Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yesterday Once More

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yesterday Once More Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday Once More   Yesterday Once More I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:28 am

Chozeh & Nabiy – Prophetic words across the Seven Seas

by CARLOS MONTAÑA

Update 16 October, 2014-

Thomas Eric Duncan in English Gematria Equals: 1008

US ebola outbreak in English Gematria Equals: 1008

Very easy to visualize a “666” through the “18” in each, also.  By the way, the approximate meaning of Thomas Eric Duncan is “dark ruler warrior twin”.

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Yesterday Once More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday Once More   Yesterday Once More I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:26 am

Interesting that a lot of people see the three 6's the filovirus (ebola) makes. Almost looks like Disney font. I noticed the article he was building on shows the 2017 & 2024 eclipses and their crossing paths. Interesting to note they intersect at approximately "Giant" city State park, just north of Cairo & the Serpent Mounds at Wickliffe. Do some reading on "Mormon" (mormo -gates of hell) "eschatology" and you'll read some interesting beliefs about the MS river. Isn't St. Louis the gateway city?

Back to top Go down

Yesterday Once More
Page 1 of 1