Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola? Empty
PostSubject: Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?   Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:57 pm

I've mentioned it in a couple of threads because its been gnawing at me, but the coincidences seem to keep adding up. No, I'm not saying we're in the middle of Revelation, but I really do wonder if The Lord is sending us hints of what's to come.

Today, on September 16, King Putt calls for 'war' on Ebola while visiting the CDC in the Druid Hills at 33* in Atlantis errr Atlanta:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/16/us-health-ebola-obama-idUSKBN0HB08S20140916

So, today is 9-16-2014; although most countries BUT the US would write the date as 16.9.2014.

Take a look at Revelation 16:9. I always read the 1599 Geneva Bible, which I realize isn't very trendy in most forums/places, but this is another example of interest.

------------------
Revelation 16

9 And men boiled in great heat, and blasphemed the Name of God, which hath power over these plagues, and they repented not to give him glory.

--------------------

Ebola, before its latest 'evolution' in both name and other things, was known as Ebola Hemorragic Fever. Victims will run incredible fevers before their bodies give up and perish. Another 'warning sign' is the victims will develop some nasty boils on the body. I'm not gonna 'yuck' it up here and post pictures, but if you go looking online you'll find some examples of people dying a painful and disgusting death.

To further add interest, like I've mentioned in other threads, but it is a commonly held belief in many areas of Africa that Ebola is not a real disease, but a demonic working or some form of witchcraft.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/west-africans-blame-ebola-outbreak-on-witchcraft-and-sorcery/

Anyone who does thorough research or travels quite a bit knows that many in the hinterlands of Africa & South America aren't quite as backwords as western nations make them out to be. For decades the first of the 'industrialized world' into the 'back 40' was always the pharmaceutical industry, out to investigate all the roots, herbs, potions, etc. etc. the locals grew and utilized.

Additionally, many Christian evangelists and missionaries frequently encounter 'things' of a spiritual nature that are starting to creep into the 'developed' world and they'll also all say that Jesus Christ and the Word of God have power over many 'things' we don't commonly see as spiritual in nature.

More info here & a few other 'ebola' threads:

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t9687-computer-models-tell-us-that-this-ebola-pandemic-could-soon-kill-millions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?   Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:28 pm

That's interesting that some in Africa see Ebola as not a real disease but a demonic working. I wouldn't personally refute that. Just because they're not industrialized doesn't mean they lack wisdom. In fact, they may have held on to some wisdom that we forgot a long time ago.

Here's another possibility for the sores in Revelation from the Kolbrin:

The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.

Its movements on high were slow, below it swirled in the manner of smoke and it remained close to the sun whose face it hid. There was a bloody redness about it, which changed as it passed along its course. It caused death and destruction in its rising and setting. It swept the Earth with grey cinder rain and caused many plagues, hunger and other evils. It bit the skin of men and beast until they became mottled with sores.

The Earth was troubled and shook, the hills and mountains moved and rocked. The dark smoke-filled Heavens bowed over Earth and a great howl came to the ears of men, borne to them upon the wings of the wind. It was the cry of the Dark Lord, the Master of Dread. Thick clouds of fiery smoke passed before him and there was an awful hail of hot stones and coals of fire. The Doomshape thundered sharply in the Heavens and shot out bright lightings. The channels of water were turned back unto themselves when the land tilted, and great trees were tossed about and snapped like twigs. Then a voice like ten thousand trumpets was heard over the wilderness, and before its burning breath the flames parted. The whole of the land moved and mountains melted. The sky itself roared like ten thousand lions in agony, and bright arrows of blood sped back and forth across its face. Earth swelled up like bread upon the hearth.

Another name for "Destroyer" is Abaddon or Apollyon.
http://ecmarsh.com/pages/bom/bom.htm
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?   Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 am

Now you know why 3,000 troops are already on their way. As mentioned previously, the level of trust in western medicine is just below 0....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29256443

Ebola outbreak: Guinea health team killed

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?   Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:54 am

"If the world doesn't get the Ebola outbreak in West Africa under control quickly, the disease could become a permanent fixture in the region, spreading as routinely as malaria or the flu, the World Health Organization warns today in a new report."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/22/ebola-last-forever/16072019/

Sounds like they've made some encouraging progress.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?   Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Liberia: Dead Ebola Patients Resurrect?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201409240829.html

not exactly a daily headline....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?   Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eventual Revelation Plague - Ebola?
Page 1 of 1