lot more to this incident than was previously reported.

“We’re going to get to a point where the argument from that side is going to be so ridiculous. If this evidence and these sources hold up, it’s going to be insane,” Stu concluded. “This is why it just pisses me off when everyone judges these officers immediately without any of the facts. Their job, after getting the crap beat out of them, is to go after the guy again. Their protocol is to do that, not to drive away, not to go to the Wendy’s drive-thru as I would do.”
Front page image courtesy of the AP
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’    Reports: Officer who shot Michael Brown suffered ‘orbital blowout fracture to eye socket’  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 5:31 pm

I was in the car today with nothing better than am radio to listen to, my point being Sean Hannity led with this story so its likely credible. Beck reports accurately 99% of the time when he's citing others work, its his "take" his "monologues" and "opinions" that are usually pretty suspect. He's mormon, so what do you expect.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1