Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions' Empty
PostSubject: CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions'   CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions' I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:33 am

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/CERN_Scientists_Talk_Of_Parallel.php

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions' Collider

Authors Note - I have seen numerous comment threads and discussions where people mock and criticize those leery of the restrating of the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC), which many believe not only restrating it is a bad idea with too many unknowns to hope to control that kind of power, but restarting it at double the power outlay as previously used, is asking for what could be an extinction level event. Some also believe this could literally open up the "gates of hell."

Well..... it isn't only "conspiracy theorists" that are talking about such things.

The IFLScience website highlights a physics Letter B Paper titled "Absence of black holes at LHC due to gravity's rainbow," where we see scientific research which indicates the very real possibility of CERN truly opening extra dimensions and parallel universes.

Via IFL Science:

Few ideas from theoretical physics capture the public imagination as much as the “many-worlds hypothesis,” which proposes an infinite number of universes that differ from our own in ways large and small. The idea has provided great fodder for science fiction writers and comedians.
However, according to Professor Mir Faizal from the University of Waterloo, "Normally, when people think of the multiverse, they think of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, where every possibility is actualized," he said to Phys.org. "This cannot be tested and so it is philosophy and not science." Nonetheless, Faizal considers the test for a different sort of parallel universes almost within our grasp.
“What we mean is real universes in extra dimensions,” says Faizal. “As gravity can flow out of our universe into the extra dimensions, such a model can be tested by the detection of mini black holes at the LHC.”
For those that understand the technical aspects of this type of experimentation, the entire Letter B Paper can be found here and the PFD can be downloaded here. 

Related, via Phys.Org - "Detection of mini black holes at the LHC could indicate parallel universes in extra dimensions"

What happens is they open the "wrong" door? It isn't like they can just shut it again! 

Back to top Go down

CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions' Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Dimensional Boundaries Are Being Removed   CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions' I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:06 am

http://z3news.com/w/warning-dimensional-boundaries-removed/

Warning: Dimensional Boundaries Are Being Removed
March 20, 2015 8:29 pm By James Bailey Leave a Comment
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services5

CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions' New_dimension-350x130You don’t have to search hard to see evil is manifesting all over the earth today. However, as bad as it is now it is going to get much darker before the end.
Jesus told us the trouble coming in the last days would be “such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will” (Matthew 24:21). That is an amazing statement considering the horrible times the earth has already endured. Jesus explained further, “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved” (Matthew 24:22). Our planet is on a collision course with total destruction, but the Lord will intervene before that happens.
So there is an acceleration coming as we get closer to the end and it has already begun. I have been feeling this in my spirit. There is an increasing intensity in the spiritual realm like nothing I have ever experienced before. Everything is speeding up, for both good and evil. If we were riding in a raft I would describe it as entering into white water rapids where everything moves faster with greater turbulence and faster changes. In the rapids it is more important than ever before to make wise choices because the impact will have even greater and more immediate consequences, for good or for harm. One stroke of the paddle can make the difference between success and failure.
This acceleration is going to continue until eventually the plowman will overtake the reaper.
Quote :
“Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord, “When the plowman will overtake the reaper and the treader of grapes him who sows seed, when the mountains will drip sweet wine and all the hills will be dissolved. (Amos 9:13)
In other words, the time between our sowing and reaping will become shorter and shorter until it is happening at almost the same time. So it is more important than ever before to make wise choices. For those who do there will be great rewards.
The Lord wants His people to walk in light so the darkness does not cause them to stumble or fall. So He provides us with warnings and insights to help us see what is coming before it happens. He gives us light on our path for our own protection. However, the light also reveals unpleasant things operating in our world, things we wish we did not have to see. His purpose is not to make us afraid, but to make us aware so we can expose the scheme of the enemy from a long ways off. The light helps us to foil Satan’s evil plans before they come near us. Yes, darkness is coming. Evil spirits are coming, but it is in midst of this darkness the Lord has already told us the light of God and the glory of God will arise on His people (Isaiah 60:1-4).
So we do not have to be afraid, but we should be aware the enemy is planning to manifest in unprecedented ways. Whereas in the past beings from the spiritual realm have remained hidden, in the future there will be increasing occurrences where these beings, both good and evil, are going to manifest in our natural realm where they will be visible with our natural eyes. Of course, the evil beings will not reveal their true identities, but will take on deceptive forms to deceive as many people as possible. Perhaps they will appear as aliens or as humans or who knows what form they will take. The point is we are going to see the destruction of the veil that separates our realm from their realm and our dimension from their dimension. This is the scheme of the devil to manifest his presence in our realm.
A visitor to this site shared the following video with me, which is posted below. In this video, a man named Ed Amos shares a word from the Lord revealing the scheme of the devil to destroy, at least partially, the boundary that separates our dimension from the realm of the spirit.
Quote :
Son of man write, the time is unfolding. The many aspects of evil are coming together for all of their awful plans for humanity. Their plotting, planning, and scheming to cause havoc and hate has come together. They are about to attempt to literally open the gates of hell and they will be at least partially successful.
As in the days of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel, as it is known throughout history, it is about to repeat itself, in a manner of speaking.
I set boundaries long ago to keep the entities of evil out of the dimension reality of Adam. I erected the boundaries for Adam’s own good and for his preservation. It has been and is forbidden to breach the walls of separation between dimensions. I have warned over and over again, only to fall on deaf rebellious ears. The evil, which has been kept out all of these years, is about to flood into your world. I have even taken the extra unusual step to go outside of my believers and have had adamant unbelievers sound the alarm with my believers.
The governments of this world are playing with the types of power they know little about and are woefully unprepared to deal with. The evil ones are coming! The evil ones are coming! Let all men come to Me and pray to Me and believe Me for protection and I shall take care of those who are called by My name and believe. The others, except for those marked for salvation at a later time, are on their own. This sin is inexcusable and foolish. Those who are responsible shall be held accountable by Me, in this life and the life to come.
My Adams are a curious race and a rebellious one. The actions of a few are going to cause cataclysms on all. My bride, be ready to help your fellow man in their time of need. Start with sharing My salvation message and make it available for them to become saved. Then meet their physical and spiritual needs as you are able. Get as prepared as you can physically, spiritually, mentally, psychologically, financially, etc.
This will lead to the unraveling of the dimensional separation and the invasion by the hordes of hell upon the earth. Be not afraid. Be not afraid. Be not afraid for I am greater than all of this. I am the great I AM. I am the Most High God. Look unto Me and trust Me and I shall deliver you. Keep looking up for your salvation draws near. I am sending Jesus, Yeshua, back to gather My faithful elect bride. Continue to look for His gathering together. He is coming soon for His bride. I love you children. I love you.
After sharing that warning, this brother shares his thoughts about what is coming. He mentions how the governments of the world are using CERN technology, which was only made possible with the help of the fallen ones, to collide particles of atoms together. This is one of the ways the evil spirits are planning to destroy the dimensional boundaries.
So great deception is coming, but we do not have to be deceived by it. Surely the whole world will be buzzing with chatter when these evil beings begin manifesting in our realm. However, those who know the Lord will not be moved. Even if they manifest in the form of an angel from heaven, if they proclaims a message contrary to the word of God then we will know they are not from God.
The destruction of boundaries between dimensions will also bring forth increased manifestations of the heavenly hosts, the good guys. These will not only be angelic beings, but also other heavenly beings that we know very little about. We are going to see an amazing display from both sides in the days ahead. It sounds like something from a science fiction movie, but this is really going to happen. Given the fact that almost everyone on earth today carries a video camera at all times in their pocket there is no doubt these manifestations will be captured on video and uploaded to YouTube.
These manifestations will continue to increase until ultimately we will see the manifestation of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself appearing in the sky as He returns to the earth to gather together His people in the sky.
Quote :
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
We must stay pure in our devotion to the Lord and to the study of His word so we can be wise and alert in these last days. By doing so, we will not only assure our own salvation, but also the salvation of others around us.
CERN: Scientists Talk Of 'Parallel Universes, Extra Dimensions' 0ce276e0fe554977933ecddd9cff0459?s=80&d=blank&r=G

Author: James Bailey

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1