Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prayer Thread

Go down 
+10
bordercollie
Dr.Who
archangel888
quietobserver
sixminks
researcher
Dove
watchergirl
hiscity
Delfi
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Ask and post updates.

Last edited by researcher on Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : unpin)
Back to top Go down

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Gary Stearman   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 am

Gary Stearman of Prophecy in the News has been suffering a yet unidentified problem with his intestinal tract. He has not been able to eat solid food in 50 days now. He has been thoroughly tested, and all the tests have come back negative.

Please pray for his healing and wisdom for his doctors to properly diagnose his ailment.

Thanks, Delfi, for this thread.
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:52 am

Hugo Chavez is 'clinging to Christ and life' as breathing gets worse
UK Telegraph, 3:20AM GMT 3-05- 2013

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/venezuela/9909043/Hugo-Chavez-is-clinging-to-Christ-and-life-as-breathing-gets-worse.html

Please pray for Hugo Chavez' clear belief in Jesus Christ as the only truly begotten Son of God, who willingly sacrificed his body at the Cross, a great injustice, to take the penalty of sin on Himself -- in our place.

We ask for certain salvation for all those like ourselves who have been enemies of God and Christ -- but turned from our ways to seek, embrace, and follow Christ. And in following Christ, overcoming by His Holy Spirit shared with us, we merely ask for more of Him as a gift, the same as salvation. Christ comes as our rescuer, we can't rescue ourselves.

But we can repent and reject the works of darkness that separate us from God, such as following other gods, idolatry, murder, pushing drugs, doubt, stealing, and lying schemes. Such as aiding Iran in developing any nuclear weapons to try to wipe out Israel.

Father-God in Jesus Name, I forgive the sins of Hugo Chavez and lay all recrimination for his past deeds under Christ's blood, nailed to the Cross in the body of His flesh, which you've taken as payment enough for all the sin of those that believe in Him as Savior. If it is your mercy -- I pray Hugo Chavez be freed of curses, delivered from rebel angels and their demons, healed, and miraculously cured.

I do not pray for anything beyond your Word or your Will, most Holy Father. Let all of this be that your will be more fully done on earth, especially in Venezuela, as it is in Heaven, that your ministries have free course, and that the credit and glory for overcoming be given fully to you as is due.

I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Quote :

1st John 5

13 These things have I written unto you that believe
on the name of the Son of God;
that ye may know that ye have eternal life,
and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him,
that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask,
we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death,
he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death.
There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;
but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself,
and that wicked one toucheth him not.
19 And we know that we are of God,
and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

20 And we know that the Son of God is come,
and hath given us an understanding,
that we may know him that is true,
and we are in him that is true,
even in his Son Jesus Christ.

This is the true God, and eternal life.
Back to top Go down
watchergirl

watchergirl

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:15 am

I'm asking for prayer for a few things....first, I've been dxd with Ehlers-Danlos, muscular-skelatol which is a birth defect that causes extreme pain, dislocations, etc. My hips are also deteriorating. The pain is very severe, limiting, and No fun!! Any that would pray for reduction in pain, good Drs to treat me, a miracle in healing, I would most appreciate.
    Next, I'm asking God to provide according to His riches in Glory. If anyone would agree, thank you again.
Blessings and Peace In Christ,
WG
Back to top Go down

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

watchergirl,
so sorry to hear about your condition... I will be praying for you though I found this thread after some time, I'm sure you still need more prayers! Dave
Also, might try natural news .com ... email and see if they know of types of plants etc that help with this, may have written an article or have ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:25 am

Praying for our brother "Done", who is in Pensacola, which has been hit hard with flooding.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:46 am

Yeah, thanks, Dove and will do. I just heard on the radio tonight that they got 27 inches of rain in around 36 hours. That's an incredible amount of water. California would be more than happy to take a few (or all) of those 27 inches if they'll send 'em over to us.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 am

Hello Brothers and Sisters please pray for the results of a breast lump biopsy I had today to return Negative. I found the lump myself. I am believing for a result of benign. God is in control NO FEAR.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 am

Joining with you in prayer, sixminks.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Back to top Go down

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:18 am

I'm all in sixminks......praying...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 am

Same here. Prayer is gone out for you, Sixminks.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 am

Me too. Prayers...
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:27 am

Will get results today.  Still feeling positive and hoping for a good report!
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:34 am

I have breast cancer at 49 years old. There are some strange blips on the MRI so two more biopsies and then a treatment plan.  Caught very early stage 1 they say. I need to feel the Lords presence. NO FEAR.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Sixminks, I wish you didn't have to face this challenge even one more day. 
But we know that this is only the opinion of the world fallen from Grace, and is not the Truth we live by.
God has the More Sure Word of Christ Jesus in Isaiah 53 for us.
And:
James 1:
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Ephesians 6:
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Tomorrow I am having a double mastectomy with Diep flap reconstructive surgery I have cancer in both breasts. I ask for prayer for clean lymph nodes. this will mean no radiation. They say I won't need chemo based on some tests done already.  I know God is with me I can feel the prayers. I'll be in hospital 5 days but will bring the iPad. 

