Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need your ears

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:52 am

Better to listen directly on yt.  This is a Derek Prince sermon I was just listening to
and heard something at 1:17:38. 
Would you check it please and tell me what you hear and if you think I should
follow through with his ministry.    Thanks. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h68AV0G0NtQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:51 am

Into the kingdom of His love... 

Is what I got. 

Did you hear "islam"?

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:02 am

I did hear "Islam", and still do even listening for "His Love".  Some people get viruses.  I'd better not
have picked a jinn!  (rebuking as we speak!)
Thanks, Scott

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:09 am

Dove wrote:
I did hear "Islam", and still do even listening for "His Love".  Some people get viruses.  I'd better not
have picked a jinn!  (rebuking as we speak!)
Thanks, Scott

I had to look up the verse in Colossians to see what he'd said, because I heard Islam as well.

-------

Colossians 1
1599 GNV

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son,

Colossians 1
KJV

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

===========

An infrequent ocurrence where they're not so much as a word different from my experience.

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:12 am

Haha I'm hearing things lol

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:12 am

If you watch his lips, he distinctly made a "v" rather than an "M". Besides Islam would be completely out of context. No worries Dovie!! He said "His Love". I love you

Hey Scottr! how's that boy doin?
Back to top Go down

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:14 am

"Son of Islam"...........is what I heard!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am

he sounds solid, we dont agree w/ everyone, all the time, keep the bible open...remain in Him alway
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:26 am

No, Derek Prince would never, ever support or give voice to Islam.  And I just checked the poster's channel and he seems solid.  But as a number of you heard the same thing I did, I wonder if it's been messed with. 
I think I'll send a message to the ministry.  They may want to pull it and repost from a better source.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:39 am

scottr99 wrote:
Into the kingdom of His love... 

Is what I got. 

Did you hear "islam"?

Watched and listened multiple times to get it, but you're definitely correct in that he says "his love". Not sure which translation of Colossians he's quoting, but it's what he said.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:41 am

Delfi wrote:
If you watch his lips, he distinctly made a "v" rather than an "M". Besides Islam would be completely out of context. No worries Dovie!! He said "His Love". I love you

Hi Delfi!

Oh he's doing great, thank you, really great!  All thanks and praise to YHWH! Smile

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:52 am

scottr99 wrote:
Delfi wrote:

Hi Delfi!

Oh he's doing great, thank you, really great!  All thanks and praise to YHWH! Smile

That's wonderful!!! I had been thinking about him and meant to send a text but saw you were on here this morning. That's just great! Praise YHWH! group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need your ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your ears   I need your ears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your ears
Page 1 of 1