Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Empty
PostSubject: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:43 am

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/When_Cash_Becomes_Trash.php

As Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Cash-299x300

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

"The stakes are so high," he said, that this type of battle is often decisive in “whether a country remains free or continues sliding toward tyranny.”

A little noticed law that slipped though the Louisiana legislature back in 2011 that banned the use of cash for secondhand transactions and is now reeking havoc with small business owners and their customers throughout the state is being looked at by the wise as a sign of things to come for all Americans as cash is quickly becoming trash, relegating our populace and our former freedoms to the trash heap of history and paving the way for the eventual 'mark of the beast' system in America, a cashless society where everything we do and buy is monitored real-time by the nanny state quickly turned ruthless 'big brother'.

While cold hard cash was once considered king, able to be used just about anyplace to purchase just about anything, 2nd hand business owners and customers alike in Louisiana are finding out just how quickly this new legislation has been turned into another 'police state' tool used to gather private information on individuals while each and every day we move closer to the 'beast system'. The latest creep towards the beast system is being made in Congress now with the "Legal Workforce Act" (H.R.1147), mandating that every American get a 'National ID card' containing biometric information as a condition to work in the US as shared in the 1st video below from DAHBOO777. Sadly, most Republicans in Congress AND Barack Obama are in support of this legislation, moving us one step closer to the full-scale replacement of cash and the widespread and full introduction of the 'mark of the beast' system as warned of in the 2nd video below from The End Times Bible Prophecy - The Technology Is Already Here 666.

Is the banning of the use of Federal Reserve notes for transactions even Constitutional in the state of Louisiana and if so, who is to stop any other states from banning cash in the name of safety? From Prophecy News Watch on the very dangerous Legal Workforce Act (H.R.1147):

Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas), in his capacity as chairman of Campaign for Liberty, warned that the national ID scheme would be a nightmare. “Every time any citizen applies for a job, the government would know — and you can bet its only a matter of time until 'ID scans' will be required to make even routine purchases, as well,” Dr. Paul warned, adding that “statists in both parties have been fighting to ram their radical national ID-database scheme into law” for years. “In fact, this scheme was a key portion of the infamous so-called 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform' bills both parties have tried to ram through.” Now, Paul said, the statists believe they have found a way to impose their national ID: Drop the amnesty provisions and focus on immigration “security.”
According to Dr. Paul, "...it's meant to create an all-out police state...”

Paul also warned that the national database required for the ID regime could easily expand to include information on gun ownership, medical records, political affiliation, and “virtually anything else at the stroke of a President's pen.” In fact, the stakes are so high, he said, that this type of battle is often decisive in “whether a country remains free or continues sliding toward tyranny.” Existing abuses such as lawless NSA spying, IRS harassment, and more offer further evidence that the feds cannot be trusted with such Orwellian tools to track, monitor, and ultimately control Americans. 

Despite the dangers, the legislation has already been passed out of the House Judiciary Committee, getting a vote just three days after it was introduced — and the markup took place before the text of the bill was even available online. “The speed with which this bill was rushed through Committee means the House leadership is very serious about passing this bill into law as soon as possible,” warned Paul, urging Americans to fight back immediately to prevent the bill from passing. He also warned about potential “bipartisan compromises” that could be even worse than the original.
https://youtu.be/l2ZLPw7kIcU

https://youtu.be/Nu1PP-ncOC0

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Trashcash

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In RFID-smart-verified

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Cashless-society

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In NewsletterButton
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:48 pm

I think the mark of the beast in the book of revelations is possibly one of the most miss understood parts of the New Testament. It's generally pushed/taught in recent years as a teaching that we will be forced to take a chip to buy and sell, cash will be done away with and that this implanted chip in the hand will alter our DNA. 
Now parts of this teaching may be true but that is not the whole story.
Have you ever asked yourself why the whole buy and sell money thing, I mean God knows who the Christians are that have accepted his son as there savior. He also knows who have not.
The Devil knows who are are in his camp as he already has them, all the false religions and all the non believers. If anything he stands to loose people who are not Christians and do not want to take the chip. And why a mark? What is this mark? and why only in the last generation.
There have been billions of people born and died over the last 6000 years and they never were subjected with a physical test that would tell if millions of people at once to be left in know doubt as to who's their allegiance is with. Yes there have been martyrs but nothing like on the scale this is going to be.

