Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction Empty
PostSubject: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:32 pm

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport this morning as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a press conference just before noon today, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. Although he did not identify the man, he confirmed the man has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction. ...

more at link
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/08/21/teacher-arrested-at-jfk-for-carrying-weapons-of-math-instruction/
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Love it!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Al-Gebra!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Fifty years ago men used these "weapons" (minus the calculator) to put a man on the moon.  Today we're using them to arrest people.

Lord, help us all.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Rosie dearest, I think that article was sarcasm. Well deserved sarcasm I might add.

hilarious
Al-Gebra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:01 pm

I know.  But it does show how far we've fallen, doesn't it?

I know it's supposed to be funny, but it still makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 am

With Obama's common core standards it's more like weapons of math destruction.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction   Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher Arrested at JFK for Carrying Weapons of Math Instruction
Page 1 of 1