Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Those who say they are Jews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Those who say they are Jews Empty
PostSubject: Those who say they are Jews   Those who say they are Jews I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:50 am

Paint a big dur on my forehead.

cabal: A secret political clique or faction, that seeks power through intrigue.  the artifices and intrigues of a group of persons secretly united in a plot (as to overturn a government).
(like God's Government?)

(verb) engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
Synonyms : complot , conjure , conspire , machinate

Origin: The term cabal derives from Cabala (a word that has numerous spelling variations), the Jewish mystical interpretation of the Hebrew scripture.(kabbalah). In Hebrew it means "reception" or "tradition", denoting the sod (secret) level of Jewish exegesis. In European culture (Christian Cabala, Hermetic Qabalah) it became associated with occult doctrine or a secret.

Origin of word: Jewish mysticism: kabbalah, Latin-cabala, French-cabale,

The Hermetic Qabalah is the basis for Qliphothic Qabala as studied by left hand path orders, such as the Typhonian Order. Occult Hermetic Qabalah arose alongside and united with the Christian Cabalistic involvement in the European Renaissance, becoming variously Esoteric Christian, non-Christian, or anti-Christian across its different schools in the modern era. It draws on a great many influences, most notably: Jewish Kabbalah, Western astrology, Alchemy, pagan religions, especially Egyptian and Greco-Roman (the latter being from which the term "Hermetic" is derived), neoplatonism, gnosticism, the Enochian system of angelic magic of John Dee and Edward Kelley, hermeticism, rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, tantra and the symbolism of the tarot.

There is record of the 'secret society' in France, kept by Monks, in the 1600's.
(Mayer Rothschild was born in 1744) and was most probably excluded, not included.

So, back to King Solomon whom I don't believe deserved the title of 'wisest' till
he realized all he had accomplished (and suffered) through manipulation of dark forces was just vanity and counts for nothing.

I wonder too about the veneration of Hiram Abif and Hiram of Tyre; if one is a cover for the other, or are one and the same?

I can't take this very far.  Just posted it as something to ponder.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those who say they are Jews   Those who say they are Jews I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 am

Hey there Dove. Cabal and Cabala - i second your dur, how obvious was that? Pretty sure Hiram Abif and Hiram of Tyre (who helped build the temple) are one and the same.

The only thing to add is a nagging suspicion that Ephraim might be associated with Masonry. He’s a rascally one, a merchant who has made a covenant with death and hell (Isaiah 28), who will not be one of the 144,000, and is also linked to Tyre.

Hosea 9
13 Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Those who say they are Jews   Those who say they are Jews I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:35 am

Ah ha!  Something else to study.  (where's the ibuprophen) Wink

I have not considered Ephraim.  My only very elementary thinking has been toward Dan who returned to idol worship, and moved to the north, which puts them in the area of Mt. Hermon??? Maybe??
Or to the 'sides of the north' (satan's seat)?  Included in the beginning but excluded from the inheritance at the end.
As I say, that's very peripheral knowledge and may not have any value.

Isaiah 28 is very powerful!

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Those who say they are Jews   Those who say they are Jews I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:44 am

the Jews r Gods chosen, because these r they which the Christ came from, and to whom salvation was 1st offered, and thru Christ we believe unto salvation...rejection of the truth leads to sic, destructive, lust, and when yer conscience is seared, thru power lust, the lake of fire... it seems we are the end game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those who say they are Jews   Those who say they are Jews I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:15 pm

2 Chronicles 2
11 Then Huram the king of Tyre answered in writing, which he sent to Solomon, Because the LORD hath loved his people, he hath made thee king over them.
12 Huram said moreover, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, that made heaven and earth, who hath given to David the king a wise son, endued with prudence and understanding, that might build an house for the LORD, and an house for his kingdom.
13 And now I have sent a cunning man, endued with understanding, of Huram my father's,
14 The son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre, skilful to work in gold, and in silver, in brass, in iron, in stone, and in timber, in purple, in blue, and in fine linen, and in crimson; also to grave any manner of graving, and to find out every device which shall be put to him, with thy cunning men, and with the cunning men of my lord David thy father.

1 Kings 7
13 And king Solomon sent and fetched Hiram out of Tyre.
14 He was a widow's son of the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in brass: and he was filled with wisdom, and understanding, and cunning to work all works in brass. And he came to king Solomon, and wrought all his work.

Hiram was not the king of Tyre but a man recommended by him. It is supposed that Hiram’s father was of the tribe of Naphtali and his mother of the tribe of Dan.

i would definitely like to find out more about Dan in prophecy and am wondering if it might have something to do with the Dutch East India Company? and Ephraim, the British East India Company? We don’t hear much about them today, though i’m pretty sure they’re both still around. They both have quite a history and have everything to do with mercantilism aka Babylon/Tyre. Also, after searching around, found that the Mormon Secret Police are known as the Danites. !!! Nothing definitive here, but interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Those who say they are Jews   Those who say they are Jews I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:50 pm

More and more interesting!  The Freemasons venerate the 'widow's son'. (as Hiram Abif).  We should be able to go further back to see if Hiram of Tyre is in fact Horus-Appolyon pretty easily, and how that ties in with the Biblical references.  
It gets me because somebody already knows these things. (probably Mark Flynn!) and could make the connection easily. 

Then there are these strange verses:

Isaiah 47:8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

And Rev. 18:7  Give her as much torment and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit enthroned as queen. I am not a widow; I will never mourn.'

This is the Isis, Osiris, Horus story.

The commentary on both verses connects it with the Fall of Babylon:
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/47.htm

http://biblehub.com/revelation/18.htm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who say they are Jews   Those who say they are Jews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those who say they are Jews
Page 1 of 1