Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mark of the Beast is Here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Mark of the Beast is Here! Empty
PostSubject: The Mark of the Beast is Here!   The Mark of the Beast is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Instruments of satan and how the secrets powers use these devices to watch us and listen to what we say.

The Mark of the Beast is Here!  It's Supernatural with Sid Roth

Paul McGuire has studied Mark of the Beast technologies for 30 years. He says the government can already use TVs and computers to monitor us at home or office -- whether turned on or not!

EMERGENCY PROPHETIC ALERT FOR AMERICA & CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST

By Paul McGuire

Millions of Americans and people around the world are in information overload.  The news of the NSA spy program, PRISM and about how the intelligence agencies have been using companies like Verizon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft,  Apple, Facebook, You Tube, AOL, Skype. Yahoo to spy on hundreds of millions of Americans, according to an article leaked to the Guardian and published by many major media outlets.

This information comes right after the disclosure of Christian groups like the Billy Graham Association and conservative –Tea Party groups were being investigated by the IRS.  In addition, according to numerous reports ordinary Christians have been placed on the top of potential terrorist lists. All of this targeting and surveillance has been carried out by both Republican and Democratic administrations.

History shows us what can happen overnight when any nation begins to take its eyes off God.  In addition, our economy is continues to soar into trillions of dollars of more debt and the prospect of a major war in the Middle East involving Syria.

There are very few Watchmen in the Body of Christ who are accurately communicating the reality of the situation to God's people.  I am currently racing to complete my book, “A Prophecy of the Future of America,” where I deal with what is about to happen spiritually, economically and geopolitically.
There has never been a more critical time for America and the world.  What is needed more than ever is 24 / 7 prayer, repentance and fasting.  Joshua was told, “Do not be fearful or dismayed.” 

We need to set our faces before God, repent and intercede for this nation.  It is critical to understand that our current freedoms come from God.  There are powerful forces at work across the globe who seek to persecute Christians and force in a New World Order.  Jesus Christ said, “Occupy until I come.”  The Body of Christ is to occupy spiritually.

Back to top Go down

The Mark of the Beast is Here!
Page 1 of 1