Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their next move..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/09/11/un_report_will_finger_assad_for_massive_chemical_attack#.UjEOmayaTH8

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:45 pm

It was evident in Barry's "speech" last night he was stalling until some excuse for evidence could be concocted, IMHO. Even though the Germans literally recorded the phone convo's between Assad and his Commanders where they were told in no uncertain terms not to use them.

UN brings a few things to mind......

Their next move.. Th?id=H.4698609474667359&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4947197847538149&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4872272160295155&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4766744782834341&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4952025374721432&pid=15
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 pm

quietobserver wrote:
It was evident in Barry's "speech" last night he was stalling until some excuse for evidence could be concocted, IMHO. Even though the Germans literally recorded the phone convo's between Assad and his Commanders where they were told in no uncertain terms not to use them.

UN brings a few things to mind......

Their next move.. Th?id=H.4698609474667359&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4947197847538149&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4872272160295155&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4766744782834341&pid=15Their next move.. Th?id=H.4952025374721432&pid=15
I agree with you on the "few things".  But I couldn't watch last night, I just can't take that spew of lies into my system.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 am

In August, Belgian teacher Pierre Piccinin and Italian journalist Domenico Quiric were reportedly abducted in Syria by armed men in pickup trucks, possibly with the Free Syrian Army.
• The men were released on Sunday and have been speaking out about their horrific experience
• Both men claim they overheard an English-language Skype conversation suggesting Syrian rebels are behind chemical attack.
• 62-year-old journalist Domenico Quiric says radical Islamists want to topple Assad and extend global caliphate.

“The government of Bashar al-Assad did not use sarin gas or other types of gas in the outskirts of Damascus,” Piccinin reportedly told Belgium’s RTL radio station.

"I am extremely surprised that the United States could think about intervening, knowing very well how the Syrian revolution has become international jihadism – in other words Al-Qaeda.”

http://www.lastampa.it/2013/09/09/esteri/quirico-it-is-madness-to-say-i-knew-it-wasnt-assad-who-used-gas-FjJDJ8oeEI19AZbyKIVBHJ/pagina.html

The 62-year-old journalist was highly critical of the opposition in Syria in another interview, claiming that radical Islamic groups operating in Syria want to take down Assad and “create a caliphate and extend it to the entire Middle East and North Africa,”

http://rt.com/news/chemical-weapons-rebels-captives-632/

AND BARRY IS ATTEMPTING TO USE THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES TO FACILITATE THIS ALL.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 am

Here's a twist.
"The CIA’s premier fighting group inside Syria, al-Qaeda, has turned on the Free Syrian Army, the group supposedly preferred by the United States to overthrow Bashar al-Assad.

Kamal Hamami, a member of the FSA’s Supreme Military Council, was meeting members of a rival group “to discuss battle plans” when he was assassinated by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL). Reports indicate he was personally shot by Abu Ayman al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State’s Emir of the coastal region of Syria.'

http://www.infowars.com/cias-mercenaries-feed-on-their-own-al-qaeda-kills-fsa-leader/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am

I just ran into confirmation of the above post.

Pub'd in the NY Times on July 25th, An Al-Qaeda operative stationed in Iraq told a NY Times M.E. reporter that "our big hope is to form a Syrian-Iraqi Islamic state for all Muslims, and then
announce our war against Iran and Israel, and free Palestine. "

AND, in this vid is an interview with Hillary where she says, [paraphrased]
'we had this great idea to go into Pakistan and work with the Mujaheddin
to confront the Russians in Afghanistan.', birthing Al-Qaeda !!!

yt link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7G4p0a_DNs

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:31 pm

I don't have an article dove, but I've mentioned it prior. Supposedly the al qaeda 'rebels' we've been arming are now threatening barry with the very weapons he sent them and or allowed to be stolen in benghazi. Increased assistance or else.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:25 pm

quietobserver wrote:
I don't have an article dove, but I've mentioned it prior. Supposedly the al qaeda 'rebels' we've been arming are now threatening barry with the very weapons he sent them and or allowed to be stolen in benghazi. Increased assistance or else.
I do remember!  But if Al-Qaeda killed the FSA leader, then what faction
is the FSA?   [every time I think I see, I see I don't see...hee]

I know!  "Opposing"! cheers 

This could work in our favor except for Israel sitting in harm's way. AND for the intensity of hatred towards the U.S. that all this generates. As if that
needed more fueling. Pretty soon now God's going to say, 'enough'!

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:34 pm

The 'American' foreign policy is indicative of one thing and one only: ulterior motives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Their next move.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their next move..   Their next move.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their next move..
Page 1 of 1