Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember the Gates of Hell?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Remember the Gates of Hell? Empty
PostSubject: Remember the Gates of Hell?   Remember the Gates of Hell? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 pm

They opened (supposedly) on July 27 and closed on September 3, 2014. The creator of the following video decodes a mysterious “V” symbol which pin-points the same day the gates are supposed to open.

Speaking of “V”s, this logo has always puzzled me, with the unusual “V” and “Z”:

Remember the Gates of Hell? Vz10
FAIR USE

Keep that in mind as we look at something else that opened during the gates of hell window.

The temple is in Sao Paulo, Brazil just a little way down the coast from Rio de Janeiro (or “Rio”) where the 2016 summer olympics will be held.

So, is Rio the new Zion?
VER means to see or view, RIZON or RIZON (RIOZION)

I’m not saying that Rio is the biblical Zion or that the creators of the logo meant it to be interpreted that way. It’s just some more coincidental wierdness I guess. Kind of like having our first pope from South America (Argentina).

Back to top Go down

Remember the Gates of Hell?
Page 1 of 1