Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens Empty
PostSubject: We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens   We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:33 am

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens Dnews-files-2013-04-genetic-code-alien-660x433-130401-jpg

Don't be alarmed, but you have alien DNA in your genetic code. Science says so. Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilisation, Discovery.com reports. They call it "biological SETI" and the researchers claim that the mathematical code in human DNA cannot be explained by evolution. In a nutshell, we're living, breathing vessels for some kind of alien message which is more easily used to detect extra terrestrial life than via radio transmission. "Once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known," the researchers wrote in scientific journal, Icarus. "Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature. Once the genome is appropriately rewritten the new code with a signature will stay frozen in the cell and its progeny, which might then be delivered through space and time." The scientists also claim that human DNA is ordered so precisely that it reveals an "ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language." [RNN Note: What they appear to have actually found is evidence of Intelligent Design, just as recorded in the Bible].

more

http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/could-an-alien-message-be-embedded-in-our-genetic-code-130401.htm
Back to top Go down

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens   We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:08 pm

I don't know about DNA, but I know they are in my head. God? ET? Satan? For I see them all.

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens Mybackyardmessage

"And I will rise up against them," is the utterance of Jehovah of armies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens   We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:00 pm

David now said to the young man that was telling him: "Where are you from?

" to which he said: "I am the son of an alien resident, an A·mal´ek·ite

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens Aliencistene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens   We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:10 pm

25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst of her, like the roaring lion, tearing prey. A soul they actually devour. Treasure and precious things they keep taking. Her widows they have multiplied in the midst of her. 26 Her priests themselves have Done violence to my law, and they keep profaning my holy places. Between the holy thing and the common they have made no distinction, and between the unclean thing and the clean they have made nothing known, and from my sabbaths they have hidden their eyes, and I am profaned in the midst of them. 27 Her princes in the midst of her are like wolves tearing prey in shedding blood, in destroying souls for the purpose of making unjust gain. 28 And her prophets have plastered for them with whitewash, visioning an unreality and divining for them a lie, saying: “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said,” when Jehovah himself has not spoken. 29 The people of the land themselves have carried on a scheme of defrauding and have Done a tearing away in robbery, and the afflicted one and the poor one they have maltreated, and the alien resident they have defrauded without justice

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens Psalm9113copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens   We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Leviticus 16:29

Who is residing as an alien in your mids

We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens Owl1u

alien resident who is within your gates, in order that they may listen

and in order that they may learn, as they must fear Jehovah YOUR God
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens   We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 pm

1. Matthew 6:4
    so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father,
  2. Who Sees what is Done in Secret, will reward you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens   We Are Star People, Say Deception Advocates While Offering "Scientific Proof" We Were Created By Aliens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1