Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King is on the Move!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The King is on the Move! Empty
PostSubject: The King is on the Move!   The King is on the Move! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 8:43 am

The King is on the Move!

Posted by lamarzulli on February 6, 2015

Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural!

The current political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago.

L. A. Marzulli

This is a re-post from an earlier BLOG.  You will notice I’ve highlighted section in red.  Please pay special attention to those sentences!  It would appear that the King is on the move.  L.A. 

Jordan Strikes At ISIS; Obama Said To Be Preparing To Request War Powers
“So news that U.S. search and rescue crews are moving to northern Iraq to be closer to the battle space has been greeted warmly here. Al-Kaseasbeh’s brutal killing has many Jordanians backing their country’s role in the fight against ISIS, and the king says Jordan’s response will be harsh and ongoing.”

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/06/384256123/jordan-strikes-at-isis-obama-said-to-be-preparing-to-request-war-powers

The King is on the Move! Map-of-middle-east
Commentary & Analysis

by 

L. A. Marzulli

As most of you know, I love maps. They can show us at a glance what is happening in any given area of the world and this map certainly does that.

ISIL—Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant—has, for all practical purposes, taken over the country of Iraq.  While they do not yet control Baghdad, the city may soon fall to the Islamists.

ISIL has come right up to the neighboring border with Jordan.  They have threatened to behead King Abdullah as they consider him an infidel.

The Hashemite Kingdom is also taxed to the limit with the influx of 600,000 Syrian refugees who have fled the turmoil in the ongoing civil war in that country.

The King is in real trouble here and it is certainly time for him to make a move.  If he liberates Iraq from ISIL—most likely with the help of American forces—he would be hailed as a hero by the citizens there.  Would this then lead to the establishment of the Hashemite Kingdom in Iraq?  This is what I have put forth numerous times on this blog.  However, as of this post, the king is not on the move and it appears he has no intentions of liberating any country soon, at least for now.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jordans-king-abdullah-warns-isil-has-no-regard-borders-2102129576

With the recent beheading of journalist James Foley, and the slaughter of countless people in their wake, ISIL has shown its true colors.  These are barbarians who rob, kill, rape and pillage.  They will only be stopped when another military force defeats them.  There are just wars.  Hitler and the Nazi’s were maniacs and conducted the same type of genocide, which ISIL is now practicing, wherever they went.  Nazi Stormtroopers would overwhelm a village and then conduct mass executions, machine-gunning thousands of people and burying them in mass graves.  ISIL is doing the same thing everywhere it goes.  They must be stopped and the only way to do that is by direct military engagement.

For every thing there is a season a time for every purpose under heaven….

The King and the USA have a close relationship.  I would posit that there are daily talks going back and forth and it may be possible that there is some military countermeasure being planned even as I write this.

If the US backed King Abdullah, he would have a good chance of defeating ISIL.  The scenario could go something like this.  Jordanian troops would be the boots on the ground, but they would be reinforced with US air support.  ISIL has no air force, so air attacks by the US, would cripple their entire infrastructure. 
 Jordanian troops would be responsible for the clean up operations throughout Iraq.

I believe the people in Iraq would hail the King as the man of the hour.  Of course, unless the King engages, none of this will happen and I believe ISIL will attack Jordan at some point.

In closing todays post.  When the Iraqi’s were constructing their constitution in the wake of the Saddam Hussein’s overthrow, the King of Jordan offered to set up a constitutional monarchy in Iraq.  His offer was declined, but the point is, it was offered.  The Hashemite Kings once controlled Syria, Iraq, and Jordan.  They came to power by way of the Brits and French who installed them in these newly formed countries after the Turkish/Ottoman empire was defeated in WWI.  The Baath party overthrew two of the kings, in Syria and in Iraq, but the people remember that at one time the Hashemites ruled.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=583538

It’s not to far of a stretch to think that the King might engage militarily, as if he sits by and does nothing, he could lose his entire kingdom, not to mention his head.  If he does liberate Iraq and rid the world of ISIL, he would be hailed as an international hero.  Will the king go to war?  It’s now or never, but in the end we’ll have to see what he does…
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The King is on the Move!   The King is on the Move! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 pm

I say "go Jordanians", y'all got a king with some brass and he didn't wait one day before he started taking action. He's now bombing the crap out of ISIL and hopefully his leading the way will encourage more middle eastern countries to follow suite.

TAKE A MEMO: To emperor Abe of Japan, President Obama, and British Prime Minister Cameron:

King Abdullah of Jordon just showed y'all how to handle ISIS terrorists and he also showed you and the rest of the world just how bad you three chicken-droppings suck?

EDIT: Added the link below. Photos of Jordon bombing ISIS strongholds in Syria.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2941123/Jordan-s-air-force-fly-home-town-pilot-murdered-ISIS-returning-sortie-Syria-nation-s-king-visits-mourning-family.html

Last edited by researcher on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King is on the Move!   The King is on the Move! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 7:37 pm

That was a really good article.

Make sure to factor in that they're playing multi-level chess here and not checkers. By the way, this is Daniel 11, pre verse 19.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King is on the Move!   The King is on the Move! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King is on the Move!
Page 1 of 1