Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mid Point Jan 5 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mid Point Jan 5 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Mid Point Jan 5 2015   Mid Point Jan 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 7:09 pm

SEE CHART PICTURE BELOW

On January 5, 2015 we will have reached the midpoint of the blood moon tetrad. It is from that point on that “big things” may happen. I assume that you have all heard of the blood moon tetrads, but in case you have not, here is an explanation from The Coming Epiphany.

2014/2015 Lunar and Solar Eclipses
In 2014 and 2015 there will be 4 blood moon total lunar eclipses all falling on feast days.

1.         Passover, April 15, 2014
2.         Tabernacles October 8, 2014
3.         Passover, April 4, 2015
4.         Tabernacles, September 28, 2015

What is significant about this?  A tetrad of lunar eclipses on feast days has only occurred two times in the last 500 years; 1949/50, and 1967/68. During each of those tetrads of total eclipses Israel was at war.
“Though Israel was declared an independent state sixty years ago in 1948, the war with its neighbors began after its first day and lasted for a year. Therefore, the first lunar eclipse of 1949 occurred during this war for the establishment of Israel. The next tetrad began on Passover 1967, which was just six weeks before the Six-Day-War. Therefore, these two significant wars of Israel were covered by each tetrad period.” http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2008/danielm517.htm
The time before those tetrads of eclipses on feast days was in 1493/4. In 1492 the Jews were kicked out of Spain. Another interesting fact is that all of these tetrads occurred in Hebrew “pregnant years” or years with 13 months. These facts lead us to wonder if the upcoming tetrad is a sign from God that something significant will occur in 2014/15 in regards to Israel? Will they be involved in another major war at that time, possibly a war with her Arab neighbors where she regains the Temple Mount setting the stage for major events of the end times? This is something to ponder and watch for, and in my opinion gives us a definite indication that the end times are upon us. 

As you read above from The Coming Epiphany, a tetrad is 4 blood moon eclipses that fall on Jewish feast days, and sometime during each of the last two tetrads Israel was at war. During the first one, she became a nation, and during the second one, she regained Jerusalem. We are now approaching the midpoint of the third one, and if the pattern holds I would expect Israel to be involved in a war between now and the last blood moon in the tetrad—10/28/15.

I would also like to point something out to you which I feel is significant concerning the midpoint of this current tetrad—January 5, 2015. A blog reader commented and led me to this information. The midpoint of this tetrad is very, very special; there has never been one like it in 5000 years–it is a once in a history of the planet occurrence. Look at the symmetry of all the dates of solar and lunar eclipses centered on January 5, 2015. (Note; this chart is from a free e-book entitled God’s Perfect Signs—used with permission.)

Mid Point Jan 5 2015 Ddb72171b9123010adcda052d4f4f4cde2bbdb63

Graphic 8 A: Biblical Blood Moon Tetrad during 2014-2015. There were 3 total lunar eclipses before and there will be another 3 thereafter. There were also 4 partial solar eclipses before and there will be another 4 thereafter.

Source : http://bloodmoonscoming.com

In my opinion the symmetry is phenomenal, and being so special may suggest that the last half of the tetrad period and especially January 5, 2015 may be very important for Israel and Bible prophecy. I consider heavenly signs, such as the sign of the woman clothed with the sun encoded on the dollar bill,  to be the most significant of all end times Bible prophecy signs.

Note: 1/5/15 is a double 15 or six fives. It is also day number 5 of the year and the digits in 1/5/2015 add up to 14, which adds to 5. So I see lots of fives–may or may not be significant. According to Bullinger; “five is therefore the number of GRACE.” The number five also has many connections to the Temple. Hmm…
We know that the midpoint of the last 7 years is when the antichrist takes over the world and the great tribulation begins. Will this very special symmetrical tetrad midpoint and the time following be a foreshadowing of the events surrounding the midpoint of the 70th Week? Will a significant event occur on 1/5/15? Will the second half of the tetrad be the time in which Israel is at war and regains the Temple mount?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mid Point Jan 5 2015   Mid Point Jan 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:31 am

Looks deserving of study!  Thanks!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Mid Point Jan 5 2015   Mid Point Jan 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:24 pm

After reading "The Equation" I've got multiplication on the brain so...

1X5X2X1X5=50 which is also 5

according to Isted you drop the zeros when multiplying.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mid Point Jan 5 2015   Mid Point Jan 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm sorry not to post the link as it comes from the Obscure Site beforeitsnews.com

Just remember that knowledge is found everywhere .... you just have to discern it and of course ask if it is worthy to know.

Glad it made it here before the recent book discovery!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Mid Point Jan 5 2015   Mid Point Jan 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:02 pm

Happy tetrad Midpoint everybody
group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid Point Jan 5 2015   Mid Point Jan 5 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid Point Jan 5 2015
Page 1 of 1