Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! &   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 1:48 pm

THE SAVAGE INTEL...  
FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE TOXIC OIL AND GAS WASTEWATER USED TO TREAT ROADS CONTAINS RADIUMNEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP 

Enlarge this image
SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & Ike_n_10  STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN OREGON AS PUBLIC DISCOVERS CAPITAL CITY HAS TOXIC WATER
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
 IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN OREGON AS PUBLIC DISCOVERS CAPITAL CITY HAS TOXIC WATER
I'M ASKING ASOUND INJURES CONSULATE WORKER-CHINALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 

GOD BLESS Q=17, PRESIDENT TRUMP & PATRIOTS!

1. Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal

2. TOXIC OIL AND GAS WASTEWATER USED TO TREAT ROADS CONTAINS RADIUM

3. STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN OREGON AS PUBLIC DISCOVERS CAPITAL CITY HAS TOXIC WATER

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & Empty
PostSubject: Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 1:50 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/irrefutable-scientific-proof-that-cell-phone-towers-are-lethal/

Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal
SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & 5g
What qualifies me to put together a paper of diverse research studies, interpret the data and form conclusions? I have taught post-secondary research for 18 years.. research methodology for 6 years, I have overssen the completion of research training in graduate research courses for 6 years, at two separate post-secondary institutions. During the time frame, I have written two courses on statistical analysis. I also served as a director for statistics at a post-secondary institution. I am not bragging, I am establishing credibility.
The purpose of this article, is to provide a very brief snippet of research which will demonstrate wy so many researchers are concerned that cell phone usage and mostly cell phone towers are and will be a death trap for millions who are exposed to these phenomenon on a regular basis.
I promise to do my best to express the findings in layman’s terms as much a possible.
[size=42]A Metanalysis of Cell Phone Tower Health Risks[/size]
A metanalysis is s study which looks at several studies which are examining the same set of variables with identical research protocols that are subsequently employed in order to determine conclusive findings, across a broad spectrum of the research studies. For the more geeky statisticians, the minimum level of significance needed to qualify for the following metanalysis was <.05. For laymen that means all the results expressed in the following paragraphs have a  high degree of confidence as to the findings as opposed to spurious relationships governed by chance.
A struking meta-analysis, in which 10 different epidemiological studies conclusively demontrated  that when both animal and Human populations are increasingly exposed to RF microwave emissions from wireless communication technologies  (eg mobile phones and their base stations that transmit RF signals to connect with the mobile phones) are placing the public’s lives in jeopardy. Seventy percent of these studies conclusively revealed that there is a strong correlated relationship between cell phone base station proximity and dire neurobehavioral effects (eg cytokine storms which will be explained in following paragraphs). Thirty percent of the studies in this metanalysis found a direct and positive cancer relationship in studies which maintained a classic experimental design of cause and effect.
Eighty perccent of the studies reported increased prevalence of adverse neurobehavioral and potentially deadly symptoms for the develoment of  cancer with regard to  populations living at distances within 500 meters from base stations.
What is most frightening is that zero percent of the studies reported RF exposure above the traditionally accepted, and FCC mandated international guidelines, related to health risks associated with such maladies as RF producting cancer.
Every study, in this metanalysis strongly suggested that current guidelines may be inadequate in protecting the health of human populations. The authors suggested that “comprehensive epidemiological studies of long-term mobile phone base station exposure are urgently required to more definitively understand its health impact.” Yet, a database search demonstrated that the FCC has no scheduled studies and apparently the health of the public living within 500 meters of a base cell phone tower is being completely ignored by each and every governmental regulatory entity. This is good news for the cell phone carriers and bad news for everyone else.
[size=42]Resarch On Mammals[/size]
My friend, Dr. Ted Broer, the owner of Healthmasters, has educated my radio audience on the dangers of toxic substances (eg certain medications, RF exposure, etc) and their deleterious effects on health.
Dr. Broer has often referred to what is called a “cytokine storm”. The dangers associated with cytokine storms have been well documented. And now the evidence clearly shows that subjects who have prolonged RF exposure are much more at risk for developing a cytokine storm than subjects who are not sharing the same exposure intensity and duration.
A cytokine storm can best be described as a serverd immune system overreaction. In several research studies, scientists have mapped key elements of a severe immune system overreaction, in relation to cell phone RF frequency exposure. Now, it would be unethical to conduct experiments on humans, therefore mammals, such as mice that are often used in a classic experimental design using a control group (no exposure to excessive RF waves) and the experimental group in which RF exposure is manipulated to determine a cause and effect relationship. The results of a recent study are stunning!
The authors of the study, determined that manipulated and excessive RF frequencies can  both sicken and kill patients who are infected with certain strains of flu virus and that the findings are related to the cytokine storm which apppear as a result of exccessive RF exposure in both intensity and length of exposure. The resulting effects of the RF produced cytokine storms is due to an overproduction of immune cells and their activating compounds (ie cytokines), n which a subsequent flu infection, is often associated with a surge of activated immune cells into the lungs. As an aside, I have concluded from examining the data that there is a direct relationship between cell phone type of RF waves and cytokine storms and resulting mobidicy (ie death) related tosuch causes as  pneumonia from excessive build up of fluid in the lungs after the introduction of prolonged RF to the biological entity.
The resulting lung inflammation and fluid buildup can lead to respiratory distress and can be contaminated by a secondary bacterial pneumonia annd of coursse, this can often enhancied the mortality in patients. This phenomenon is more common in the elderly, but no age group is immune to these effects.
[size=42] How Much Exposure Is too Much?[/size]
The good news that short exposure of splenic cells in vitro did not affect the activity of natural killer cells (killer cells protect the host from such maladies as cancer). The bad news is that irradiation with electromagnetic waves (8.15-18 GHz, 1 Hz within, 1 microW/cm2) increases the cytotoxic activity of natural killer cells of rat spleen. In mice exposed for 24-72 hours, the activity of natural killer cells increased by 130-150%, which leads to the previously explained cytokine storm. The REALLY BAD NEWS is that the increased level of killer cell activity (ie cytokine storms) persisting within 24 hours after the cessation of treatment. In other words, finding temporary respite from exposure does no good. You can place tin foil over your windows and you will be attacked.  And the amount needed to induce a cytokine storm is far less thatn your dail exposure to cell phones and their base towers.
Please allow me to take off my scientific hat. If I wanted to design a slow-kill strategy which would induce increased mortality and premature death (ie depopulation strategies), this would be a highly effect strategy to accomplish these goals. This kind of approach to depopulation does not arouse much suspicion because the culprit does not have an indentifiable face. And of course, the advertisers for the industries (ie cell phone carriers invoking such a strategy often advertise in the mainstream media and subsequently, the media is not going to bite the hand that feeds them.
Oh, by the way, we are not just talking cancer, we are also talking about a greatly increase of heart attacksI have in my database, 37 studies which repeat the findings cited in this article. Remember, good science is conducting research, over and over, and getting the same results.  What is happening to life forms on this planet as a result of RF exposure, is not an accident. This is where conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact.
[size=42]CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TOXIC OIL AND GAS WASTEWATER USED TO TREAT ROADS CONTAINS RADIUM   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:52 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/66210/toxic-oil-and-gas-wastewater-used-to-treat-roads-contains.html