Well if you have ever wondered these things then today could be your lucky day.

I will do this in two or three parts as it may be quite long and some people don't like reading threads that are to long, me included. 

This is part 1
I am going to reveal something I doubt not many if any, of you have ever been told, not by the Preachers not be the watchmen and teachers and of course not by the main stream media. you may have heard elements but not the whole story.
I will try to explain what the mark is.
Why the chip itself is not the mark, so in that case why a chip and it's true purpose. Control yes but the real truth and real reason is far more darker and evil than you can possibly imagine.
Why the mark is required to be or not be in the hand and who is behind it, obviously Satan is ultimately behind it, but who here on earth want to see it implemented and why.
To fully understand this mark of the beast mystery we need to go right back to the beginning of the Bible The Book of Genesis.

What is the beast? The beast in the Garden of Eden was a snake, we have no doubt all seen the paintings and illustrations of this little serpent wrapped around the body of the tree trunk tempting Eve with an apple. In the paintings you will nearly always see her holding a golden apple in her hand.
Why is she depicted this way? because nearly all the famous artists were members of the secret clubs, Masons, and of Occult Mystery Schools.
These artists were trying to tell us something in their art. In a form that could survive the ages of time. Very few people would have had access to these works 3 or 4 hundred years ago, they did not have art galleries or shops selling art so only the richer more noble members of society and the people who commissioned the works of art would have been the only people to see them. 

What does the Bible say 'But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die
We no this is about the fall of man, and we know that Adam lived to a very old age, 930 years and may have lived even longer maybe forever had he and Eve not broke Gods rule to eat of it.
Why did they depict the apple as Gold in colour, color for my american brothers and sisters?
Gold is a chemical element with symbol Au (from Latin: aurum) and why the word AUTHORITY begins with AU.
For whoever has the most gold usually holds authority and has the power to authorise.
Now for the purpose of this chat please remember this and the title/words Port Authority.
The next thing I want to talk about is the snake or serpent. 
What or how does a snake attack its prey, in this case Adam and Eve were his prey.
It uses it's fangs to inject deadly poison into it's would be meal, but to do this it must first puncture it's victims flesh and in doing so leaves a MARK or wound. Note it is not the wound or mark that kills the animal but the venom.
It is for this reason the Germans included this word mark in the title of their currency Duetchmark and before that the Reichsmark.
Now I want to look at the words Prey and Pray, Very similar in spelling and when spoken sound exactly the same.
No mere accident I would suggest and neither is the word spelling.
Pray: address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship; say a prayer
Prey: a person or animal who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
At school we are taught the importance of using the correct spelling in our grammer
and witches use spells to conjure or empower their  wants.
Now what I am about to tell you is what members of these illuminated secret clubs believe and know.
That the snake was not allowed to harm Adam and Eve. But Adam and Eve could harm themselves.
So the clever snake had already bitten the apple and injected its poison/venom into it.
So when Eve and Adam ate the fruit from the tree, the venom was absorbed from the fruit into their bloodstreams, and damaging/corrupting their DNA.
The golden apple was a means for him to gain Authority to alter Gods perfect children.
When they realised what they had done, knew their nakedness and how angry God was with them and how God would never again be able to walk with them in the garden. They sacrificed animals by killing them, skinned them, and still dripping with warm fresh blood covered their naked bodies, their temples to God. CLUE "Think Jesus,Temple, 3 days"
In part 2, I will try to explain why there is to be a chip and but why the chip itself is not the mark of the beast and why it involves money which we need to trade.To buy food
The puncture wound/scar, left by the injection, via needle/fang to insert the chip is the MARK, and who and why they want it done in REVENGE for what was done to them.

