Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

101 minutes but you gotta see this

Go down 
+2
murray leslie
scottr99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

101 minutes but you gotta see this  Empty
PostSubject: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:27 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Half hour in and am totally loving this! Big thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:02 pm

if there is something to this, it starts  2moro... if the 2 witnesses show up,  they are here for 1 reason...the 1st half of the tribulation, if that is the case, i'm a ghost Smile
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:40 pm

I wish there was a 24 hour Webcam on the Mount of Olives!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Scott,
Downloaded the video yesterda... have not watched it all yet, but started to skip through to see some of the points.
Wow, must watch all now....

Thanks SO MUCH for posting this one!!
Helps fill in some info that I have been looking for!!!
Dave
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:14 pm

spring2 wrote:
Scott,
Downloaded the video yesterda... have not watched it all yet, but started to skip through to see some of the points.
Wow, must watch all now....

Thanks SO MUCH for posting this one!!
Helps fill in some info that I have been looking for!!!
Dave

Hi Dave, 

Yes he blew me away. This very next week may be very interesting. Let's hope so. Smile

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Since this is also 12-21-14 related, here's something else to throw into the mystery mix…. scratch  

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:28 am

Nice, people!  This is the stuff of the 'good ol' days'.  The gematria presentation is so loaded it looks difficult to vet the info, but it sure is impressive.

Endtimesforecastor's info is easier to check.  He thinks the Antares rocket explosion is significant, and I would think it is.  Antares is the star of "DONE'S" research, you know.  It is one of the 4 "Royal Stars of Persia", also known as the 'heart of the scorpion'.  The rocket was carrying food supplies to the ISS.
Many possible implications, interpretations.

The Antares rocket exploded on October 28, 2014. 
"For approximately two to three weeks on either side of November 30, Antares is not visible in the night sky, because it is near conjunction with the Sun;[13] this period of invisibility is longer in the Northern Hemisphere than in the Southern Hemisphere,.." wiki.

The foot of Ophiuchus, the Serpent bearer, is on the chest (heart) of the scorpion, Antares.

I'll post a new thread with some of these possible star connections but I can't
prove anything with it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Scott....can you or somebody post a link to video....my phone browser cant see anything ir click on it
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH9_7pNpQiw  link for Moko.

101 minutes but you gotta see this  Get-attachment

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:30 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Well unfortunately Hanukkah is now over. I suppose the two witnesses could be on the Mount of Olives right now, but there's no way to know. Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Can we figure this out by news?
I looked at Jerusalem Post the other day but didn't see anything unusual in news.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Gotta watch this later.  Bump to the top!

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Gotta watch this later.  Bump to the top!

Well it's past now, though it sure seemed to be solid. 

I'm watching his YT channel for any updates he may produce.

-disappointed Sad

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 pm

His mistake is the temple. The temple, the temple, the temple... He even mentions the temple but isn't bothered by the fact that it is not built yet. Otherwise he has a great timeline. Good for future refernce minus the dates.

Maybe it'll fit next year. 12/25/2015 Lot's of interesting numbers there.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Dove wrote:
Nice, people!  This is the stuff of the 'good ol' days'.  The gematria presentation is so loaded it looks difficult to vet the info, but it sure is impressive.

Endtimesforecastor's info is easier to check.  He thinks the Antares rocket explosion is significant, and I would think it is.  Antares is the star of "DONE'S" research, you know.  It is one of the 4 "Royal Stars of Persia", also known as the 'heart of the scorpion'.  The rocket was carrying food supplies to the ISS.
Many possible implications, interpretations.

The Antares rocket exploded on October 28, 2014. 
"For approximately two to three weeks on either side of November 30, Antares is not visible in the night sky, because it is near conjunction with the Sun;[13] this period of invisibility is longer in the Northern Hemisphere than in the Southern Hemisphere,.." wiki.

The foot of Ophiuchus, the Serpent bearer, is on the chest (heart) of the scorpion, Antares.

I'll post a new thread with some of these possible star connections but I can't
prove anything with it.
Antares Rocket NK-33, 1630 Kilonewtons of thrust when it blew up!

The Main Engine System consists of two Aerojet AJ-26-62 engines. These are modified NK-33 engines that are being converted by Aerojet, importing the Russian engines and adding US electronics, making modifications to the fuel systems, modifying the engine for proper gimbaling control and removing engine harnesses. NK-33 engines were originally built for the massive Soviet N1 Moon Rocket in the 1960s and 70s and have since been in storage, not being used on any launcher.

The engine is a regeneratively cooled staged combustion engine with oxygen-rich preburners to drive the turbopumps. NK-33 provides a maximum sea level thrust of 1,630 Kilonewtons with length of 3.7 meters, an engine diameter of 2 meters and dry weight of 1,235kg. The engine can lift 137 times its weight and provides a vacuum impulse of 331s. Maximum vacuum thrust is 1,815kN. AJ-26 can be throttled from 56 to 108% of rated performance. The two AJ-26 engines of Antares are mounted on a thrust frame and each engine is equipped with independent Thrust Vector Control Systems for vehicle control during ascent. Engine gimbaling is controlled by a Moog hydraulic TVC system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:45 am

It is my personal feeling that this WAR will start very very close to this Passover date.

Based on this information,
I am going to take this very seriously at passover as I believe this warning to flee to the hills is God's word to us.

I have been giving much thought as to whether the events will occur on the sabbath after or maybe another later, and I know it is sort of date setting...  but let's not kid ourselves... this warning is from God's Word not Man. So, with that said I am just Warning All to take a vacation from Cities of significant size and Also finish as much important preps for a stay away from them too.

The news shows much push for war to cover the debt of those nations attached to the dollar and there is no let up on blame of Russia in this. Ukraine is vital to the West surrounding of Russia... so it is inevitable!
Do not take lightly as the missiles can reach the US. Do not think this cannot happen. It is the only way to break America down and disarm us!

The Code is in there and Jesus once told the scribes of the 12 to write these things this way so that "They" would not understand.... particular words in order .. in order to have the hidden code and message within.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 101 minutes but you gotta see this    101 minutes but you gotta see this  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

101 minutes but you gotta see this
Page 1 of 1