Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"

Go down 
+4
Yaddy
Delfi
researcher
Kitiara
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" Empty
PostSubject: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:26 am

Originally posted at the other forum by onlyoneimage:

video: "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed" Official Movie

MORE INFO ON MOVIE
http://www.afterthetribulation.com
http://www.kjvprophecy.com

I haven't figured out how to embed videos here at the new forum, but here's the code:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmZHDb_sP8
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:13 am

Took me a while to remember how too. Click the button with the image of a film inside and an enter box will open. Paste the link into this and click the OK button and you are in business.

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 am

I'm not seeing a box that looks like it has a film inside it.

confused
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 am

Kitiara wrote:
I'm not seeing a box that looks like it has a film inside it.

confused

video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" Embed_11
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:41 am

Ah, OK. I didn't see it because I was using the quick reply.

Now that I clicked on the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of the page I can see it. The "Post Reply"button is next to the "New topic" button.

Thanks for your help, researcher! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:46 am

A related video. Pastor Steven Anderson on the Alex Jones show: Video posted on February 2, 2013:

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Very good stuff. I watched the entire video.

Message for Alex Jones:
SHUT UP and let your guest speak without a gazillion interruptions!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

researcher wrote:

Message for Alex Jones:
SHUT UP and let your guest speak without a gazillion interruptions!

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Wow! this video great! Even the pre tribbers should watch the last 40 min. at least. Wow, just wow!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Delfi wrote:
Wow! this video great! Even the pre tribbers should watch the last 40 min. at least. Wow, just wow!

How are you watching this AND getting your housework done at the same time?

Don't tell me, you got one of those new EYE-PODS didn't you? I knew it! You can drive and watch a movie all at the same time.

video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" Tzun528l
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Heehee yeah, I'm using my eye pod lol! I didn't have much, I just took my laptop in the kitchen. I sure would love to have an eye pad though. Heehee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Delfi wrote:
But I don't want to go through the Mark times.... It's going to suck and I'll probably get killed. It's not the dying part I don't like, just the painful part before it. Maybe I'll get the guillotine, that would be my preference. I dont want my head sawed off like nick berg....

There is an escape! Jesus said we must be found worthy to escape... and that is by keeping the 10 Commandments.

So all these arguments and debates going on among Christians are interrelated:

The pre-trib rapture: which I believe is the Strong Delusion sent by God... because one rejects the Law.
The Law vs Grace: that Jesus has done away the Torah, therefore the Sabbath and the Feasts are out.

So by not keeping all the Commandments... God sent the Christians the the Strong Delusion... so they wouldn't know the escape plan.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 pm

I don't want to escape! I had never thought of it in those terms and that's a once in a lifetime deal! I hope to squeak through and witness it. It will be worth the tribulation. Yeah, I know some people that pay the Ten no mind and they're kind of yucky. I try to keep them but I always have for the most part. Thank Father for Jesus and Grace or I'd be out of luck. I'd already broken many by the time I was 10 Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:38 pm

But I don't think keeping the ten commandments is the escape and I don't think that's what keeps us from falling for the strong delusion. I think knowing the sequence of events of the end times and not falling for the enemies lies keeps you from the mark and therefore worthy to escape the wrath of God. Period
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Well WIL, you might be right about parts of that but nobody kept Torah as good as Moses and even he didn't make it into the promised land. I'd like to make it through the tribulation alive but even as a Torah keeper I'm not 100% assured that I will make it.

I do agree with you on the pre-trib rapture though. I believe that thing is going to get a lot of people killed early on and many will fall away (aposticia) when it doesn't happen.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

I know no person can keep the Torah perfectly, absolutely no one, but it's the will, the sincere effort to keep it that counts. The Pharisees did keep the Torah and even beyond it, but what did Jesus say to them? In the end we all will face God, how are we going to explain that we didn't try to keep his Law because we can't keep it perfectly?

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Quote :
The pre-trib rapture: which I believe is the Strong Delusion sent by God... because one rejects the Law.
The Law vs Grace: that Jesus has done away the Torah, therefore the Sabbath and the Feasts are out.

So by not keeping all the Commandments... God sent the Christians the the Strong Delusion... so they wouldn't know the escape plan.
So you believe that God has sent Christians a strong delusion? Come on now...Jesus said "Those the Father has given me...etc"
In my opinion it's the unbelievers who get sent a strong delusion and this delusion will be getting stronger as time progresses...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 pm

I didn't say I didn't try, I said I didn't worry about it. The Ten commandments
are a part of Christian life, we try to keep them because not doing so means you don't care what Jesus thinks but it's an everyday thing that I don't worry about. Somedays at night I have to ask forgiveness because I told a white lie or something but it is not the focus of my spiritual life. Jesus is and I live to please him, the Ten are just another part of that. I'm trying to say that I don't obsess over them, I am focused on my relationship with Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:53 pm

wil wrote:
I know no person can keep the Torah perfectly, absolutely no one, but it's the will, the sincere effort to keep it that counts. The Pharisees did keep the Torah and even beyond it, but what did Jesus say to them? In the end we all will face God, how are we going to explain that we didn't try to keep his Law because we can't keep it perfectly?

The pharisees weren't any more capable of keeping it perfectly than you or I, No one can keep their thoughts completely captive every second of the day.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Will he say to you Wil that "you focused all your thoughts and will on the commandments and neglected your walk with my Son? "
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

And why do you Torah folks always suggest that we Christians neglect the Law?
Because we're focused on a personal relationship with Jesus? You can have that too, you can do both. Is it because we don't keep the Feasts (some of us) therefore we can't mind the commandments? I heard Rood the other day say we Christians had no concept or idea that it was Jesus on the Mount Sinai with Moses. Poppycock, It's that kind of snobbishness and this with the commandments that keeps us separated. I find it tiresome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Below are the verses that show why keeping the Commandments, specially the 4th, is the escape in the Great Tribulation.

v10. Satan is right now in heaven before God's Throne accusing us... the believers... day and night.

What is Satan accusing us of? Of course... it is the breaking of God's Commandments! Which specific Commandment the Christians in general are not keeping?

v11. The Christians... those who have the Blood of Jesus... are killed in the Great Tribulation! Notice it didn't say they keep the Commandments.

v14, v17 The Woman, the believers whom God deliver to the safety of the wilderness during the Great Trib... it says they have the Testimony of Jesus and KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD!

It's very clear in the Scriptures.

Quote :
REV 12:
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Last edited by wil on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Totally agree with DelfI:P
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:13 pm

you still haven't answered my question, why do you imply that we don't? I bet I keep them as well as you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Delfi wrote:
you still haven't answered my question, why do you imply that we don't? I bet I keep them as well as you do.

I'm not saying you don't keep the commandments, it is not you specifically. Sorry if you see it that way. I'm talking about the Christians in general who don't try to keep the 4th on Sabbath and the 7 Feasts... even though we all know nobody could keep it perfectly. They just don't want to... which let me to believe mainly because it interferes with their livelihood.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Most real Christians I know, true believers highly esteem the ten commandments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Delfi wrote:
Most real Christians I know, true believers highly esteem the ten commandments. Jewish believers probably keep the feasts though. But I'm not Jewish. I'm a gentile and not commanded to keep the feasts

The 10 Commandment/Torah is given to all men, not only to the 3 tribes of Israel called the Jews.

In the Great Trib... only those who have the Blood/Testimony of Jesus Christ and keep the Commandments will be saved.

So if one keeps all the Commandments but don't accept Jesus Christ as Savior... like the Jews...
Or the Christians who have the Blood of Jesus Christ but don't keep the Commandments... their fate is sealed according to Rev12 verses I posted earlier. We need to have both to escape!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Unbelievers do not keep the ten commandments. But true believers try to. Un believers will take the mark, fall for the deception and be forever dammed. True believers will suffer the wrath of the beast. It's that easy, to make it any more difficult is to put yourself above true believers. That is snobbishness.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:39 pm

You have a serious problem with your perception of a true believer. A true believer submits to Christ and part of that isloving the inherent righteousness of the ten commandments. I am not a true believer if I lie cheat and steal, fornicate and bear false witness. You are lumping playacting believers in with true believers. Your argument is moot because your conditions are not properly defined. You would do better to preach this message to unbelievers, because they are the ones at risk as you define it. Bedtime for me, Nighty night! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Delfi wrote:
Unbelievers do not keep the ten commandments. But true believers try to. Un believers will take the mark, fall for the deception and be forever dammed. True believers will suffer the wrath of the beast. It's that easy, to make it any more difficult is to put yourself above true believers. That is snobbishness.

No, I'm not resigned to the fate of the Great Multitude who would be beheaded. I believe what Jesus said... we must be found WORTHY to escape. If no one could escape the Great Trib... why would Jesus even said it? Of course, if worse comes to worst and I'm found not worthy to escape... I would prefer to lose my head than worship the Beast or take his Mark.

God has given us the Scriptures... the end time prophecy... so we will know what's coming and how to escape it. Why did he planned the Great Exodus out of Egypt 3500 yrs ago? To let us know he would do the same thing for us, the end time generation. Our loving God is telling us what he would do for us if only we do our part. In the Bible God says to those who don't keep his Commandments he will turn his face away. All our prayers are in vain... because he wouldn't listen, but if we seek his face (obey his Law)... he will show mercy on us and bless us. I believe that blessing includes the escape from the horrors of the Great Trib! To believe what God said and have faith that he will do it... is that snobbishness?
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Oh...wow! No....it is NOT keeping the 10 commandments that is the escape. First off, the LAW IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF SIN. It is not a great guide how to live your life...it is to teach you that you are a sinner. After accepting Jesus Christ as Savior, there is no "sabbath" in the sense of keeping the sabbath day. JESUS is our sabbath.
"37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."-Matthew 22:37-40
It is there to teach us to love God and love each other. Remember, Jesus said the sabbath was made for MAN, not man for the sabbath.
"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."-James 2:10
"31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."-Jeremiah 31:31-34
"Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith."-Galatians 5:1-5
If you try to keep one part of the law...you are a debtor to the whole law. I would much rather be SET FREE from the law to do good works of righteousness....by faith in Jesus Christ, than be in bondage to the ordinance of the law.
God has written the law on my heart, and so i love God and i love my neighbor. That is the law.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am

"And this is His commandment: that you believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another. As He gave us commandment."-1 John 3:23
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 am

Your pre -trib belief is not what I was referring to when I said snobbishness, but you know that.I love you
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 am

wil wrote:
Delfi wrote:
You have a serious problem with your perception of a true believer. A true believer submits to Christ and part of that isloving the inherent righteousness of the ten commandments. I am not a true believer if I lie cheat and steal, fornicate and bear false witness. You are lumping playacting believers in with true believers. Your argument is moot because your conditions are not properly defined. You would do better to preach this message to unbelievers, because they are the ones at risk as you define it. Bedtime for me, Nighty night! Smile

When we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior... what does the Bible say next... REPENT, and be baptized. The word REPENT means to change one's mind, to turn back... back to what? To the Torah!

We have to obey by actually doing it. The Law will not just rub off on us from Jesus. Don't believe the excuse..." I don't need to keep the Law because Jesus kept it for me!" That could be Satan's ploy, and right now he is in front of God accusing us day and night (Rev 12:11). He can't wait to get down to earth to start the Great Trib.

You didn't even listen to what I said. I'm not going to debate you if you don't listen and then twist what I say. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 am

onlyoneimage wrote:
Oh...wow! No....it is NOT keeping the 10 commandments that is the escape. First off, the LAW IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF SIN. It is not a great guide how to live your life...it is to teach you that you are a sinner. After accepting Jesus Christ as Savior, there is no "sabbath" in the sense of keeping the sabbath day. JESUS is our sabbath.
"37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."-Matthew 22:37-40
It is there to teach us to love God and love each other. Remember, Jesus said the sabbath was made for MAN, not man for the sabbath.
"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."-James 2:10
"31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."-Jeremiah 31:31-34
"Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith."-Galatians 5:1-5
If you try to keep one part of the law...you are a debtor to the whole law. I would much rather be SET FREE from the law to do good works of righteousness....by faith in Jesus Christ, than be in bondage to the ordinance of the law.
God has written the law on my heart, and so i love God and i love my neighbor. That is the law.
Many Torah observers discount Paul. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 am

Delfi wrote:

You didn't even listen to what I said. I'm not going to debate you if you don't listen and then twist what I say. Sleep

Sorry Delfi... my brain got mixed up with the other poster's message, just consider this reply garbled. Good night! I love you
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:59 am

When all the forces of the world conspire against us, the only way
out is up. When the body will be lifted, I don't know. But my spirit sits in heavenly
places. That's UP.
AND, as HE is, so am I in this world. One thing I KNOW is that
HE is NOT worried, doubtful or afraid!
That HE is WELL ABLE to do EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY BEYOND ALL
that we can ask or think .

Ask yourself, 'what are you asking for?' Wherein lies your faith?

If you KNOW that the Spirit of God INDWELLS you, what do you imagine
can come against you, as HE stands where you stand.
But, if you don't know Him, and that your life is in Him, then He cannot accomplish
His Will towards others through you. THIS is what 'matters' to God: Salvation
of His Creation through Christ Jesus, ALONE. This is THE Purpose for which
He was sent.

If we're full of "trying to qualify for that which ONLY Jesus could qualify us,
then we never get to being 'about My Father's business."

To try to qualify the flesh when the flesh is not yet redeemed by God is
wasted effort, and misses the entire last 2000 years of God's Purpose and
Plan for mankind.
Forget the flesh and all the things of it. Receive the Spirit and LET HIM.
No man can make himself more Holy, EXCEPT to yield to the Spirit who is here
to accomplish God's Will that NONE WILL PERISH.
And He's not going to consult us about whether it suits us or not.
"Why do you calll me Lord, and not do the things I tell you?"

"Not by might, nor by power, but BY MY HOLY SPIRIT, saith the Lord."

Matthew 22:
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Ephesians 2:
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Read Isaiah if Paul offends.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:44 am

wil wrote:
Delfi wrote:

Sorry Delfi... my brain got mixed up with the other poster's message, just consider this reply garbled. Good night! I love you
CoolI love you
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

so good 1 dovie, thanks, the word of God states fact, period, i have found that man, not with the words of God only, but with emotion, will twist God's word to suit man's agenda, turn literal into figurative, so when listening to any man, better be careful

jer17:9 ¶The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Idk. When Jesus walked the earth he constantly did miracles (i.e. God's work) on the Sabbath. All the time btw. Get's to be quite commical after awhile. His work on the Sabbath was one of the reasons the Pharisee's rejected him.
I think Jesus was trying to show that man took the interpretaion of the Sabbath day of rest and went a bit overboard.
Jesus was and is the only truly perfect human. I take my lead from Him. I am sorely imperfect. Heck, Jesus hung out with us sinners. Woot Woot! sunny
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Conversion changes ought to, to want to. Smile
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Haha delfi. Smile yeah, if they want to discount paul....then they can just go to hell i guess. I mean.....what are you gonna be justified by...your works? Good point though...i've heard it before.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:55 pm

I love our Torah brothers and sisters, they bring us valuable insight that we might not hear otherwise but I wish they would respect our belief like we do theirs. We never start threads digging on them for their works oriented faith the way the do our grace oriented faith. Researcher is the most awesome and valuable and beloved brother. I wish they were all like him Smile
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:04 pm