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Part 2:

In this section I will explain what the mark is and
Why they want us to have it in our bodies.

There is going to be an implant, and yes we will not
Be able to buy or sell without it, but and here’s the secret
The mark of the beast is a liquid coating on the RFID  Bluetooth chip.
Like a kind of VENOM.
So the puncture wound is the Mark and the liquid coating with
A/C DNA is the OF THE BEAST.
The chip on its own is unable to interact or modify our DNA.
The liquid coating acts as a conduit to complete a network.
Or what they call P.A.N
So what is in this gel coating? The answer is the DNA of
The son of perdition the Antichrist whatever you want to call him
Which has been taken from his hand?
And synthetically mass produced in the laboratory.

Now I will explain about the PAN network and how it works.
PAN stands for Personal Area Network, I shall try and include
A diagram.

The chip works by pulsing varying electrical signals.
We are talking nano amps, that’s 10 to the minus 9.
Very low frequency signals. These can burst millions of times a second.
They are silicon based photo-sensitive and are produced using the standard
Photolith process. The chips are coated in a red dye, this is called
Photo-resist. A mask with varying layers of thickness is placed over the silicon
And exposed to UV light and then the chips are exposed to gasses in a vacuum
Chamber at high temperatures and then placed in jars of very strong acids.
Like sulphuric and the very dangerous hydrofluoric Acid.
The acid eats away at the silicon. Think of etching on glass.
This process is repeated many times until you have a grid like effect all over
The surface of the silicon wafer. Now back of the wafer is coated in a thin
Layer of Gold. Then the wafer is chopped up with a dicing saw using a high
Speed blade. These blades can cut to within a millionth of an inch.

Ok we now have our chip for our RFID device. This device is photo sensitive.
Why?
This is where it gets complicated but I will do my best to explain.
As most of you know we are made up of atoms
Atoms are made up of quarks and quarks are made up of photons
Protons neutrons and electrons.
Basically light. Our DNA is light.
Now when I first learnt about this my first question was "well if everything is
Made of light then how we can weigh anything and as light has to mass
How comes we are effected by gravity. The answer is so simple which is probably

Why we don't see the answer jumping out before us is that these photons etc
Exist in more than one dimension. They sort of jump between 2 dimensions
So fast that they can't be measured. Not by any equipment that I know of anyway.
But they can exist on one side more than the other.
For example 1000 milliseconds on one side and 200 millisecond on the other.
So the photon is perceived more on one side than the other
To put it simply the longer the time the photon spends in our dimension
The more it seems to weigh, even though it weighs nothing.
That’s why lead is heavier then tin; they both only contain combinations of
Photons electrons etc, but are perceived to weigh different amounts.

I know this probably sounds crazy. It goes completely against what we have been

Taught in schools but it is true.
The next thing you will need to get your head around is that even if you divide
An electron in half it is still joined together in the other dimension.
So if you heat one half of the electron the other half will get hotter as well
Even if they are thousands of miles apart.
It's very important you grasp this because it is how the PAN network operates.

The occultist know this to varying degrees depending which school you belong
To. When they perform their rituals or majical workings they may take a fresh

Sample of hair or even better fingernails that belonged to their intended Prey.
By grinding up or exposing the nails to toxic substances the DNA in the nails
Is for a time still linked to the hand or in the case of hair to the head of the
Person on a molecular level. Add a few words or spellings and you can cause

Sores boils etc to the area where the hair was removed from.

The reason for the hand being the donor area is that the cells in the hand
Are very sensitive.

Now back to PAN, They want to create a network between Mr A/C and the people
Who take the chip and its coating?
The network works like this A/C DNA light through the chip and into human DNA.
All the A/C DNA separated but at the same time still all joined together in the

Other dimension. So he is connected to everyone at once.
He will be able to modify individuals DNA at light speed, a sort of evil gene

Therapy if you like, It could extend human life, increase brain cells, alter the

Speed of a person’s thoughts, memory cure illnesses, grow back limbs, even allow

The blind to see. It's endless.