[size=30]TOXIC OIL AND GAS WASTEWATER USED TO TREAT ROADS CONTAINS RADIUM[/size]

A new study published in Environmental Science & Technology that analyzed regulations across the U.S. to determine whether or not such wastewaster can be used for road purposes found that 13 states permit its use while up to four other states may allow for the same under their “land spreading” regulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN OREGON AS PUBLIC DISCOVERS CAPITAL CITY HAS TOXIC WATER   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 6:57 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/66200/state-of-emergency-declared-in-oregon-as-public-discovers-capital-city-has-toxic.html

STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED IN OREGON AS PUBLIC DISCOVERS CAPITAL CITY HAS TOXIC WATER

Toxins have been found in tap water in Salem, Oregon, resulting in the declaration of a state of emergency by Oregon Governor Kate Brown. The declaration was issued for both Marion and Polk Counties and includes the capital city of Salem, as well as the towns of Turner and Stayton. The National Guard is expected to deliver water to residents using 10 water stations supplied by 2,000-gallon tankers. Toxic algae blooms have been plauging the Pacific Northwest and, as it turns out, officials in Salem, Oregon misled the public about the presence of an algae bloom and the safety of their water as early as May 23rd.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Traveling Transition Road: 123 Revelations from May, 2018   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/traveling-transition-road-123-revelations-from-may-2018_06012018
Traveling Transition Road: 123 Revelations from May, 2018
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "This Is Not Going To End Well" Peter Schiff Warns   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:43 pm

"This Is Not Going To End Well" Peter Schiff Warns The US Banking System "Has A Huge Problem"

SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & 101914700-RTR3P5TH.600x400

"Low interest rates saved the banks... But, you can’t have it both ways. It can’t be low interest rates helped the banks, and high interest rates will help the banks. It’s one or the other...[higher rates] are going to destroy the value of their loans and their collateral. It’s going to lead to defaults...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Several Dead And Missing After Explosive Volcano Eruption In Guatemala   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Several Dead And Missing After Explosive Volcano Eruption In Guatemala

SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & 2018-06-03%20%281%29

“It’s a river of lava that overflowed its banks and affected the Rodeo village. There are injured, burned and dead people..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! &   SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 6-3-2018 = Irrefutable Scientific Proof That Cell Phone Towers Are Lethal & RADIUM ON ROADS! &
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: