Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids Empty
PostSubject: TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids   TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 3:04 pm

I have two new posts on the 666 Surveillance System; TomorrowLand: Paganism on Steroids, Part 1

and TomorrowWorld: 666 System Paganism on Steroids (Part 2)  So far over 6,000 people have viewed part 1 with Facebook comments both positive and negative (from those who defend this evil, no matter how clearly it is pointed out to them).

There are some great videos embedded in them and linked in them which are definitely worth watching, like the one below (BTW, click on YouTube to watch the video in enlarged or full screen mode, so the captions will be readable):

I'd appreciate any and all comments since this media track is one I'd like to continue pursuing on John's blog.... thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids   TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 8:24 pm

It's like children who grew up without parents and got their guidance from pop culture and TV. Sad Like sheep going to the slaughter. Tomorrowland is not even a little attractive. It's downright creepy.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids   TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:19 am

you will be assimila   You're right, Lovisa- sheep going to the slaughter in huge numbers. As I said in the commentary to part 2,

Quote :
    What is arising faster than most can imagine through new age teaching is old style paganism mixed with the worship of Lucifer. The religion of the end times and of the Antichrist will be paganism, first begun in Babylon and continuing through the ages. Though in recent centuries it has remained in the shadows, it never has disappeared and today it’s enjoying a resurgence beyond anything most could imagine.

Youth are being deceived and pulled into this pagan worship at astounding rates. Pay attention to what is occurring, where your children or grandchildren are going and what they’re buying into, in terms of “entertainment” such as electronic dance music (EDM). This is spiritually deadly. Disguised as love and light, they’re really about crowning Lucifer.

These festivals are so occult it's incredible that they can't see it.  But they've been raised without any real knowledge of God or His Word so this is all they know. And these festivals cater to the sensual desires, to the flesh, with negative energy being released in a frenzied atmosphere, through trance music and drugs creating almost a hive mind in the crowd. They're full of occult, pagan symbols and blasphemy, like referring to divine happiness and the holy grounds of the site. One video I didn't embed (merely linked) because it was just too much for most people was their own promo for the Church of Love. It shows how blasphemous & depraved these things are: 

Tomorrowland 2012 – The Love Chapel

Most people have no idea this is occurring and spreading to other continents, & gaining an incredible following among the young - 180,000 tickets sold in 1 second last year for Belgium, at exorbitant prices - $1,700+ for a 3 day pass. Obviously, this has been troubling me because it's so under the radar for normal people.  Thanks for your comments.

This video explains the occult, negative energy used to release demonic spirits at the one near Atlanta but it's done by a solid Christian:

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids   TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 10:59 am

Ladies I agree! The first time I saw Tomorrowland was on a tv special  and I just kept rewinding it to be sure of what I was seeing. It's like an Bacchanal festival from the old days.It's shocking really,  Trance music is weird anyway. I don't really get it but I'm old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids   TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TomorrowLand & TomorroWorld: Paganism on Steroids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: