Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cern/Parting The Veil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cern/Parting The Veil Empty
PostSubject: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Published on Mar 9, 2015

PARTING THE VEIL

http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com On Saturday 7 March, two of the LHC experiments saw proton beams for the first time after a two-year stop. Beam 2 (anticlockwise) made it through LHCb at 10.30 and Beam 1 (clockwise) passed through ALICE at 17.00. The two experiments were switched on to record so-called splash events, particles emerging from the collision between the proton beam and a block positioned to stop the beam. The proton beams passed through three of the eight sectors of the LHC machine – slightly more than 10 km of the 27 km ring.

“The tests were a big a success – on the one hand because we made it successfully to Point 3 with Beam 1 and onto the beam-dump block in Point 6 with Beam 2, and on the other hand because we discovered many issues, which we can still fix before we start commissioning with beam”, said Verena Kain, one of the two engineers in charge of LHC operations at the weekend.

An essential first step before a full restart, these injection tests are now being followed by the final stages of the hardware commissioning of the machine at the CERN Control Centre. Commissioning with beam is scheduled to start in the week beginning 23 March. 

The new model put forward by a team headed by Christoffer Petersson, a theoretical particle physicist from Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden, suggests that the Higgs boson, discovered by the LHC in 2012, might be responsible for the birth of dark matter particles. According to this model, if supersymmetry is real, the Higgs particle can disintegrate into a photon -- a light carrying particle -- and a dark matter particle.

Supersymmetry predicts that there are more massive “super partners” for every known particle, and is an extension of the Standard Model of particle physics, which governs our understanding of the quantum world. The Higgs boson, which is responsible for imparting mass to all other particles, was the last missing piece that completed the Standard Model. However, even the completed version of this theory fails to incorporate gravity and explain the origin and preponderance of dark matter in the universe.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ""CERN"" Special Broadcast "Dark Matter"   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:27 am

""CERN"" Special Broadcast "Dark Matter"

Published on Mar 10, 2015

Today Pastor Paul Begley will interview Mike From Around the World and Mike will release new info about the CERN and Dark Matter and the dangers we face http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:25 pm

OHH Boy! This planet is creeping me out!

Thanks for this one, lets all watch for any strange things that may be connected to this firing of CERN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cern stuff   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:50 pm

I can't claim some great and knowledgeable insight into what is going on at CERN, as far as precise, scientific technicalities go, but, I think the scientist there know that a pure applicable interpretation of Einsteinian Physics, flawed and incomplete that they are, as far as its resultant and unavoidable 'workable' consequence is inferred, is a bit of a 'hands-on' non-sequitur, if only by theoretical definition...  

Even Albert himself stated that if there were an 'aether', his theories of relativity would have to be modified.  They know that approaching, achieving, or surpassing luminal accelerations may cause some local problems, but no one for one moment believes it will destroy the world.  I don't think a 'black-hole' will consume the facility, or infinite mass destruction is even plausible, or will occur (...oh there may be some enlargement of the atoms and particles, but not infinite mass, and certainly not destruction, at least not by the mechanics of said experiments)...  

What is likely to happen, in short, is that a geometric rent in the fabric of space-time and therefore reality will ensue, and in my humble and uneducated opinion, it is possible that 'spooky' things will emerge from that aperture; things, highly 'energetic' things, that will possess the attributes of life and intelligence...  

The question will be is this: are they of God or not...

We'll see...   Cool
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:10 pm

My take on what is really going on there... they are trying to find the particle(s) that will extend their lives indefinitely (life eternal).  Perhaps some form of satan himself is controlling it all, and using the super-rich to have it created.  But the one thing they want and can't have is to live forever.  Will they blow a hole into another dimension and open the gates of hell?  Anything's possible I suppose.  Doesn't really matter tho does it, our Lord is the beginning and end, alpha and omega, we only need to worry about loving Him.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:18 pm

scottr99, immortality is certainly something they're seeking, though I don't think it's through CERN.  I believe CERN is their attempt to open the pit, to bring in the age of Lucifer (or the age of antichrist, if you prefer).  Please, if this interests you, read my post at:  Soon we will be gods: Singularity (or, the big lie repackaged) Part 1  Part 2 should have been posted already, except for a disagreement on the length of the post with the man I'm writing for.  But it will be available soon (or else, I'll be out of work). 

ColonelZ, could you please give me a link to the article from which BP Earthwatch was reading in his video?  I asked in a comment on it for the link, but he hasn't responded, and I've written a 2 part (at least, another dispute on length) post on CERN in which I'd like to add that story if I could find the original to link to for readers.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: kaboom!   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Yes, these foolish guys are 'playing with fire', and I do think there could be some 'resonance' type of effects, as in, various volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis, hyper-storms, and other seismic discord along with other meteorological disturbances and the like and such, but no across the board total type global destruction  ...nope, not just yet! 

Cern/Parting The Veil Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtugdnoIZdV8h8A7R2_aUFZAjYyiHXlGlcfWDdghRO8FM3tp_-jg

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Part 2 is now posted at: Soon we will be gods: Singularity (or, the big lie repackaged) Part 2 (and I still have my job).
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:51 am

Nice to see others taking an interest in this subject.I have been running into cern info for days and finally had some relief today.It gets sort of deep and creepy going down that road at times.Did you all see the dance ritual done there?It's online .
What I wanted to share was on youtube at "endtimesmatrixnews" there are recent and ongoing interviews w/ Anthony Patch where is is specifically talking about cern/(cerannos the horned god... yikes as if shiva wasn't enough cyclops ) A new one is supposed to be posted tomorrow or in the next cpl. of days.I really like him and he has a very cool way of speaking about complex scientific things that is not only exciting,but very easy to comprehend.I really like him!Check it out~ cheers 
Oh, and the lady Kris is very knowledgeable about ancient history, and I really receive a lot from her as well.Very good presentations w/ pics to help put it all together as it is quite complex...all those gods and their weird things.I just feel it is important re: cern and many things that are going on all around us at this time.
A great new find for me,and I just wanted to share~
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:18 am

Round SaturnsEye does some incredible work, showing subjects like CERN in media as they attempt to program the public to call for the start of the age of Lucifer. R$E Cern videos This one is especially good:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cern/Parting The Veil   Cern/Parting The Veil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cern/Parting The Veil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: