Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Empty
PostSubject: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 11:36 am

Is she having a seizure or convulsions or something? Maybe her MK-Ultra programming breaking down perhaps? Demon possession? Watch her eyes closely. I half expected her to do a full reptilian shape-shift and turn into a human being, if even for just a tiny second.

Add this to the long growing list of why she isn't qualified to lead the nation. I'm not trying to be sarcastic here. Imagine during a national emergency her having a fit under stress. Not good!

I think this happened 21 July but haven't been able to confirm that date exactly but it was sometime this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLoVjvBL5Po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 5:03 pm

Funny....none of those behind her seem to think it's weird? No one seems to mind, those with her, I assume?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:03 am

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Th?id=OIP.M878c9bee5bd1a9016d09c27084e3cdc9o0&pid=15

WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH? NEURO-CENTER ICU NURSE GIVES HIS OPINION BASED ON MULTI DECADE EXPERIENCE
Hi Steve

I have been tracking Hillary's neuro problem's since she showed up to a hearing with coke bottle glasses to invert her vision to normal. The main stream media blew it off a nothing I took it as a sign of a very serious major brain trauma. I have worked as a neuro ICU nurse at a major west coast Prestigious Neurological Center. This is only the 4th case of inverted vision I have seen. It is rare and does not reverse.

In the article INVERTED OR TILTED PERCEPTION DISORDER it is described as a rare disorder. http://www.neurologia.com/pdf/Web/4403/x030157en.pdf

So what other symptoms will she have or is prone to, Seizures, memory lose, early onset dementia, prolong sleeping, depression, outburst in behavior. Some of these symptoms may be a part of her psycological makeup but can be exagerated with traumatic brain injury, Notice her behavior when she blows up and says I don't care or I don't remember. She very well be making a honest statement about her memory. 

In all 4 cases I am familiar with the traumatic brain injury occured to the back of the head. Motorcycle wreak, car wreak, stroke. But Hillary has a reputation for throwing and smashing objects with her infamous fights with Bill. We will never know the truth on what cause the injury but I do not believe that she just slipped and fell.

I have seen other subtle signs of seizure like or preseizure problems from her. Did she leave the debate stage because she had to have a potty break. Give me a break. Her constant use of the statement I refuse to answer or give some dramatic response that she will not answer the question. Then her behavior of refusing interviews and free tv time.

If you look back a year ago Bill Clinton tried to get her to retire but a out of control ego will never let herself quit and admit she is not perfect.

Just some info from a old nurse ( Multi-decades and still working ICU)

David

Jul 23, 2016
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH?   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:03 am

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Th?id=OIP.M878c9bee5bd1a9016d09c27084e3cdc9o0&pid=15

WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH? NEURO-CENTER ICU NURSE GIVES HIS OPINION BASED ON MULTI DECADE EXPERIENCE
Hi Steve

I have been tracking Hillary's neuro problem's since she showed up to a hearing with coke bottle glasses to invert her vision to normal. The main stream media blew it off a nothing I took it as a sign of a very serious major brain trauma. I have worked as a neuro ICU nurse at a major west coast Prestigious Neurological Center. This is only the 4th case of inverted vision I have seen. It is rare and does not reverse.

In the article INVERTED OR TILTED PERCEPTION DISORDER it is described as a rare disorder. http://www.neurologia.com/pdf/Web/4403/x030157en.pdf

So what other symptoms will she have or is prone to, Seizures, memory lose, early onset dementia, prolong sleeping, depression, outburst in behavior. Some of these symptoms may be a part of her psycological makeup but can be exagerated with traumatic brain injury, Notice her behavior when she blows up and says I don't care or I don't remember. She very well be making a honest statement about her memory. 

In all 4 cases I am familiar with the traumatic brain injury occured to the back of the head. Motorcycle wreak, car wreak, stroke. But Hillary has a reputation for throwing and smashing objects with her infamous fights with Bill. We will never know the truth on what cause the injury but I do not believe that she just slipped and fell.

I have seen other subtle signs of seizure like or preseizure problems from her. Did she leave the debate stage because she had to have a potty break. Give me a break. Her constant use of the statement I refuse to answer or give some dramatic response that she will not answer the question. Then her behavior of refusing interviews and free tv time.

If you look back a year ago Bill Clinton tried to get her to retire but a out of control ego will never let herself quit and admit she is not perfect.

Just some info from a old nurse ( Multi-decades and still working ICU)

David

Jul 23, 2016
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:22 pm

At first it looks as if she's just reacting to the loud question thrown at her, trying to be funny but if you watch it a couple of times it does seem strange.
Back to top Go down
andrejic89

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Sounds or even particular kinds of music certainly can trigger seizures in some people. This can be clearly seen in the video if you listen and watch carefully. When those two reporters start speaking in same time with kinda weird voice seizure starts.

Survivors of extreme trauma can suffer from severe psychosomatic symptoms that mimic other serious medical problems, such as seizures, migraines or breathing difficulties.

If some of you are familiar with SRA programming, maybe this is some side effect? It wouldn't surprise me at all...

As I see that people go away from Jesus and truth to sin and evil, even more in last several years I clearly see that spiritual world is changing for worse and evil began to manifest more and more in our physical world. We can see in last several years all those public ceremonies and rituals (there are secret ones too) which are closely tied with occult and this can and already affects our world at global scale.

Maybe it's not too obvious yet but very serious time has come and only Jesus can protect us from all that evil arising around us. He is our savior and righteousness, without Him we are doomed...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:14 pm

OK, disclaimer first: As much as I detest All News Pipeline the two articles below are maybe worth the time to look at. Sometimes they do get things right, or near right. Follow a few of the links in the articles. Just use discernment knowing where this information came from OK.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Philly_Top_Cop_Slams_Hillary.php

Link Above wrote:
America Sitting On 'Powderkeg' As World's Eyes Turn To Philadelphia - Did Hillary Have A Seizure Or Did They Turn Her Into A 'Bobblehead'?

http://allnewspipeline.com/Hillary_Clinton_Severe_Brain_Damage.php

Link Above wrote:
Hillary Clinton Brain Damaged? Strange Behavior Since 2012 Indicates Traumatic Brain Injury And Ongoing Physical Manifestations Normally Attributed With Severe Head Trauma

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 6:38 am

The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior

Published on Aug 4, 2016

Hillary's bizarre behavior and strange seizures: Is she having a breakdown or does she actually have brain damage?

I asked mental health experts about her strange outbursts that have been caught on camera.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 5:43 pm

More on the wicked witches health. And I do mean witch - literally!

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillary-Witch

http://theamericanmirror.com/shock-photo-grandma-hillary-helped-stairs/

From Link wrote:
SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs
August 7, 2016
By Kyle Olson

The questionable health condition of Hillary Clinton should be a major issue of the 2016 campaign.

The latest evidence comes in the form of Clinton being helped up a set of stairs by multiple individuals outside what appears to be a home.

The photos, published by Reuters and Getty, show the 68-year-old candidate with aides holding her arms as she ascends the stairs.

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately CpRnEWkUsAAoXV4

Literally Unfit For the Presidency!
Can't Walk, Needs Assistance, Can't Think, Often Confused, Can't See, Has Double Vision, Wears Long Coats to Hide Her Adult Diapers, Has Multiple Seizures On Camera, Left in Middle of Debate For Unexplained Reason, Called Donald Trump Her Husband, Massive Coughing Fits During Speeches...

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillarygone3

https://youtu.be/HaRoH5WD_zY

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREAKING: Hillary has tongue cancer, doctor admits   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 9:25 am

BREAKING: Hillary has tongue cancer, doctor admits

By admin1 -

August 

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillary-neck-2

After last week’s Democratic National Convention, new rumors are circulating that Hillary Clinton’s health may not be exactly as she claims.

New pictures suggest that the Democratic presidential nominee may have symptoms of Oropharyngeal cancer, and a world-class oncologist has agreed.

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillary-neck-2

The people trying to say ‘what’s there isn’t actually there’, are starting to look more than a little silly.   It’s beyond obvious something was removed (cut out) from Hillary Clinton’s tongue.  It’s clear in the before and after pictures.

What was it?

The Hillary Clinton bouts of uncontrollable coughing are well documented.  And if you listen to THIS SPEECH she gave in March 2015.  There does appear to be an impediment to her ability to speak clearly.

Ever since her first public coughing fit, before the House Select Committee on Benghazi on October 22, 2015, Clinton’s health has been a topic of speculation.  In January 2016, during a speech in Iowa, Secretary Clinton could not stop coughing.  It was noted in this media report:

[…]  The coughing fit lasted for more than a minute as the former Secretary of State spoke to the Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines about theIran nuclear deal that she supports.

She took a sip of water, reached for a throat lozenge and blamed the fit on her busy campaign schedule. (link)

Unfortunately, the persistent coughing is a symptom of Oropharyngeal cancer.

