Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!!! ALERT !!!!! MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

!!!!!  ALERT  !!!!!  MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS Empty
PostSubject: !!!!! ALERT !!!!! MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS   !!!!!  ALERT  !!!!!  MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 10:12 am

https://youtu.be/9dSG43piNTQ
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

!!!!!  ALERT  !!!!!  MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!!! ALERT !!!!! MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS   !!!!!  ALERT  !!!!!  MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 10:43 am

This guy is so full of s**t that he must see the world in beautiful shades of brown! All you have to do is go to 4m14s in his video to prove it. He sees what he wants to see and ignores what is plainly there that he refuses to see. I stopped watching at 4m14s because I ouldn't stand the smell any longer.

Now you tell me this, (you are at 4m14s right) if that red smear in the sky is nibiru why the hell is it also showing up OVER the water and in FRONT of the mountain well into our atmosphere in the same frame, huh?

BUSTED!!!!

Use some common sense people!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

!!!!! ALERT !!!!! MUST WATCH.. YOU GOTTA SEE THIS
Page 1 of 1