Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9%

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9% Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9%   UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:46 am

Published on Mar 22, 2015

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Concerns at the CERN as the rebooting of the worlds biggest particle collider is preparing to go 99.9% the speed of lighthttp://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CERN to Resume LHC Operation with Doubled Energy Today   UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:56 am

UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9% Cern-620x330
Inside CERN (Photo: CERN)

CERN to Resume LHC Operation with Doubled Energy Today

in SCIENCE March 22, 2015

UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9% Lhc

CERN, which was able to produce epoch-making anti-matter or God’s Particle will resume its operations with its new refurbished Large Hadron Collider (LHC) on Monday, March 23, 2015 after a gap of over two years for maintenance.

The renovated LHC will now double its accelerator for running at a collision energy of 13 TeV, nearly double its last time energy capacity. CERN’s LHC is the largest particle accelerator with a 27-km superconducting tunnel machine that was cooled to its original operating temperature of 1.9 degrees above absolute zero now.

An upbeat CERN Director-General Rolf Heuer said, “I’m looking forward to seeing what nature has in store for us”.

CERN was able to produce the dark matter or Higgs-Boson Particle, has gone through maintenance with hundreds of engineers and technicians working on its preparation for running again.

Jean-Philippe Tock of the CERN Technology department and his team were able to fix 10,000 high-current splices in some 1695 interconnections between magnets in the LHC during the maintenance period.

The first circulating beams of protons in the LHC are planned from 23 March, and first 13 TeV collisions are expected in late May to early June. Its goal is to run with two proton beams in order to produce 13 TeV collisions, unprecedented level so far. If successful, the new milestone will be achieved by June 2015.

“After the huge amount of work done over the last two years, the LHC is almost like a new machine,” said CERN’s Director for Accelerators and Technology Frédérick Bordry.

http://www.microfinancemonitor.com/2015/03/22/cern-to-resume-lhc-operation-with-doubled-energy-today/#
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9%   UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:37 pm

why would you want to enter a parallel dimension, not happy screwing up the one you are in ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9%   UPDATE: Concerns At The CERN 99.9% I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1