Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal Empty
PostSubject: How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal   How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:11 pm

I have a new post on God's Health System and it's one of the most important ones I've ever done, not just because it addresses health issues, but also because of what's going on with the government - there's some troubling legislation that impacts our health and the system in which our food is produced, hurting not just birds/animals but the farmers under contract, and consumers. I hope everyone will watch the 18 minute HBO/John Oliver 'documentary' on the factory farm system - please. Because it's HBO, there are some rude and crude comments, but the subject matter is something Everyone should know about & make waves over.  Here's the link: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal   How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 4:06 pm

And here's the HBO embed . . . . (F-bombs were bleeped out but s**t happens about a dozen or so times) Wink

Though this is done tongue-in-cheek it's really a very serious monolog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9wHzt6gBgI
Back to top Go down

How Safe are Our Food and Water? Factory Farms and Fluoride-A National Scandal
Page 1 of 1