Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Groot: Is It Possible To Repeat What The Watchers Did And Blend Human, Animal And Plant

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Am Groot: Is It Possible To Repeat What The Watchers Did And Blend Human, Animal And Plant Empty
PostSubject: I Am Groot: Is It Possible To Repeat What The Watchers Did And Blend Human, Animal And Plant   I Am Groot: Is It Possible To Repeat What The Watchers Did And Blend Human, Animal And Plant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:32 am

I Am Groot: Is It Possible To Repeat What The Watchers Did And Blend Human, Animal And Plant Genetics To Produce A Walking Talking Human-Plant-Synthetic?

I Am Groot: Is It Possible To Repeat What The Watchers Did And Blend Human, Animal And Plant Groot

In the film "Guardians of the Galaxy," the character "Groot" is a tree that can walk and talk. Lumbering around on his barky limbs, sprouting flowers and even dancing in a pot, one of the stars of the film "Guardians of the Galaxy"bizarrely blends the plant and animal kingdoms. "Groot," a walking, talking tree, seems to defy nature but how outlandish is the idea of a plant-animal hybrid? Plants that can smell and animals that regenerate show that animal and vegetable kingdoms may not be as far apart as they first appear. Some scientists even say Earth's biology suggests the possibility of "thinking plants" somewhere in the universe. Here, experts tell how Groot-like blending could occur, and some reasons it couldn't. In the film, Groot clearly hears, sees, feels and talks (albeit, only three words, "I am Groot"). While one would be hard-pressed to find a talking vegetable on Earth, the idea of communicating and sensing plants is not at all outlandish...
Back to top Go down

I Am Groot: Is It Possible To Repeat What The Watchers Did And Blend Human, Animal And Plant
Page 1 of 1