Christian Times Newspaper interviewed a top oncologist, and he agrees that the former Secretary of State has shown many signs of this form of cancer, and the latest pictures of her tongue only add to the mystery.

“There are definitely some questions to be asked,” Dr. James Olivander told CTN.

“The coughing is one thing that could suggest many, but the appearance of a lesion or surgical cut on her tongue directly suggests Oropharyngeal cancer.”

What do you think is afflicting the Secretary of State?  Tell us below.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-hillary-has-tongue-cancer-doctor-admits/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MEDIA LIE ABOUT HILLARY’S SEVERE HEALTH CONDITION   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 1:19 pm

MEDIA LIE ABOUT HILLARY’S SEVERE HEALTH CONDITION

The rat poison problem

Jon Rappoport | Infowars.com - AUGUST 8, 2016 

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillary-cough35

Major media are rushing to do damage control on Hillary’s health. They’re trying to lay down the concrete of a fake consensus that she’s fine, because her doctor issued a positive report in 2015.

But one of the bottom lines is: she’s suffered from dangerous blood clots. And the treatment is blood-thinners, which are given to reduce the possibility of a fatal clot.

Hillary is taking Coumadin, also known as Warfarin.

It’s a rat poison. It kills rats by causing them to bleed out internally. This is a fact.

Therefore, the prescribing doctor and the patient walk a tightrope. How much Coumadin is too much? How little is too little? Too much, and life-threatening bleeding can occur. Too little and fatal blood clots can occur.

Therefore, Hillary is being monitored VERY closely, on a weekly basis, with tests. But the tests aren’t mathematically precise. The monitoring isn’t ironclad science.

And since Coumadin is highly toxic, serious liver damage is a consequence, especially when the drug is given long-term, which is the case here.

Media outlets are going with, “Well, her doctors know what they’re doing. They’re issuing positive reports. They’re giving her a clean bill of health.”

Nonsense.

You put someone on Coumadin, long-term, and you’re rolling the dice. In her case, this treatment is back-against-the-wall, last-line-of-defense.

If her past blood clots were somehow interpreted as minor or incidental, long-term Coumadin would never be the treatment of choice.

This patient, Hillary Clinton, is very high-risk.

The last thing you would want this patient to do is engage in day-to-day, high-stress activity. You would definitely not want the patient to fly in airplanes, because that activity can exacerbate her condition. Lethally.

Her major media allies (and they are, of course, many) have no genuine interest in her health risks. They would be able to handle her as President, even she turned out to be dead on arrival.

Her closest aides, and her husband, are aware of all these facts. They’re shrugging them off and pressing for a victory in the election this fall. That’s the game plan, come hell or high water.

But the blood clot problem and rat poison problem aren’t going to go away.

Any honest doctor will tell you that.

Whether Hillary has Parkinson’s, whether she has trouble maintaining her balance, whether she has “brain-freezes”…yes, these are all subjects for discussion. But either way, the blood clots and the Coumadin are putting her on a cliff’s edge.

Politics aside, the refusal of major media to bring this into the light on a serious basis is insane.

This article first appeared at NoMoreFakeNews.com.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 9:20 am

Have another heaping helping of Hillary and her ongoing health concerns. This is a new one posted 08 August. These "spaced out" episodes seem to be getting worse and coming closer and closer together.

This video from The Texas News Network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5unRYbkuOs4

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 9:39 am

Have another helping. Bill Still takes the Valium pen thing a bit deeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6v8yKMX-A

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: If she is elected......   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 12:12 pm

If she is elected that land i'm thinking on buying in Patagonia, Argentina, looks real good!!!!! 

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Th?id=OIP.M7ebc3a6ef0624396bc45b9d06e31b5c3o0&pid=15

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Th?id=OIP.078d19ed36045f1ea056a47d8dce325d&pid=15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Hillary Clinton May Have A Brain Tumor: Board Certified MD/Psychiatrist

Published on Aug 9, 2016

Alex Jones speaks with Steve Pieczenik, (MD, PhD, American psychiatrist, former US Department of State official) about Hillary's current health and the cover-up to hide the fact that she is potentially mentally ill and undergoing a severe health crisis that would inhibit her to run the country if elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYqt2cre90s

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Fox news - first of the American mainstream media to cover the story. The others are going to have to cover this sooner or later too.

Hillary's Health Problems is Catching Attention - Fox News Analyzes - August 8, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auphC3fWZlA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hillary Clinton Medical Records Leaked????    This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:39 am

Not the best source but......

Hillary Clinton Medical Records Leaked???? Dementia, Partial Seizures Noted On Alleged Leaked Docs - Twitter Account of Whistleblower Disappears

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately DementiaClinton22

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

We have shown why we believe Hillary Clinton is unfit, physically and mentally, to become President of the United States, using video footage, testimonies and images through the years to show visual proof of our assertion, but last night and Twiiter account named@HillsMedlRecords claimed that documents they uploaded are of Hillary Clinton's medical records from 2014 and 2015.

If these documents are real.... it is over for Hillary.

The original Tweet has since been removed by Twitter as the @HillsMedRecords user page no longer exists, but screencaps showshe/he  listed a note in their profile that stated "I hate to do this, but people need to need to know. Dr. Bardack was not honest about Hillary Clinton's health and I have proof."

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately HildabeastMedRecordsWHISTLEBLOWER

The reference is to Dr. Lisa Bardack, who is on record as Hillary Clinton's Physician, who in July 2015, issued a statement claiming "Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on long-term anticoagulation. She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States."

The whistleblower account now shows up as "Sorry, that page doesn't exist," but the documents he or she claimed were Hillary's medical records, live on as people downloaded and reuploaded them and are sharing them still.

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately HildabeastMedRecordsDISAPPEARS

The first is purportedly from February 5, 2014, stating the "present complaint" is "Blacking out for short periods of time, uncontrollable twitching, memory loss, fatigue.

It lists a Interim Medical History, Medical Examination, then the Diagnosis of "Complex Partial Seizures, Subcortical Vascular Dementia"

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately HildabeastMedRecords1-2014

The second document the user claimed was leaked Clinton medical records is dated March 20, 2015, listing "Dizziness, fatigue, mini-seizures, memory loss" as the "Present complaint" for that office visit. Diagnosis on that document also states "Complex Partial Seizures, Subcortical Vascular Dementia."

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately HildabeastMedRecords2-2015

According to Cleveland Clinic, Subcortical Vascular Dementia is described in the following manner, along with the symptoms... emphasis mine:

Subcortical vascular dementia, also called Binswanger's disease, is caused by widespread, microscopic areas of damage to the brain resulting from the thickening and narrowing (atherosclerosis) of arteries that supply blood to the subcortical areas of the brain. Atherosclerosis (commonly known as "hardening of the arteries") is a systemic process that affects blood vessels throughout the body. It begins late in the fourth decade of life and increases in severity with age. As the arteries become more and more narrowed, the blood supplied by those arteries decreases and brain tissue dies.

Brain imaging shows the brain lesions typical of the disease and is essential for an accurate diagnosis. The most characteristic feature of vascular dementia is psychomotor slowness - an increase in the length of time it takes, for example, for the fingers to turn the thought of a letter into the shape of a letter on a piece of paper. Other symptoms include forgetfulness (but not as severe as the forgetfulness of Alzheimer's disease), changes in speech, unsteady gait, clumsiness or frequent falls, changes in personality or mood or urinary symptoms.

John Hopkins describes Complex Partial Seizures in the following manner:

Complex partial seizures can begin in any lobe of the brain, but cause alteration of awareness due to spreading of seizure activity. 

Complex partial seizures are often preceded by a simple partial seizure (aura). An aura is often described as a warning and can manifest in several different ways, such as a sense of fear, a funny feeling in the body, déjà vu, etc.

Patients experiencing a complex partial seizure may stare blankly into space, or experience automatisms (non-purposeful, repetitive movements).

EMEDICINE highlights a couple points under their "Impaired consciousness," category that explains how Clinton can function publicly, even after a mini-seizure, and why some are claiming that one of her protective detail members is truly a "handler."

Usually, during a complex partial seizure, the patient is unresponsive and does not remember events that occurred - Although patients typically do not respond to external stimuli, they may make simple verbal responses; follow simple commands; or continue to perform simple or, less commonly, complex motor behaviors (eg, operating a car)

Hillary Clinton's latest "brain-freeze" caught on camera:

BOTTOM LINE

If these documents are real and that is a big IF, then they would explain Hillary Clinton's apparent "seizures" caught on video, her weird behavior, her frequent documented falls, her inability to even climb stairs on her own... and so much more. 

There is no doubt that whoever the supposed "whistleblower" is that they are familiar with medical sysmptoms, because they understood the relevance of those particular diagnoses in conjunction with the very public sysmptoms shown by Hillary Clinton indicating some serious medical health issues.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:05 am

https://twitter.com/search?q=HillsMedRecords

I just looked and the web page is still there. Looks like it comes and goes maybe? Anyway the link is above.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:51 am

OK, I did some work. Found a much clearer and larger copy of the med record pages and I worked on the Hillary brain X-ray picture to enlarge details.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpYcaIHUEAAyuJi.jpg
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately CpYcaIHUEAAyuJi

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillar11

Original X-Ray Photo
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillar10

Name Enlarged (it's there plus date taken - work at seeing it)
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillar10

Brain Enlarged (no pun intended)
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillar11

Now I want y'all to look at a normal brain X-Ray and compare with a person with Alzheimer disease. Compare with Hillary's X-Ray.
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Im10

Last edited by researcher on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Strange bulges under Hillary’s coat suggest a defibrillator vest   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:37 am

Strange bulges under Hillary’s coat suggest a defibrillator vest

Posted on August 12, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn 

Remember this photo of Hillary Clinton being assisted by two men to walk up a few steps to what appears to be a residential home?

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillary-being-helped-up-stairs-2016

It was a private fundraiser on the evening of February 24, 2016 in the home of Lisa and Joseph Rice in Charleston, SC. (The Rices’ palatial home is actually in Mount Pleasant, a suburb of and part of the Charleston municipality.)

Joseph Rice, 62, is a prominent attorney, the co-founder and co-owner of the law firm Motley Rice LLC. A 2008 article in The Post and Courier described him as:

Quote :
“Rice shook down Big Tobacco for nearly $250 billion, brokered billions more in asbestos suits and has represented clients whose family members died aboard the Sept. 11 flights. In the process, he has made himself a millionaire many times over.”
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Joe-lisa-rice-in-2014

Joe & Lisa Rice in 2014. (Photo source: Moultrie News)

Here’s a video of the fundraiser event in the Rices’ home. Pay special attention to Hillary’s back in the beginning of the video:

Did you notice those strange bulges on her upper back, although she was wearing a roomy coat-jacket?

Here’s a screenshot from the video, with painted red arrows pointing to the bulges:

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Bulges-under-hillarys-coat

Below are more (cropped) screenshots I took from the video. I highlighted the bulges with yellow arrows and circles:

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillarys-back

Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit thinks Hillary’s bulges are from a defibrillator vest.

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Defibrillator-vest

From the website Zoll.LifeVest:

Quote :
What Is the LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator?
The LifeVest wearable defibrillator is a treatment option for sudden cardiac arrest that offers patients advanced protection and monitoring as well as improved quality of life.
The LifeVest is the first wearable defibrillator. Unlike an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), the LifeVest is worn outside the body rather than implanted in the chest. This device continuously monitors the patient’s heart with dry, non-adhesive sensing electrodes to detect life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms. If a life-threatening rhythm is detected, the device alerts the patient prior to delivering a treatment shock, and thus allows a conscious patient to delay the treatment shock. If the patient becomes unconscious, the device releases a Blue™️ gel over the therapy electrodes and delivers an electrical shock to restore normal rhythm.

Those strange bulges on her back add to the many indicators of Hillary Clinton’s ill health (see links below) which the mainstream media continue to dismiss. Presidential candidates are required by law to release their medical records. It is high time for Hillary to do so.

See also:

• New photo of Hillary being propped up so she wouldn’t fall
  • Bombshell: Hillary Clinton has dementia according to leaked medical records
  • Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President: Photographic proof she has seizures
  • There is something very wrong with Hillary
  • Is the hole in Hillary Clinton’s tongue from cancer surgery?
  • Did Hillary have a brain seizure on camera?
  • Best explanation for Hillary’s coughing fits
  • Hillary’s health: her meds, thick eyeglasses, and what doctors say
  • Hillary is dealing with mounting health issues, new book claims
  • Hillary Clinton said to have multiple sclerosis; a stroke risk
  • Ophalmologist says Hillary’s thick glasses were for double vision from ‘severe head trauma’

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/12/strange-bulges-under-hillarys-coat-suggest-a-defibrillator-vest/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 am

The Hillary health soap opera gets more interesting by the minute.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/12/strange-bulges-under-hillarys-coat-suggest-a-defibrillator-vest/

===================================================

Strange bulges under Hillary’s coat suggest a defibrillator vest
Posted on August 12, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn | Leave a comment
Remember this photo of Hillary Clinton being assisted by two men to walk up a few steps to what appears to be a residential home?
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillary-being-helped-up-stairs-2016It was a private fundraiser on the evening of February 24, 2016 in the home of Lisa and Joseph Rice in Charleston, SC. (The Rices’ palatial home is actually in Mount Pleasant, a suburb of and part of the Charleston municipality.)
Joseph Rice, 62, is a prominent attorney, the co-founder and co-owner of the law firm Motley Rice LLC. A 2008 article in The Post and Courier described him as:
Quote :
“Rice shook down Big Tobacco for nearly $250 billion, brokered billions more in asbestos suits and has represented clients whose family members died aboard the Sept. 11 flights. In the process, he has made himself a millionaire many times over.”
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Joe-lisa-rice-in-2014
Joe & Lisa Rice in 2014. (Photo source: Moultrie News)
Here’s a video of the fundraiser event in the Rices’ home. Pay special attention to Hillary’s back in the beginning of the video:

Did you notice those strange bulges on her upper back, although she was wearing a roomy coat-jacket?
Here’s a screenshot from the video, with painted red arrows pointing to the bulges:
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Bulges-under-hillarys-coat
Below are more (cropped) screenshots I took from the video. I highlighted the bulges with yellow arrows and circles:
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Hillarys-back
Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit thinks Hillary’s bulges are from a defibrillator vest.
This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Defibrillator-vestFrom the website Zoll.LifeVest:
Quote :
What Is the LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator?
The LifeVest wearable defibrillator is a treatment option for sudden cardiac arrest that offers patients advanced protection and monitoring as well as improved quality of life.
The LifeVest is the first wearable defibrillator. Unlike an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), the LifeVest is worn outside the body rather than implanted in the chest. This device continuously monitors the patient’s heart with dry, non-adhesive sensing electrodes to detect life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms. If a life-threatening rhythm is detected, the device alerts the patient prior to delivering a treatment shock, and thus allows a conscious patient to delay the treatment shock. If the patient becomes unconscious, the device releases a Blue™️ gel over the therapy electrodes and delivers an electrical shock to restore normal rhythm.
Those strange bulges on her back add to the many indicators of Hillary Clinton’s ill health (see links below) which the mainstream media continue to dismiss. Presidential candidates are required by law to release their medical records. It is high time for Hillary to do so.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:42 am

ColonelZ and I were on the same subject and posted at about the same time. Sorry for the duplicate. I've added the YouTube video into mine that is missing from the colonel's so I've left both postings in.

Enjoy the whole mess in stereo. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MSM To Admit Hillary Clinton Is Mentally Diminished   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:32 am

MSM To Admit Hillary Clinton Is Mentally Diminished, But According To Them, That Is Good For America!

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately MentalHildabeast2

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

Since images of Hillary Clinton needing two of her social security detail to help her up a short set of stairs went viral, followed by documents  alleging that she was suffering from dementia, Clinton puppets in the MSM have been attempting to do damage control but it hasn't worked, so now they are laying  groundwork for the new official narrative before they publicly admit that Hillary Clinton is, indeed, mentally diminished.

Less that a week after the Drudge Report splashed the image of an unbalanced Hillary Clinton holding on to her SS agents in order to climb stairs from February 2016, and just days after another image from April was revealed showing Hillary needing to be held up while giving a speech, in the midst of claims that she was also suffering dementia and partial seizures, the Associated Press, suddenly publishes an article with the following headline.

"Some great leaders had mental illness - it may have helped."

I kid you not!

Not one mention of Hillary Clinton in the AP article, but the timing of this blatant attempt to minimize the fallout for the Clinton campaign couldn't be any clearer.

Now that they can no longer hide Hillary Clinton's mental issues, they are planning to admit it, but not until they have convinced the mindless sheep that still read and believe them, that having a mental illness is actually beneficial and makes a "leader" better, rather than hindering them or putting America's national security in jeopardy.

Saying someone has psychiatric issues, "in my view ... is a compliment," said Ghaemi, author of the book "A First-Rate Madness: Uncovering the Links between Leadership and Mental Illness." He used medical and historical records to analyze historical figures.

Manic depressive people are often more creative, more empathetic and realistic than the more mentally healthy, Ghaemi said. These people tend to succeed in times of crisis and fail in times of peace and prosperity, he said.

The MSM truly believes the American people are gullible enough to not understand the timing of this new narraitive, to not see how they are attempting to "spin" the news of Hillary's diminshed mental health as a plus, something the sheeple of the country should want in a leader, before they finally come out and admit Hillary is a very sick woman, mentally and physically.

