Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelation 14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:08 pm

ABOUT REVELATION 14 ...

before verse 6 takes place,

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

comes verse 1:

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The angel in verse 6 has a message:

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Then something happens:

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

After which there is a warning:

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

If you will recall, the image of the beast will be set up in the temple and is known as the abomination of desolation. This gives us the timeframe (Daniel 12:11). After this takes place, the saints are asked to be patient. Some will be martyrs because they heed the warning in verse 9 and loved not their life unto death (Revelation 12:11).

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

It is after this time that we see one appear on a white cloud.

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

He’s very plain about the order of things. And an added bonus is that it lines up with the rest of scripture which i will show you.

PS: Sorry about the content of the story. i'm not loving it either. But we'll just make our way through it to the glorious end. And this story does have a very happy ending.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:49 pm

i think these are tribulation saints, we are @ the marriage...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Yes these are tribulation saints, and I am one of them.

Go Lovisa , Go , you have the correct discerning of the order.
Back to top Go down

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:22 am

Thanks Murray and Dr. Rita! i have to agree with you that they are the tribulation saints. And where else can we find the tribulation saints?

Revelation 7
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

It says so right there. Wink I’ll be getting to how they come to fit in like that soon.
Back to top Go down

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:22 am

We can flesh out Revelation 14:9-13 by going back one chapter.

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 13
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And also we will learn more about the saints that we saw in Revelation 14.

Revelation 14
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The same timeframe as before.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

We can also go to the book of Daniel to see where this fits in.

Revelation 13
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Daniel 11
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

This takes place right after the abomination of desolation in Daniel 11:31.

Daniel also gives us a little more detail as to what the saints (who will need patience) will be going through just following the abomination of desolation.

Daniel 11
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

And finally, Revelation 12 also gives us more insight into who these patient saints are.

Revelation 12
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Just like it said in chapter 14.

Revelation 14

Which leads me to suspect that the 144,000 may be the woman in the wilderness though I’m not certain about that.

Revelation 12
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 3
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

And that’s how it’s written. We find a little here and a little there (Isaiah 28:10) and then we put it together.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:11 pm

again, ch. 7 is not talking about trib saints, its about the fifth seal saints and us who r alive & remain, nor does it state that we did'nt worship the beast...but where the word states worship of the beast is...

rev20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

this section also describes, i think the seventy-five days,  1335-1260=75 of daniel... thank u Jesus...
Back to top Go down

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 2:25 pm

read more of Isaiah past :10, yes.. keep on reading

Seek the Truth
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:17 am

huh?
Back to top Go down

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 pm

He means Isaiah 28:10 (the last link i posted). After watching the videos you posted Spring i see what you mean. Interesting timing that both posts went up at the same time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revelation 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelation 14   Revelation 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelation 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: