Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! Empty
PostSubject: Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball!   Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:23 am

I know it's crazy but.....

Published on Sep 25, 2014

http://www.undergroundworldnews.com
With the now increased traffic in the Red Planet’s region – since India’s satellite reached Mars’s orbit Wednesday – a traffic light might just be what's been missing. And it didn't take long for one to be discovered.

NASA’s Mars rover, the Curiosity, which has been exploring the planet for over two years, fitted with 17 cameras, sent a picture of something that looks much like Earth's traffic lights.

The mobile robot submits plenty of curious pictures from the surface of Mars, which are on public display. This time it was a space enthusiast from the UK, Joe Smith, running an ArtAlienTV YouTube channel, who spotted a striking resemblance.

http://rt.com/news/190624-mars-traffi...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball!   Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Just great! All that money spent to send a rover to Mars just to find a few of o-bummers missing balls.

Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! 68904490_100x100_pad
Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! Golf_Ball_O_Entitleist1
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball!   Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Haha! Crazy Mars.  I wish they'd ship him back there, researcher. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball!   Life On Mars Oddities: 'Traffic Light' Formation and Perfectly Round Ball! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1