LOL. You know....i totally rag on my torah follower friends(in good fun though, just as they do me). I do find it offensive if someone diminishes the work of the cross to be insufficient. Is it sufficient or not? If you think a believer is only a christian if they follow the ten commandments.....then you can't ever get saved. Any time we put merit into it........it is no longer grace. BTW: I love researcher. I don't find anything "wrong" with keeping the sabaath. I do find something wrong with it though, if you think it is necessary or required in any way in order to be saved. I have gained major insight by talking to torah followers...but their is a division even amongst them. Some say they do those things as a shadow....as a reminder, and some say because it is required. I don't really even care to get in the middle. I'm saved. No one is going to convince me the cross is less powerful than it really is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 am

All I'm saying is keeping the Sabbath (part of the 10C) is the difference between being persecuted and being protected by God in the coming Great Trib. Out of love for you my brethren that I'm sounding this warning. I gain nothing if you listen or not.

I want to make it clear... one is not saved by keeping the Commandments, we are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ! So please let's not beat around this issue anymore, I'm talking about the Great Escape in the Great Trib and why keeping the Sabbath is connected to it!

There are several accounts in the Bible where God brought very severe judgment to his people for breaking his Commandments, particularly the Sabbath, extending it to several generations for the sin of their fathers. You can read in Daniel how Judah went into the Babylonian captivity for 70 years, the exact number of years to pay for the 430 yrs they didn't keep the land Sabbath!

Do you think this same God would simply bestow upon his people who refuse to keep his Sabbath, the blessed hope of immortality and crowns to rule as kings and priests with King Jesus in the Millennium? We're here talking about us receiving ETERNAL LIFE probably in the next few years!

So the question why would an all-powerful God allow Satan to persecute and harm his own in the Great Trib?

I believe the Great Trib is a judgment for the believers, who willfully reject his Sabbath, to wash their robes white! You see all men are washed in the Blood of Jesus to be saved from eternal death in the Lake of Fire... but they would need to go through the Great White Throne Judgment. We the believers are promised the 1st Resurrection / Rapture, we will bypass the judgment in the Great White Throne... that's why there is the Great Trib!

For 6000 yrs God is not trying the "save" all people, he is only dealing with a small group of people whom he called out to rule with Jesus Christ in the Millennium. All the events, the instructions, the teachings, the prophecies in the Bible... are purposed toward this coming 1000-yr Kingdom of God to be established here on earth! Except for a few glimpses the Bible is silent on what will happen after the Millennium is over! It is all about the Millennium and the events leading to it! The coming Kingdom of God is the Gospel of Jesus Christ! He was crucified because he proclaimed the Gospel... that in the future he would be King!

The Great Trib is really a part of his perfect Plan, he uses Satan to carry out his will. There is no truth to the common teaching about the struggle between God and Satan over the souls of men, God is in full control at all times. At the very foundation of the World he already knew who would be a part of the administration of Jesus Christ in the Millennium!

In the Book of Rev there is a "Woman" who will be delivered to the safety of the wilderness during the Great Trib in an end time Greater Exodus! She is the group of believers who has the Blood/Faith/Testimony of Jesus Christ and keep the Commandments of God. To qualify we must have both! God declares he is the same yesterday, today and forever, he never changes his mind! He did not flip-flop on his 10 Commandments.

When you hear again the teachings about Sabbath is done away with by the cross, and that you just wait for the imminent rapture to take you away from the Great Trib... know these are Lies to keep you away from the Great Escape!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:15 am

The most awesome thing about the video is his description of the coming of Jesus in the air. Wow!!! I had never played it out like that in my mind. If y'all want to hear it it's somewhere in the last 40 min. It instanly struck a chord within me and made me realize that as scary as the tribulation sounds, the last moment before Father spills his wrath will be the most glorious thing anyone has ever seen!!! it makes you want o just do anything, live in a ditch for 3 yrs eating mre's just to be able to see it! and to feel that anticipation when the quake comes that "Here we go" and then in the darkness and chaos, Jesus lights up the sky like idk what to compare it to... And he's the brightest most shining thing!

I thnk Professor Tolkien tried to give us a small taste when at the Battle of Helms Deep, At the break of Morning, Gandalf Shining white as Snow on his Shadowfax broke over the dark valley with the morning sun and rushed to defeat the enemy below. That was like a match in a dim room compared to what Jesus will do, but when I read the book my heart leaped with Joy. I want that only a million times better and for real.

I don't want to be anywhere else but on the Earth at that moment. And I hope I'm grimy, and hungry and on the verge of collapse. I want to be at my lowest so that His Glory will be Magnificent. I can handle it. Im looking forward to it. I'm going to rock this tribulaton out!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 am

Amen WIL, your latest post laid things out very truthfully and you did it very thoughtfully too. I will add that no Messianic believer [as I am one also] believes that anything but the blood of Yashua saves us. Keeping Torah is all about obedience, and we believe that blessings spring forth from obedience, however keeping Torah has NOTHING to do with salvation. Yeshua did it all, we believe that fully, we understand that works won't and don't save us, and we can add nothing to His sacrifice on the cross.

Amen Delfi, and I'll add to your comment that if you are in a ditch eating MRE's 3 years into the trib. that I'd like to be next to you in that ditch waiting in rags to greet on our Lord and Savior upon His return. Even as a Messianic Torah keeper I'm not 100% assured to make it through though. The righteous do perish sometimes right along with the wicked. It's always been that way. If someone were to drop a nuke on my city today I'd be vaporized right along with all the others. We really have no guarantees. I do believe that understanding and practicing (think dress rehearsals) the repeating patterns (shadows and types) in Torah will aid me in making the right decisions during the great trib. should I live through it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 am

Please define what you mean by "Sabbath".

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:21 pm

The Sabbath is a day of rest. Rest from our work and from the pressures of life. It is a foretaste of the grand eternal rest in the hereafter, when we will be forever with Christ when he returns.

Resting on the Sabbath is but a partial fulfillment of the full meaning of the Sabbath rest. As we put aside the demands of the work by which we support ourselves, and trust fully in God to take care of us, the Sabbath reminds us each week that a complete and final rest awaits us in the soon coming God's Kingdom on earth.

One would not understand how delightful the Sabbath is until one starts keeping it. Our work somehow is never done, there's always something more to do. God tells us to do all those things during the six days, but on the seventh we are to stop, to enjoy a day of relaxation and renewal. It's a day we don't have to worry about the million things that need doing.

We are to keep the weekly Sabbath on Fri sunset to Sat sunset. Since our Canadian sunsets are not consistent throughout the year, I just keep it at 6PM. I read some people start at 5:30 Fri and ends at 6:30 Sat, just to be sure.

The 4th Commandment also includes keeping the high Sabbath or Annual Sabbath. These are the 7 Feasts of the Lord: the spring and the fall feasts.

Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread
Feast of First Fruits
Pentecost or Feast of Weeks

Feast of Trumpets
Day of Atonement
Feast of Tabernacles
Last Great Day

The Feast of Unleavened Bread is 7 days of no eating anything with leaven like yeast, baking powder, or baking soda. We must keep our house free of these ingredients and foods during this period. Only the 1st and last days of this feast are Sabbath or days of rest.

The Feast of Tabernacles is also 7 days to enjoy a picnic or camping out in a sukka or tent or any temporary dwelling... probably as a practice run when God will protect us in the Greater Exodus. Only the 1st day is Sabbath.

The other feasts are all high Sabbaths, or days of rest.

For me Sabbath is a day I could sleep late, have a leisurely brunch, enjoy reading the news and fellowship on the internet. I'm so refreshed after Sabbath, I wish I have started keeping it earlier in my life, how much I have missed all these years. Now I look forward to it every week!

I know nobody could keep the Sabbath all the time, I think God understand and gives us some leeway. I believe our willingness to obey his statutes, to honor and please him, is what matters more to him.

Quote :
Ezekiel 20:12 "Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 pm

WIL,
For the High Holy days, which calendar do you observe? The Karaite or the Talmudic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"   video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

video "After the Tribulation: The Pre-Trib Rapture Fraud Exposed"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: