Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich

Go down 
+2
ScaRZ
Dove
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:19 am

Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich ProphecyWatchers

“Hello,” from Gary Stearman – I hope that you’ll become accustomed to visiting our new website and checking on our progress often, as we proceed with plans to build a prophecy ministry designed to meet the needs of Christians who are looking for sound and up-to-the-minute news and discourse on Bible prophecy. And it’s such a pleasure to announce that we’ll be working closely with men like author/publisher Tom Horn. Having conducted many pleasant and informative interviews about his research and writing, and having spent much time with him as a friend and colleague, I’m looking forward to the interchange of ideas and plans that we’ll have in the near future. You’ll be excited when the time comes to reveal them. The Prophecy Watchers staff, friends and close associates have a long history of working to bring the truth of Bible prophecy to an audience of Christian believers who may not have local access to sound prophetic teaching.
Back to top Go down

Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich Empty
PostSubject: Gary Stearman Launches Prophecy Watchers   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:32 am

Gary Stearman Launches Prophecy Watchers

Published on Sep 19, 2014

Gary Stearman and Bob Ulrich announce their new ministry. 
http://www.prophecywatchers.com
https://www.facebook.com/WatchGary

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:18 am

After all that they were able to do and say at PITN, it's interesting that they have found the need to break away.  But I'm reminded that it's not my business, so God speed to them, certainly.  I'm looking forward to their programs.  It's good for me as their eschatology resembles mine.
Call me crazy but I see the big 'get ready' moves going on in the Body now.  Attention is shifting off the world and to the soon Coming of the King and His Kingdom.  Some are better at it than others, but Gary and Bob have always been there in their hearts. IMHO.

What's up with the cups though.  A crescent moon with 5 stars.  I don't recognize that.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 am

Dove wrote:

What's up with the cups though.  A crescent moon with 5 stars.  I don't recognize that.

Looks like The National Flag of Singapore.

http://www.worldflags101.com/s/singapore-flag.aspx
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 9:07 am

ScaRZ wrote:
Dove wrote:

Looks like The National Flag of Singapore.

http://www.worldflags101.com/s/singapore-flag.aspx
Thanks!  It looks to be exact, doesn't it.  Seems peculiar.
They're in Oklahoma City, the site of the Black Mass.
Unless they've bugged out to Singapore.   honor   I hope that's a joke.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WND Feature Story On Gary Stearman, Tom Horn, And Bob Ulrich Launching New Prophecy Shows   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:41 am

WND Feature Story On Gary Stearman, Tom Horn, And Bob Ulrich Launching New Prophecy Shows
Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich Studio1SkyWatchTV
IMAGE: Technicians testing SkyWatchTV Studio 1

Speculation about where end-time prophecy guru and Christian TV personality Gary Stearman would land following his resignation last month from “Prophecy in the News” has finally been put to rest. Stearman is joining Christian book author and publisher Tom Horn to form SkyWatch TV, which will begin filming pilot programs in October from a new studio in Missouri. The shows will be syndicated for cable channels nationwide. Horn told WND that working with Stearman, considered by many as “the face of prophetic programming,” was a no-brainer for his Christian television project. Both Stearman and Horn said their vision for SkyWatch is to create an edgy, investigative TV program that isn’t afraid to cover controversial topics of interest to Christian viewers. “It’ll be almost like a Christian version of ’20/20,’” said Horn. “If you’ve seen Raiders News, it’s just different. We probably do a lot of shows others would be afraid to touch.”
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:15 am

Dove...  "Call me crazy but I see the big 'get ready' moves going on in the Body now.  Attention is shifting off the world and to the soon Coming of the King and His Kingdom."

I've been feeling this too, not only what I see without, but also from within.  I really feel like God is saying to me, 'I got this, just keep your eyes on me.'

Smile

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:13 am

Wink   This is good, Scott!  It's really challenging to look at the world and Live in the Goodness of God at the same time.  And that's because they're two separate places, and we won't find much good or evidence of Christ in the world....it's fallen, save the few!  Jesus said, don't look for Me there.

The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you.
Luke 17:
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
And we must be 'born again' into it.  And Live, Move and have our Being, there.

How are the effects of the Tribulation on mankind described?   As the travails of a woman IN LABOR.  The 'cave' is going to cave in.

I had hope that "the Truth that matters"!  was going to start coming forward.
They heard God, by their own confession, but they don't seem to 'have it'. 

Look again at Plato's 'The Cave", and you'll see that R. Wiles and now even this new collaboration of Stearman and Horn,  is still ALL ABOUT the shadows; the patterns, the sources and sorceries, the shadows that went  before in history,  EVEN to dividing the shadows into 'good camps' and 'bad camps'. Lord help us.
It's still all shadows....the Valley of the Shadow of death, presently ruled over by satan. 

What does away with shadows?  The Light on the Hill, Christ in His Kingdom, banishes every shadow.  And Light and darkness don't mix!!!!!
People just have to admit that waiting for the death of the physical self is a day too late to help anybody else come out of the cave.

What I'm not hearing is how to come OUT OF THE CAVE (Come out of her, my people) and into the Light of Christ and the Kingdom prepared before the beginning,  for all those who Seek it and Find it (within you).

That which seems unreal and impossible IS JUST THAT, UNTIL we find our Life IN HIM, AND Live, Move and have our Being THERE.
Because THERE is the Overcoming Power-in all things-over all things-by His Holy Spirit, which He confirms with 'evidence' - what we call miracles, signs and wonders. 
Scripture says the 'doubleminded'  should not expect to receive the Blessings, the
Promises. We either know the Infallibility, the Supremacy of the Kingdom, or we are still stuck between Truth and Illusion.  And that causes DOUBT, which causes a short circuit, and the Blessings cannot flow.  So Jesus said, 'Believe in your heart,
and doubt not'.  Because it's not dependent on us or on the world.  It's dependent on the Holy Spirit of God.
No matter how many times and directions we go around this same equation, it always comes down to Abiding in the Presence, and He in us.

All four Gospels state:
Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life (on account of Me) shall preserve it.

I know the understanding I once had towards this verse.  It's changed.
Now I know,
As Christ is, so are you in the world.
It is not I who lives, but He who lives in me.
I die daily so that He might live in me. (His Mercies are new every morning.  I'm sure we need His Mercies much more than we even think.)
Jesus said, I of My self do nothing.
You shall know the Truth.  And the Truth shall set you free. For whom the Son sets free is free indeed.

Once we know our freedom, (when He literally possesses us) we can go with the Holy Spirit back into the cave, and let Him do His Work of ministering, healing, shedding His Light that Lights the path for others, and He persuading them to 'Come, Follow Me'.

Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:30 pm

I don't understand why he didn't just stay with PITN?  I thought he was retiring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Meet the Watchers, Part 2   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:27 am

Meet the Watchers, Part 2

Published on Sep 26, 2014

Gary and Bob give a brief update on Prophecy Watchers. 

https://www.facebook.com/WatchGary
https://www.facebook.com/ProphecyWatchers

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:17 pm

I thought the Singapore mugs were interesting, but then looking at the above video, they switched to a 'USA Theme'.  I wonder if it is merely just set decoration?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Looks like Singapore was a "false flag",   Heh, heh, heh.

First new prophecy update: (I wonder how many times this will get posted. heee)

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:55 am

I love Gary Stearman. Tom Horn, I've got issues with.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:03 pm

One more thing... The second video talks about beheadings in the book of revelation and it's interesting to note that they are in Oklahoma where the 1st U.S. beheading of a woman has occurred. Dum dum dum.... the plot thickens.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:21 pm

This sounds to be the kind of move-shift in the Body of Christ that I've been looking for.
And I'll point out that they are not ashamed to enjoy the Favor of God. 
But you won't hear the nonsense of 'if you only believe....' without first Obedience to Christ and the Word.
They are exemplifying the lesson that If we do what God says do - walking out HIS Purposes, He will provide the Ways and the Means.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Miracle #2   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:17 am

Miracle #2

Published on Oct 2, 2014

Gary and Bob detail the second miracle since the launch of the Prophecy Watchers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bookstores, Websites, Cameras and Conferences!   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Bookstores, Websites, Cameras and Conferences!

Published on Oct 10, 2014

Gary and Bob discuss recent biblical events surrounding the blood moons and update their viewers on their plans for a new website, an online bookstore, a national prophecy conference and a soon return to regular prophetic updates and television broadcasting. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Enhanced Website, Updates and Previous Ministry   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:31 am

Enhanced Website, Updates and Previous Ministry

Published on Oct 20, 2014

Gary and Bob discuss the enhanced website, Gary's news updates and their departure from PITN.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich   Major Announcement #1 (Of Several To Come) From Gary Stearman & Bob Ulrich I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1