Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There is Evil in the World…

Go down 
AuthorMessage

There is Evil in the World… Empty
PostSubject: There is Evil in the World…   There is Evil in the World… I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:51 am

There is Evil in the World…

Posted by lamarzulli on August 29, 2014

There is Evil in the World… Isil-shooting-iraqis

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Marched to their deaths: Sickening ISIS slaughter continues as 250 soldiers captured at Syrian airbase are stripped then led to the desert for mass execution (Warning Tabloid Link Below!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736764/Marched-deaths-Sickening-ISIS-slaughter-continues-250-soldiers-captured-Syrian-airbase-stripped-led-desert-mass-execution.html#ixzz3BmvY76YX 

Obama Says ‘We Don’t Have a Strategy Yet’ for Fighting ISIS

http://time.com/3211132/isis-iraq-syria-barack-obama-strategy/

“I don’t want to put the cart before the horse: we don’t have a strategy yet,” Obama said of the effort to combat the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) in its safe haven in Syria. “I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggest that folks are getting a little further ahead of what we’re at than what we currently are.”

The picture to the left gives us a very clear picture of the face of evil.  We are told that Satan was a murderer from the beginning.  Here are his modern henchmen, carrying out his plan to rob, kill and destroy.  There is evil in the world and unless men and women stand up to it and fight against it, until it is eliminated, the slaughter of innocents will continue.

ISIL has its sights on setting up an Islamic Caliphate in the Middle East. 

There is Evil in the World… Isil-map

While pundits here in the states and elsewhere are calling the group, Islamic State, its original name was Islamic State of Syria, Iraq and the Levant, or ISIL.  Here’s their map of what they want to accomplish.  This is their end game. Their plan to establish an Islamic Caliphate with Sharia law in place is ambitious, but unless they are soundly defeated militarily they are well on their way to accomplishing their goal.  Please note from the map, the entire Middle East is under their control.  Of course this means the destruction of Israel, which, in my opinion, will never happen….

ISIL is growing bold because so far they have won most of the battles they have fought.  The Iraqi army folded and ran from them.  The Peshmurga fighting force of the Kurds, so far has been able to repel ISIL’s advances.  However, as seen from the picture above, the atrocities continue as ISIL spreads it terror across the Middle East.

Obama has stated that he doesn’t have a strategy for fighting ISIL yet.  Really? 

Mr. President, you have the best minds at your disposal and you’ve had weeks of meetings about this group of terrorists and yet you have no plan?  Perhaps more time away from the golf course might be a good place to start to formulate one.

Of course the president made sure thousands of illegal children were bussed and flown all over America to set up and internal crisis in the US and so far he has succeeded.  Nice plan Mr. President! Here’s an article from FOX castigating California’s Governor Brown for welcoming these illegals which is costing the already bankrupt state billions of dollars, but I digress…

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2014/08/28/bill-oreilly-how-california-governor-jerry-brown-undermining-american-immigration-law

In closing todays short post.  There is evil in this world and unless it is confronted it will only spread its darkness.  ISIL offers nothing but destruction.  It has no real plan for the people it conquers except forced conversion, or death.  May I suggest to our president that the plan should be to cut the head of the snake and wipe ISIL from the earth.  Of course there are stories floating around the NET stating that our CIA helped create ISIL in the first place, as a force to oust Bashir Al Assad in Syria.

Like the Taliban in Afghanistan this force has gone rogue.  Israel is aware of the threat and so is Jordan.  (See my post about the King of Jordan, last week.)  Hezbollah, entrenched in Lebanon, has fired rockets into Israel and while HAMAS so far is keeping the cease-fire with Israel, the war is most likely taking a short breather before it resumes.  One scenario that we may be looking at, and which would fulfill the Psalm 83 prophecy that Bill Salus brought to light, would be for Israel to not only engage HAMAS and Hezbollah but go after ISIL too.

I’m sure Netanyahu has a plan and most likely has several back up plans on how to deal with ISIL, because Bibi knows only to well that there is evil in the world.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

There is Evil in the World…
Page 1 of 1