Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver   Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 pm

I don't know anything about Harvey Organ's background, so please use discernment (as always!):

Published on Sep 9, 2014
Harvey Organ at Harveyorgan.blogspot.com says the world is running out of physical gold and silver needed to suppress prices. Organ says when China and Russia disclose the true amount of gold they hold, there will be a price spike never before seen in the history of the world. Organ says, “You will see that you will go to sleep at night, and you will wake up the next morning and see gold bidding at $3,000 per ounce, and there will be no offer, and it will rise by $500 a day. It will come in 2014. They are running out, they don’t have it.”

The supplies for silver are even more strained and suppressed according to Organ. He says, “Silver is similar to what is going on in gold, but even better. In China, on September 22, they are going to have a futures market similar to Comex, but it will be in physical metal. You settle in physical metal. So, for the first time, you are going to see the pure price discovery mechanism work, and it’s going to be in total conflict to the crimes that are being committed on the Comex. Organ thinks silver will trade at “$200 per ounce” and says, “By December, this whole thing is going to collapse.”

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with Harvey Organ of HarveyOrgan.blogspot.com.

Last edited by Kitiara on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver   Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:57 pm

Thanks. That's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver   Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:53 am

I can't help but think this is 'fait accompli', and just hidden for now.  It's a terrible thought that it's all already over.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver   Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvey Organ on Gold and Silver
Page 1 of 1