Recent polling suggests that a majority of Americans believe presidential candidates should release their most recent medical records to the public. 59 percent now say that, up from 38 percent in May 2014. 

On August 8, 2016, Michael Krieger asked why the media wasn't covering Clinton's bizarre behavior, pointing out that recent images and videos, in isolation wouldn't be a huge deal, but seen together, they point to some very serious issue. Kreiger also took screenshots of search results showing the MSM was participating in a media blackout on Hillary's  strange behavior.

In fact, the rare articles we find that do address the topic are those claiming Hillary's health issues are " largely considered a fringe issue," as CNN claims on August 8, 2016. The Washington Post covered the story, but claim that images and videos have been "wretched out of context," and critics question #HillarysHealth are armed with "junk  science" and old photos, depite those "old" images being from 2016.

In other words, nothing to see here, move along....

It didn't work, and now the media is going to plan B, a new narrative, mental health problems make better leaders they claim, so that when they admit the speculation is correct, and that Hillary is suffering from medical issues that causes diminished mental capacity, it isn't a problem, it is plus! 

Expect to see more of the MSM jumping onto that new narrative.

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Mentalhildabeast
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Fox is the first "mainstream" to actually show the bobblehead video on TV and to have a team of three experts analyze what they saw along with the other falling, short circuiting, memory issues Hillary is having. Worth the 6½ minutes to watch.

Published on Aug 11, 2016
Democratic candidate's previous concussion raises concerns for physicians on 'Hannity'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm_e-y3sNDc

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 12:39 am

Just ad this to the mix. Josh Bernstein does an excellent job of proving Hillary unfit. He goes through the recently released leaked medical records that have appeared on this thread a few days ago.

Quote :
Published on Aug 9, 2016
Is it a brain tumor? Is it post concussion syndrome? Is it early Parkinson's Disease? Is it a series of seizures and strokes? Or is it a medical condition known as "Stiff Person's syndrome"? Whatever it is it is no doubt serious. I know what it is and after you WATCH THIS VIDEO you will too. (NOTE: The Information pertaining to Hillary's diagnosis was leaked on twitter by a disgruntled yet brave and patriotic ex employee of Hillary's Doctor) This information should immediately disqualify Hillary Clinton from seeking the Presidency as it has been revealed by HER OWN DOCTOR that she is unifit to continue. The Josh Bernstein Show STARTS where the rest of the media ENDS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9-MLjzk1fI#t=1281.647491

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Man Who Leaked Clinton’s Medical Records Found Dead   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:58 am

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately Image

AUG12

Man Who Leaked Clinton’s Medical Records Found Dead

POLITICS

Sean Adl-Tabatabai | Your News Wire

Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service has issued a report saying that the father of a doctor treating Hillary Clinton for dementia was found killed this weekend after he leaked information about her deteriorating health to the public.

According to the report, Vincent Fleck, the father of Clinton’s physician Dr. Daniel Fleck, was found near his home just 24 hours after releasing Hillary’s most secret medical records to the public.

Whatdoesitmean.com reports:

The SVR first became “alerted/alarmed” regarding the circumstances of this latest mysterious death associated with Hillary Clinton on 17 July, this report says, when a “known/suspected” Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) “hit team” traveled about 70 kilometers (44 miles) from their New York City “base/headquarters” to a small village named Mount Kisco, both being located in New York State.

Upon arriving in Mount Kisco, this report continues, this CIA “hit team” broke into a specialized small computer security companies annex office named Right Click Solutions, located at 322 East Main Street, but were “shocked/surprised” by the unexpected arrival of an off duty employee—who immediately called the local police forces when he noticed the break in—and who were only able to obtain a single laptop computer.

An “electronic interrogation” of this company and its customers to ascertain the CIA’s interest in it, this report says, revealed an anomaly where this computer security company had installed a “Snowden-like dead man’s switch” on the personal computer of man named Vincent Fleck.

In the SVR’s investigation of Vincent Fleck, this report continues, it was discovered that he was the father of Dr. Daniel Fleck—who is the personal physical therapist for Hillary Clinton and whose practice is located in New York City.

While SVR analysts were still investigating this case, this report notes, they received information this past Sunday (7 August) that Vincent Fleck had been reported dead in a mysterious swimming “event” near his home—and that was followed 24 hours later by the leaking to the public of Hillary Clinton’s secret medical reports from a Twitter account named @HillsMedlRecords—and that was nearly immediately shut down.

