Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do They Get the Guns?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where do They Get the Guns? Empty
PostSubject: Where do They Get the Guns?   Where do They Get the Guns? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:00 am

Where do They Get the Guns?

Posted by lamarzulli on October 7, 2014

Where do They Get the Guns? Boko-haram-extremists-attack-damboaCommentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Nigeria: Boko Haram Torch 185 Churches in Captured Towns of Borno and Adamawa

A prominent Nigerian reverend has revealed Islamist terror group Boko Haram destroyed over 180churches in the West African country following its capture of towns and villages in the north-eastern states of Borno and Adamawa.

Reverend Gideon Obasogie, the director of Catholic Social Communication of Maiduguri Diocese in Borno State, said the group’s seizure of territory in both states has seen 185 churches torched and over 190,000 people displaced by their insurgency.

Notice the weapons these thugs are holding.  They are automatic rifles and I believe they’re AK47’s, but as I’m not a weapons expert I can’t say for certain.  The point is these guys have the guns and the ammo and this raises the question, where did they get them?  Who supplied them with these weapons?  What country sold them to Boko Haram and who brokered the deal?  The old saying is true, follow the money.

Where does HAMAS get the money to carry out it’s rocket manufacturing?  Where do the Syrian rebels  get their guns from?  Who is supplying ISIL with weapons as they roll over Iraq?  Oh wait, we left all that “stuff” there when we pulled out of Iraq!  

Someone is getting rich off the trafficking of these weapons.  The end results is the burning of 185 Christian churches.  But wait, these radical Islamist blow each other up as just today, yet another vehicle blew up and killed 17 people.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/suicide-car-bomb-attack-kills-17-in-iraq-police-doctor/articleshow/44600366.cms

Countries in Middle East are now producing munitions. 

http://www.merip.org/mer/mer144/arms-industries-middle-east

The entire region of not only the Middle East but of Africa has become a hotbed of violence and extremism.

The persecution of the Christian minorities in these countries continues as the headline declares.

In closing todays short post.  I love the scripture that tells us: They will beat their weapons into plowshares and learn war no more.  In the meantime some parts of the world are spinning out of control and people are being slaughtered.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Where do They Get the Guns?
Page 1 of 1