Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light. Empty
PostSubject: Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light.   Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:28 am

Is the top tower and below set up with powerful lights... maybe signal lights? Or?? I don't think from the heavens but you discern.

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2014/06/building-swallowed-by-ball-of-light-in-antarctica-conspiracy-theorists-say-you-asked-for-doom-you-got-it-2480446.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk4Q_0LYmlk
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light.   Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:48 am

Went frame by frame. Powerful lights. Nothing more. Nothing less.

More before it's news bullcrap!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Neumayer Station appears to be completely consumed by a ball of light.
Page 1 of 1