Prior to this Twitter account being shut down, however, this report continues, its creator was able to state “I hate to do this, but people need to need to know. Dr. Bardack was not honest about Hillary Clinton’s health and I have proof” and release several damaging medical documents—the most damaging being a diagnosis of Hillary Clinton that says she has “Complex Partial Seizures” and “Subcortical Vascular Dementia.”

Continue reading... 
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:05 pm

I also saw this earlier this morning however this - - -

Use Discretion wrote:

Whatdoesitmean.com reports:

- - - stopped me from doing so. In case y'all don't know that is the website for Sorcha Faal, a many times over proven unreliable source and person non-gratis on this and many other forums and alternative web sites.

Until this can be reliably fact checked and vetted I'm considering the story to be in a "The Twilight Zone" state of limbo.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Sorcha_Faal

rationalwiki.org wrote:
Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it. There is a high chance that "Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, the owner/operator of the website, or someone collaborating with him.

The primary audience of Sorcha Faal's reports and the only ones who take them seriously are usually other conspiracy theorists, but in a few cases the site has been noticed outside of the fringe, such as in 2016 when a few Russian news sites reported Sorcha's inane speculation as a straight news story (see below).

[MORE AT LINK]

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:06 pm

lol!
Great - if she's elected we'll have Huma Abedin running the country.  Would that make Anthony Weiner the unofficial First Man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SECRET SERVICE WHISTLEBLOWER: HILLARY HAS MAJOR NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:01 am

SECRET SERVICE WHISTLEBLOWER: HILLARY HAS MAJOR NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS

Source says big announcement from Clinton campaign about her health coming soon

Paul Joseph Watson - AUGUST 15, 2016 977 Comments 

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately 150816hillary

A Secret Service source has told Infowars that Hillary Clinton has major neurological health problems and that a big announcement regarding her medical situation is coming soon.

The Secret Service source reached out to Infowars reporter Joe Biggs during the recent Republican National Convention in Cleveland and confirmed the following information;

– Hillary has a very serious neurological degeneration which could be Parkinson’s disease;

– Around half a million dollars has been spent to specially adapt three SUVs in which Hillary travels to provide lowered floors and disabled access to prevent Hillary from tripping.

– Hillary’s staff is so intent on keeping reporters away from Clinton because she is at risk of petit mal seizures that can be triggered by camera flashes;

– Hillary has major problems with balance, difficulties with walking and keeps falling down;

– Hillary’s campaign will be forced into making a big announcement soon regarding her medical condition;

– The source told us that this information was relayed to the press by others, but they were too afraid to run it, so Infowars was reached out to directly by the Secret Service in Cleveland three weeks ago because they trusted us to run this news unfiltered.

The revelations correlate with other information provided by federal agents and police officers who have worked security at Hillary events.

John Cardillo, a former officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), said he was told by a federal agent and another NYPD officer who worked security at Hillary events that Hillary had major heath problems and was often dizzy and disoriented.

Questions about Hillary’s health are intensifying following the release of ourviral video which asked why Clinton has been behaving strangely in recent weeks and months.

Despite leftist media outlets attempting to portray the entire issue as a baseless “conspiracy theory,” a Rasmussen poll released last week found that 59% of Americans would like to see the Clinton campaign release Hillary’s medical records.

Watch the clip below in which Alex Jones discusses the revelations made by the Secret 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

Service whistleblower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: STEADY AS SHE GOES: Hillary holds onto railing, table, chair during home visit   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 6:51 am

STEADY AS SHE GOES: Hillary holds onto railing, table, chair during home visit

AUGUST 16, 2016

BY KYLE OLSON

of just about anything during a visit to Joe Biden’s Scranton, Pennsylvania boyhood home.

Video from Clinton’s appearance showed her grasping for a railing, a chair and the kitchen table on Monday.

Standing outside the home, Clinton embraced the owner with one arm while holding onto the railing on the front walk. Moments later, she pivoted — and grabbed the railing with the other hand.

Then she pivoted back, only to reach for the railing again with the other hand.

Inside the house, she held onto a chair and moved to lean on the kitchen table.

Earlier in the day, she was caught on camera stumbling while trying to make her way from the podium during a rally with Biden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately   This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is Too Weird Not To Post - Is Hillary Having a Seizure? Lots of Ongoing Updates Inside If Ya Haven't Looked in Lately
Page 1 of 1