Now this isn't maybe, it has already been tested and done.

More about PAN. You all know about Peter Pan and how he seduced the Darling
Children. The PAN pipes, the piped piper of Hamlyn and how he seduced the

Rats and the children into the river and drowned them.
Pan pipes- frequency to hypnotise and control ones prey.
This is what those nursery rhymes are all about.
Look up about Pan for yourselves, check out these words
PAN-IC, PAN-DAMONEUM and PAN-DEMIC and PAN-AM Lockerbie
As this was a blood sacrifice ritual that involved the release of that
Terrorist Abdelbaset al-Megrahi from Scotland and him being sent home to Libya.
You will remember it wasn't very long before the Libyan Spring uprising
A sort of Trojan Horse Virus I think best describes it.

I was going to write about who these people are but this has been a lot of data
So I will explain about that in my next note.

Below I want add some pictures, Peter Pan in Royal Hyde Park in London and PAN network diagrams but cannot work out how to do it.
will load when I have figured it out.
Take care Dean,

Last edited by jigsaw1966 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:51 am

Jigsaw,

Please post more information soon. I have been a reader of this forum for many years and have wanted to ask questions or comment but had not registered as a poster yet. Your post has caused me to sign in for the first time to request more information on this topic. I want to understand more about  the mark and what to watch out for. Thank you. One Sandal.

UP study
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:19 am

After checking the help notes on the forum it would seem you cannot post images yet unless your computer acts as a server. But we can upload pictures to a 3rd party server and give links to them.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/introd19.jpg

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Introd19

The above link if it works should show a diagram of PAN bluetooth network
ETSI HIPERPAN IEEE 802.15

This is what is being used in the Contactless Payments system, both in Credit/Debit cards and in  your mobile phones to pay without cash.
This is so when we make the switch all the shops checkouts are all set up and ready to go.
The RFID's in the cards are Beta run. Just to iron out any problems.

I think we all remember when it was first noticed that bar codes contained the 3 double lines which just so happen to represent the number value 6. One at the start, one in the middle and one at the end. People were saying this must be the mark  as every barcode had the numbers 666 on them.

This made people wonder if the mark could be a tattoo barcode on the hand.

But no, It was just their autograph, When you send a letter or email you always say who has sent it and sign or type your name. This is what they are doing. They are sending your data.

Have you noticed that when you get a receipt for you payment of goods that they actually show the items you purchased and the quantity. 
When the transaction goes of down the network (exoitation signal) for verification not only is it taking payment but records of the items you purchased and how many of. These are all kept of backed up on a server.

With one click they can see how much milk, bread etc you have purchased over the last couple of years. So if you only have 4 people living in your property and have been buying enough food for 6 people you may well be called in for a chat or receive a visit as you will have some explaining to do.
As for energy use electric gas etc, these to are being switched to Bluetooth Smart Meters.
Which will also be connected to the PAN network.

So remember to pay your bills on time and don't waste water or you may find your children or loved ones start feeling sick, With one press of a key stroke a satellite will be able to send a signal down and adjust the running parameters of your implant.

below I am going to put some links showing the chips, being implanted and a rough overview of the networks structure.
In the pictures all data goes back to the server but this will be replaced by Mr A/C. He actually becomes the control server. Just how Adam and Eve were connected to God before the fall of man.

This is the true secret of the statement by the Devil, "I will be like the most High"

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/networ11.jpgCash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Networ11
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/verich10.jpgCash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Verich10
Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Biobon10
Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In 186810
Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Implan10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/mdf28810.jpg

the Pan pictures, note the pipes he plays

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/statue10.jpgCash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Statue10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/londre11.jpgCash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Londre11

I will continue this later this evening as I have to go out
Dean

Last edited by jigsaw1966 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Jigsaw, you CAN insert images as I did on your posting above for just the first one. I'll leave the rest of 'em for you to fix. You can use the "edit" button in the upper right corner then use the buttons shown below. Since you already have the images stored on the forum server you'll use the "insert image from a link" button.

