Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LA Marzulli Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

LA Marzulli Blog Empty
PostSubject: LA Marzulli Blog   LA Marzulli Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 am

So I have been pretty busy with personal study and writing my very first book.  I just checked out LA Marzulli's blog and it looks like comments have been turned off and have been for awhile.  I'm guessing it must have blown up and he put a stop to it altogether.  Can someone verify this?  Rose are you out there?

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

LA Marzulli Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Marzulli Blog   LA Marzulli Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:48 pm

nobody?

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

LA Marzulli Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Marzulli Blog   LA Marzulli Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:01 am

Warrior Shepard wrote:
nobody?

Maybe nobody knows - or - the right person hasn't seen your message yet. Patience Grasshopper.

BTW, Rose left the forum a few months ago. No reason given, she just poofed and was gone. I'd like to see her return someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LA Marzulli Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Marzulli Blog   LA Marzulli Blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA Marzulli Blog
Page 1 of 1