I would love it if you could post some interesting videos I could watch while healing or some good reading material. Maybe a special thread?  Please pray for my hubby of 30 years and our 4 kids. They will be caring for me and driving a lot. 

Thanks so much will update in a few days. Love to you all.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm putting a special prayer thread up for you, sixminks. It'll be in the regular un-pinned section.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:13 pm

A good friend of mine from work is diagnosed (tentatively) with lymphoma. She does not know the Lord. Please pray for her...for her salvation, and healing. Thank you all. God Bless.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Prayer Thread 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:04 am

Hello Watcher family,
I am recovering from my double mastectomy very well. Thank you for the prayers in September when it was first done. Cancer is gone from my body and God willing it will stay gone. On Monday and Tuesday this week I am having a plastic surgery revision followed by ovary removal on Tuesday. These are outpatient surgeries and won't be disassembling my entire body like the first one. 

I am hoping that you my invisible family will pray for me and my husband of 30 years who will be carting me around to two hospitals and then caring for me next week. His name is Craig and I am so grateful for him. We have 4 grown kids and still like each other. 

Thank you in advance for your prayers,
Donna aka sixminks
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:13 am

"We have 4 grown kids and still like each other."

chuckle Yes, that's worthy of  Thankfulness, for sure.  So is "outpatient"!

You know, I don't have any reservations about removing any restrictions on, and every challenge to my faith in the Goodness of God, about His abilities, or His intentions towards us who look to and lean on Him for all our needs.
I strive to not surrender to the 'ways of the world' and how it says things 'must be',  choosing instead the Favor of His Grace in place of and in spite of, and triumphant over all.  If I'm going to surrender myself to anything it will be to Him alone.  If I'm going to believe anything, it will be His Word.
My desire and intention is to rest in all He has said He will do for us, and when I am weak in body or mind or spirit, He is strong and is the Finisher of our faith. No good thing will He withhold from us who are His, and He is truly 'God with us' through it all.
He is pleased with our faith.  There's no such thing as 'too much' reliance on Him. He is a 'rewarder' of our faith.
 I said, Lord, this seems more like an answer from you than a prayer to you.  And I heard back,
'Tell her she can trust Me.'  So...Amen. I hope that's a Word of confirmation for you;  perhaps an answer to a prayer.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Peoples of the earth, did you think I am hidden,
The Invisible God of your ancestors?
Though you do not behold My face, I am shining all around you!...

And lo the day is near, and has already come,
And is also coming quickly, when every eye shall see!
For I am The Holy One of Israel,
Coming to fulfill all that is written of Me!...

For I am The Author, behold, I am also The Finisher,
The Beginning and The Ending!...

The Only Way, The Only Truth, The Life Without End.

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:33 pm

I hate cancer. It seems every time I turn around someone new is diagnosed with it. Over these many years, I have lost friends, family, loved ones, acquaintances to it. Just lately, another co worker now has breast cancer. Another has lymphoma. Only once, did someone beat lymphoma; another friend of mine. She's ok for now...hopefully she will be ok for a long time. Please pray for Carolyn and Janette to be well. Carolyn knows the Lord. Janette is a Jehovah's Witness. Thanks and God bless btw I posted in November 2014, see above posts; about the first friend with lymphoma. She is the one who is better now! She's doing great! God is good! She still needs to know Him. Please pray for that as well...her name is Carolyn also.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Prayer Thread 2958853248
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:18 pm

It never ends. Now one of my son's friends is very sick. They thought he had Crohn's Disease...now the thinking is he may have lymphoma. Please pray for this young man, father of 2 small boys. His name is Gregg.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:57 pm

Question: IDK where else to post this, so I'll post here. A friend of mine just acquired a dog. Turns out the dog is positive for heart worm. Anything she can do via natural remedies? Or low cost vet care in the TN area? She cannot afford the regular vet's fee for treatment. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:54 pm

These are trying times for a lot of people. There were some layoffs today...in nursing, which surprises me; and nurses whom I never thought would be targeted were let go. I have not been affected....yet. Please pray for those workers who were let go today. I also have some sick friends. One lady I worked with DID recover from lymphoma Praise the Lord, but 2 others are sick. Onbut still needs prayers.
Another friend of mine just told me today that her husband is in Yale. She found him on the floor the other night. They rushed him to the hospital. He has a brain aneurysm. If they operate, he'll pretty much be a vegetable. If they don't, the swelling will continue and he'll die. They both go to a church in Bridgeport. He is a deacon there. My husband has a friend from work who also has breast cancer. I saw the young guy I was telling you all about the other day. He seems to be ok but according to his mom, he's in denial. IDK what's going on with him, but I'll try and find out. So, if some of you would pray for these folks, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Update: the man who was on life support (deacon) passed away. Now another co worker's husband just died suddenly of a heart attack. He was only 38. Unbelievable! My pastor almost killed himself cutting down a tree with a chain saw. Thank God, he is OK. He missed the artery in his leg and damaged only the sheath of the tendon, not the tendon itself. Whew! A lotta troubles around here! But the LORD is with us!

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:46 pm

I'm really, really not comfortable asking for help for myself, but I'm to the point that I know I need to ask...so here goes.

I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type, which cause me to have daily, frequent subluxations (partial dislocaitions) due to poor connective tissue. My doctor told me I need to start swimming, for exercise, but I have gotten to the point that I can't do much physical activity at all, anymore. I've had my membership to the local wellness center for about a month and a half and haven't even been able to use it, yet. 
So, if you wouldn't mind, I could use prayers that I get to the point that I can at least get back to the point I can start swimming to get the exercise I need to help with my disease.

Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Definitely Josephus ! God bless you !!  judy
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Will also uphold you in prayer....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Me too, Josephus. Prayers going out with the rest of the peeps here.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type . . . I had to look that one up. This goes beyond anything I ever knew as double jointed. Closest I can say that I've ever seen come close was in an Italian Greyhound (now deceased) that I used to babysit often for a friend. Leg/hip joint would separate (luxate) and I'd had to snap and massage the ball & socket back into place.

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 1:16 pm

researcher wrote:

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type . . . I had to look that one up. This goes beyond anything I ever knew as double jointed. Closest I can say that I've ever seen come close was in an Italian Greyhound (now deceased) that I used to babysit often for a friend. Leg/hip joint would separate (luxate) and I'd had to snap and massage the ball & socket back into place.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!!

Yeah, Researcher, only about 1/2000 - 1/5000 people have it. Most of the nurses and doctors that I know and come into contact with have either never heard of it, or have heard of it but never met anybody with it. Took me a long, long time to get it diagnosed....I can do some weird/neat party tricks though...lol.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 11:47 am

Josephus wrote:
researcher wrote:

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it!!

Yeah, Researcher, only about 1/2000 - 1/5000 people have it. Most of the nurses and doctors that I know and come into contact with have either never heard of it, or have heard of it but never met anybody with it. Took me a long, long time to get it diagnosed....I can do some weird/neat party tricks though...lol.
Got you covered there,buddy......m
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 10:22 am

michael371 wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
Got you covered there,buddy......m
Thanks buddy!!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Update   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Thanks again for all of the parayers!!

I finally got to start exercising today. Went swimming for about ten minutes. Think I might have slightly overdone it, but it was good to get started again! Think I will switch it up tomorrow and try an elliptical machine, which is the other thing my doctor okayed for me to do.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 5:24 am

I wanted  to give an update on my son as you all were so good enough to add prayers.  We had him go to a 2nd er and repeat the tests, and he is not going to blow up! (no ruptured appendices coming) as his old Mom was afraid of. They gave him a dx I've never heard of and he needs GI follow up, so all in all it's painful but not life threatening.  It was a real gift to be able to remind him not only of the heavenly angels watching over him, but earth angels praying for him!  I know that helped him confront what he needed to do.
"YOU ARE NOT ALONE' is such a powerful thing.
Prayers for Lovisa.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 am

That is Great  news Dove . Smile   Lovisa,   I ask Him to bless you and keep you.    judy
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 8:36 am

Dove wrote:
I wanted  to give an update on my son as you all were so good enough to add prayers.  We had him go to a 2nd er and repeat the tests, and he is not going to blow up! (no ruptured appendices coming) as his old Mom was afraid of. They gave him a dx I've never heard of and he needs GI follow up, so all in all it's painful but not life threatening.  It was a real gift to be able to remind him not only of the heavenly angels watching over him, but earth angels praying for him!  I know that helped him confront what he needed to do.
"YOU ARE NOT ALONE' is such a powerful thing.
Prayers for Lovisa.

That's good to hear, Dove! I'm glad it wasn't his appendix. Hopefully they have him on the road to getting over it very quickly!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:51 am

Last word on this, I hope. Since the 2nd exam, the pain has been steadily leaving, more each day.
I think he's gone back to work. (I still have to chase him for info.  Some things never change.)

I had a thought, "Well, aren't you going to tell them?" (not exactly how I talk to myself), so I figured I'd better over here and give the Praise to God and answered prayer!

The 'diagnosis' they suggested is 99% not it, and the Rx was an antacid for upper G.I. which was placebo if you ask me, as it's the entirely wrong end of the system, so he didn't bother with that. But they're just obliged to give 'some' thing, and I guess I get that, but wow do they (docs) go overboard
from the things I've witnessed. Or maybe it's the patients, who want something-anything for their time, money and woes.  When these world systems fail or aren't available of affordable...oh boy.

So Thank You, Father God your Word is Truth, and help us lean more on You and less on the world every day, in every way.  Amen.

Back to top Go down
the_sign

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Day of the Lord Cruise Celebration   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:09 am

Don't forget to support the Day of the Lord Cruise :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/c14-the-day-of-the-lord-cruise-to-the-mount-of-olives-and-the-holy-land-in-jesus-name-we-pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Thread   Prayer Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer Thread
Page 1 of 1