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Image_10

Welcome to the forum, One Sandal. We are glad that you decided to join the conversation. I hope that we'll see you here often.
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Ok I think I got up to the Bluetooth VERI chip PAN network in my last note.
Why did they call it Bluetooth?  What on earth has that got to do with wireless tech?
Let’s break it down into its two parts, we have the colour Blue
Think The Royal Family Blue bloods, Blue films, Project Blue Book, Project Blue Beam, IBM big blue,
The Film Star Wars, The Star Wars project, Ronald Reagan alien attack from and outside universal threat what was he really saying?  A second Universe? Another Dimension?
War in the heavens, God vs. Devil, invasion, satellites?
Now let’s look at the Tooth, what does a tooth do? A bite, damages, punctures, enables an animal to hold on to its prey. Like a snakes Fang?
Are we seeing a pattern starting to form? I think so; I know the members are smart on this forum
So I know I do not need to go any further on this part.

Now to wrap this up, Who wants to see this Mark of the Beast plan implemented  and why is it about buying and selling, basically money.
The answer is Revenge, for what? You might ask.
We all know the story about Jesus saying I shall destroy the Temple and rebuild it in 3 days.
He was talking about his body being the temple and they thought he was talking about the physical temple. You will also remember the story of Jesus going to the temple and seeing the money changers using the area for running a lucrative little business. By the people having to buy the special clean animals for sacrifice, which would have been expensive, a lot more so than a normal animal.  Now the animals could not be purchase in Roman money as this would have tarnished the animal so they had to change the Roman money into shekels. The money changers (let’s call them Bankers for that is what they are called today) were making more than a nice little profit as well as giving out loans, buying selling gold silver.  Of course just by changing up the money to shekels didn’t make the to be sacrificed animal any less tarnished or unclean but the Pharisees allowed it and said it was ok. More than that they were taking a kick back from the money changers.
They were all in on it. They said to Pilate Jesus was Dangerous. Damn right he was dangerous he was going to destroy their lively hood.
So the Temple represented the Body. What did he go and do, Got very angry, upturned their tables
And threw them out of the Temple.  The money changers must have been very angry also.
They wanted Revenge. They wanted to get back into the Temple. They wanted to do their buying and selling in the Temple. The Pharisees plotted to have Jesus killed by the Romans as only the Romans had the Authority to do so and the Money Changers(Banks) plotted to get back into the Temple. Only after Jesus’s Temple was destroyed on the Cross. There was a new covenant.
Our bodies became the Temple. So where did they need to get into for revenge?
Answer I know you’re already there, Yes our Bodies. In the form of a chip. a minature little table, containing money and all.
So who are they? Yes the very same banking family's which are the direct bloodlines to the original money changers who were thrown out.
They have controlled the world’s financial systems for the last 2000 years. One and the same
Hope no one has found this boring. And has helped fill in some gaps in understanding whats been going on behind the scenes. I must also apologise for my grammar. It never was great even when I was at school.

Kind regards Dean in London England
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Thanks Spring and welcome Dean.
Both were very interesting.

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In Viper10

photo from: The Open Scroll Blog
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 7:50 am

Jigsaw
Just reread the thread.  I may read it for a third time. Fascinating. You have given some valuable information to help understand how the beast system works. Do you have a background in this area or is this an area of research? Thank you for sharing this on the forum.

UP study
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:39 am

BUMP for another look-see.  (I've got things in my head like aluminum and gold standard and what does it all mean?  bounce

Thinking about this from a different direction, I can say with assurance that there is an 'electrical' aspect to the Holy Spirit....a form of energy that affects electrical and electronic components in our environment.
Another aspect of His Presence is a sensation of actually becoming larger. 
That's a strange feeling.  It has to be 'awareness' that's expanding, but it feels physical even though you know it's not.  And there are many factors that influence/facilitate our ability to 'house' the Holy Spirit.

I too wonder about bluetooth, wi-fi, microwaves, plasma waves, etc. and how much they inhibit our conscious communion with God. 
Yet at the end of all questions, I doubt anything on earth can break the bond once established, even though nurturing that bond is our responsibility.  God offers and God reciprocates, but the middle part, the day to day choosing, is always ours.

Praise God, when the ways of the world become too convoluted, too revolting, there is the safety and sanctity of the Kingdom, our true, ever present and eternal home.

So is toxic metal poisoning just to kill us off, or somehow cut us off from God? IDK.
Maybe it's a big fat nothing.

Which metal conducts electricity the best?

The answer: Pure Silver. The problem with Silver is that it can tarnish. This issue can cause problems in applications where skin effect is important, such as with high frequency currents. It is also more expensive than copper and the slight increase in conductivity is not worth the added cost.
So if all metals conduct electricity, how do they all rank? Take a look at this chart:
Material IACS (International Annealed Copper Standard)
RankingMetal% Conductivity*
1Silver (Pure)105%
2Copper100%
3Gold (Pure)70%
4Aluminum61%
5Brass28%
6Zinc27%
7Nickel22%
8Iron (Pure)17%
9Tin15%
10Phosphor Bronze15%
11Steel (Stainless included)3-15%
12Lead (Pure)7%
13Nickel Aluminum Bronze7%
* Conductivity ratings are expressed as a relative measurement to copper. A 100% rating does not indicate no resistance.
As you can see the differences in electrical conductivity vary considerably depending on the metal.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 pm

MR./MRS JIGSAW, I SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
i am in 100% agreement with you on the chip/dna thing.....taking the "mark" leads to eternal damnation, and the only unforgivable sin is "blasphemy of the HOLY GHOST" so its obvious that taking an implant, by itself, would not be unforgivable by God.....there is great debate about the term concerning blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, but if a person willingly takes a chip,knowing that it was going to change his dna, and where the source of the dna came from, then this could very well be exactly what the bible is saying...i came to this conclusion a couple of years ago...now the dimensional/quantum relatively idea is something that i am going to have study to try to understand what you're saying....i am going to read and re-read your post until i can wrap my old redneck head around it, so if i bump this post back to the top over and over its because i want to keep up here at the top....absolutely fantastic post, and you are one of the very few people that(i think) understands what really happened in the garden....i wish that you and researcher were my next door neighbors.....i had to come back and edit my post, jigsaw,and add to it because what you wrote was fascinating....mods, this post needs to be pinned at the top so it does not get lost...jigsaw, please continue this and share some more of your thoughts and ideas....amazing stuff
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:16 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 11:34 am

I pm'd him Michael, told him we were looking at his post again and asked if he'd like to come back for more discussion.
I also did an 'advanced search' for his posts and this is the link:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/search?search_keywords=&sid=&q=&domains=watchermeet-up.forumotion.com&sitesearch=watchermeet-up.forumotion.com&client=&forid=1&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&hl=en&cof=GALT%3A%23fcf68d%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23ebd1d1%3BVLC%3A%2393a5f0%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3A%231c1916%3BLBGC%3A%23ebd1d1%3BALC%3A%23f0f7ef%3BLC%3A%23fcf68d%3BT%3A%23fcf68d%3BGFNT%3A%23fcf68d%3BGIMP%3A%23fcf68d%3BFORID%3A11&search_terms=any&search_author=jigsaw1966&search_where=-1&search_time=0&show_results=posts&sort_by=0&sort_dir=DESC&google=

He's got a lot of good stuff posted.  If you scroll down to the third post, you'll see he made a video on the subject of the mark.  That's as far as I looked.  There may well be more.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 11:35 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In   Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cash Becomes Trash, Americans And Our Former Freedoms End Up On The Trash Heap Of History As 'Mark Of Beast' System Comes Crashing In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: