Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Posted around 1320 PST 19 Sept. 2014 - Gold = $1216.90  - Silver = $17.86

Notice the sudden drops and I haven't heard anyone talk about it. Where is "V" and the like on this? You'd think the economist type guys would be having a field day with this.

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Gold_310

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Silver10

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Silver11

Last edited by researcher on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:23 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/commodities/11104055/Super-rich-rush-to-buy-Italian-Job-style-gold-bars.html

"Adjust" the price electronically through the banks they'll eventually just leave for dead while they personally buy as much of the real stuff as cheap as possible.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Still dropping pretty dramatically. Platinum has dropped almost $150/oz in a months time too and it is a very strategic metal. Below are today's prices as of 11:00am PST on 03 October 2014. Guerrilla economist "V" is going to be on the Hagmann2 BlogTalkRadio show Monday and I'm looking forward to hearing what he has to say about all this. I've been saving my loose change and me is-ah thinking this may be a good time to visit my bullion dealer.

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Metals10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Yeah!
Silver down.... maybe good to see if Colloidal Silver goes down too!

I buy 1000ppm that way, only a drip is needed... and the bottle will last a long time.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Nothing like starting the week off with a bang! Barely a half hour into the trading  week. Screenshot taken Sunday 5 October ~ 3:30pm PST. Dropping like a rock! Guerrilla economist "V" on Hagmann tomorrow. That should be interesting indeed.

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Metal_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Should be an interesting show. I've heard that November is when we should start seeing effects from all of the dollar selling. The web bots said we should see some crazy way ups and way downs in metals that will get everyone's attention. Other than that, if those paper shorts manage to avoid extra long prison terms, I'm sure God has a place in hell specially warmed up for them. Wink Definitely incentive to buy though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Still pretty low but back up it goes (for now). And down for the dollar.

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Stats10
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:34 pm

I was completely underwhelmed by "V" and the looking-glass guy Rosebud, or who ever he was. Maybe if you are right up there with the Donald Trumps of the world and are able to just up, repatriate, and leave for Panama or other parts unknown then this program would be of interest to you. For the rest of us "great unwashed"  . . . . 

There wasn't really anything in this program for us. The first 15 - 20 minutes were the most interesting after "V" finally came online after way to much yabber-jabber about that snack food company by Hagmann. After that - meh.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/10/07/v-the-guerrilla-economist-on-the-coming-economic-reset.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:16 pm

And the beat goes on . . .

05 Nov. 2014

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] Metal_10
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:33 pm

researcher wrote:
And the beat goes on . . .

05 Nov. 2014

If you can find the shiny stuff I'd rent a mule right about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]   Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Notice The Sudden Drop in Precious Metals Lately? [updated]
Page 1 of 1