Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU? Empty
PostSubject: WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU?   WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=348

I live on the north shore of Oahu and the last two days it has rained late
in the afternoon. What is significant about it is that a strong chemical
smell is associated with the rain. Right before and for an hour or two
after it smells like roach spray, bathroom cleaners, and like a magic
marker pen. My whole family smells it and it makes your stomach hurt. I
could hardly get out of bed for church this morning because I was so
groggy.

Apr 15, 2013
Back to top Go down
aloha

aloha

PostSubject: Re: WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU?   WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Spring, I had NO idea that u live on the North Shore! Awesome! I live on the South Shore, in Honolulu.
Yesterday, I was just telling my sister, who recently moved to Arizona, that the rain smells different here nowadays. I too smell the strong chemical aroma just before and during downpours, and even during light drizzles.
I also told her that I thought I saw Chemtrails in the sky yesterday.
She told me I'm imagining things... Rolling Eyes

"Jesus is the high priest & fulfilled all the law a long time ago. I confess what the Spirit lays on my heart and rejoice for my days are growing less and less until I meet Him face to face." -Newton2012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU?   WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am

Did this article give you the impression I live in Hawaii?

I live in N. Calif.

Just came across this article and posted... sorry to hear you are going through what ever this is, it could well be the Chemtrails as I have noticed sometime ago that in looking at the sat. weather pictures it looked like they were doing something new and larger over the Pacific, almost like as in a Chemtrail Bomb, larger areas with heavy spray not possible from two or more as there was only one trail but large and very concentrated.

Well keep us updated on this smell etc and anything you see as it all comes to the West Coast first and then hits the rest the country as bad weather through the Jet Stream which has been manipulated and steered since the Gulf Stream changed from BP.
Dave
Back to top Go down
aloha

aloha

PostSubject: Re: WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU?   WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:08 pm

bright idea doh!
Yes, I totally misunderstood when I read the first post. But I see now that you were quoting the article. -I didn't even click on it till now. My bad. I was just so excited to see someone say that they live on Oahu!
Thanks for your response.

"Jesus is the high priest & fulfilled all the law a long time ago. I confess what the Spirit lays on my heart and rejoice for my days are growing less and less until I meet Him face to face." -Newton2012
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU?   WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Quite ok.

Hey keep in touch on this smell maybe send a message on date so I can go look at the Sat image archive see if they dumped on you over there.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU?   WHATS BEING SPRAYED OVER OAHU? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1