Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy   Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:18 am

Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy

Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy Romney-White-Horse

Officially, Mitt Romney returned to Iowa, the quadrennial presidential proving ground, to give a boost to Joni Ernst. But at a closed-door breakfast fundraiser here Monday, the first question from a donor had nothing to do with Ernst’s Senate campaign. “When you get elected to the Senate, your job should be to convince Mitt Romney to run for president again,” a donor told Ernst, according to several attendees. The Republican candidate said she would, while Romney laughed. When Romney and Ernst gathered in a West Des Moines boardroom with about 40 agriculture executives Sunday night, one businessman after another pleaded with Romney to give the White House another shot. And at a rally for Ernst in Cedar Rapids on Monday, the state legislator who introduced Romney said, “If his address was 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, I would sleep a lot better.” After Romney and Ernst finished speaking, some activists chanted, “Run, Mitt, run!”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy   Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:47 am

The Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy: http://newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas212.htm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy   Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:01 am

Romney is deceptive as can be. I've followed this "white horse" faux prophecy for years. Romney has worn a lot of white tuxes to formal events over the years, oddly enough. Wife even wears a matching white dress.

Looks like he was being staged as a 'potential' antichrist over the years too. Actually declared dead from head injury in a head on crash in France years ago while doing his mormon missionary thing, the driver of the other car was a Catholic priest. If this was in the book I apologize, didn't read it. Interesting stuff though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy   Mitt Romney Is Coming Under Increasing Pressure To Run For US President & To Fulfill Zenith 2016 White Horse Prophecy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1