Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation   Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm

I just found out about these today. Apparently they are taking place all over the world. This is some pretty intense conditioning for the antichrist hoards. Wow

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation   Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Wow! That was creepy. i really have a heart for our youth and the effects culture can have on them because of how i was taken in back in the day. For the most part these are innocent children being preyed upon by people who know exactly what they're doing.

Remember Stuart Best? He made a recording at the Byte Show that talks about when he was a pilot and for a time, flew for a very famous band. They invited him to a show and told him how they manipulate the people with beat and sound. They said if they weren't careful to do it just right, it could cause the people to go wild.

Anyway, this is very unfortuante. Prayers.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation   Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:36 am

Matthew 7:13

I'm sorry but we all have the ability to choose.  Young or old matters not, they are choosing for themselves to be there. Fools every one.

What's amazing is the patience of our great God. What more can He do to convince these ungrateful fools. All He's done and yet this farce exists, astonishing to me.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation   Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrowland Pagan Festivals Antichrist Preparation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: